The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW: For those who don't know, my daughter limited contact for me with the kids, and absolutely did not allow me to drive them for several years. I'm trying, now that I've driven them all over creation at all hours, to decide if this TRULY is a good thing! :H
    Just kidding. I know it is, and I cherish being told at 8 PM to drive them 15 miles to a friends. Weird, huh, what we take for granted and forget how precious it is?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh dear friend Truck - I am sorry that you are having a hard time with those loons. Please keep your cool - as Ruby said, it won't help anything to lose it. she knows all manner of stuff that could help I am sure. in the meantime hang in there. maybe see you in chat later.

Rog - DEAR Rog - I am so sorry that you had such a hard time today - I closed my ears, but I got the general gist of it trust me!! I hope that you are calmed down a bit - did a sleep help? How is Luke feeling? is he okay with the whole thing? Hang in my friend - gosh I do seem to say that a lot these days.

RC - "cute when I'm mad" - CUTE WHEN I'M MAD?????????? I'll give YOU Cute when I'm mad !!!!! ROTFL. I did laugh at that!!!!!!! I never ever swear - and ONE time I said the F word to hubs in an argument - ONE time- I think it is the only time in my life I have ever said it. What was his reaction? he burst out laughing and said "I always knew that you knew how to say that word really". I could have cheerfully throttled him!!!!! I rarely get mad.

Ruby - now, I have to ask you this - fishnet hose and the red light district - now, did you plan on visiting or partaking? And yes for anyone who is wondering, I DO know what a red light district is - I wasn't born yesterday you know !!!! Umm, because my dear friend, if you were planning on ....ahem,.....partaking, well, there might be an (upper) age limit........just wanted to let you know. Tee heee heee

And on that note I am off somewhere - anywhere - out of ruby's reach!!!!

Love, Sun XXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Although I guess some men have..............different (!!) wants !!!!! ROTFL
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I meant I've given up all my other evils, might as well take up hooking! :H And Hubs says some men only need women to be breathing, and for a perverted few, even THAT isn't a criteria!
          Plain 'nuff, old woman???
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That is what I thought !!!!!

Comment

I just want to know who here is cute when they're mad!! I WANT to turn into a blood-eyed harpy, but instead I become cold and calculating. Daughter does the same. Our Hubs have learned 'The Look'. :H
              sigpic

Comment

My men would get that LOOK about 80% of the time. Hmmm only a rare couple got the 20%. So there ya go, that explains it.:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Trucker~glad you came here to let off some steam. AND glad you're getting the stay away papers Monday. I tried to go into chat but it just went round and round so I gave up. I'll watch for you. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Glad you home from your adventures Ruby and ready to get into some more! NOT A WORD hehe

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hello MS Sunshine and everyone else.
                      Texted with my daughter today about getting together soon. The facilitator of the PAS group I'm involved with tentatively asked me to help out with their board. She wanted to know what I could bring to the table and it's a good fit. Lining up some estimates and negotiating and filing papers and on and on...my head reals...
                      Anyhoo it's all good right?
                      Hope you're all having a good evening. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey, my buddy RC! Still waiting on those pics. Feels SO good to be home. Now have all my junk to put away. Tomorrow, I SHALL subject you to pics GALORE!! Didn't get some I wanted, but so be it. Hubs is off tomorrow, miracle of miracles. We're going for target practice with my new rifle. All you anti-gun folks, I'm with you on many points. But in my world, they are necessary sometimes, and training, proper care, is a MUST for me. Sorta helps you understand me better, doesn't it!! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

RC, what an honor!!!! You can do it, and be great at it!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Funny daughter story(although she may not like me sharing this). We're talking about going swimming soon. I shared that I often recall the time we were in a pool change room showering(she was 12). She cracked me and my mom up wondering how many people's bums had touched the curtain. Ewww I said you were a little weirdo sometimes. I've never looked at a public shower the same since. LOL She got the humour though.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey Rubes--I wanna go to target practice too! Sorry I've been so busy putting fires out at work or starting them perhaps??? Then I get home but on dial up if you know what I mean. It will be difficult for me to read the thread after all your pics tomorrow unless I'm at the store. Sucks, I know. Just caught you compliment before sending. Thank you I'm looking forward to being involved in that capacity.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Okay - I am totally confused - need to go back and re read everything - but first of all - you and all your strange expressions - what is a blood eyed harpy? It doesn't sound good - but you want to be one? And RC - your men would get that look about them 80% of the time - what look - when you got mad? the blood eyed harpy look? I am SO confused. And WHAT does it explain - gawd, I feel so dense sometimes - or maybe you have to be there.

RC - loved the bum touching the shower curtain thing - what an odd thing to think of though.... I will be careful where I put MY rear end if ever I get to the gym again!!

Re the gun practice - yeh well - I guess I can understand why, not that I would ever have a gun over here - I had an air rifle in UK and used to wait til the cat was underneath the washing line then shoot at the line to make the rain drops fall on the cat!!

Off to have some dinner - cold baked beans and bread and butter tonight, yum!

Hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

Working...
                                X