The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fennel...you cracked me up. I may just the hairy armpit thing.
    Went grocery shopping and did some cleaning. We went to see "The Fighter" tonight. That is our treat for the next few weeks. It was really good. Mark Wahlberg is amazing, but Christain Bale deserves an Oscar for his performance. He plays a crack addict and is amazing. I highly recommend it.
    Sunni- cold baked beans?? Yick
    Congrats Rc.....
    Rog baby hope you are feeling better.
    Get some rest Rubes and dont shoot Hubs tomorrow....unless he deserves it.
    trucker I dont know what is going on with your sisters, but I am sorry you are so down.
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

HI JAN!!!!! So lovely to see you. I don't have hairy arm pits. Ever. Don't ask. Glad that you enjoyed the movie - good for you. Cold baked beans are yummy - have you ever tried them?? You are always cleaning Jan - want to come and clean my house please?? I think it is time I went to bed. It is nearly 9.00. I am tired. need to sort the dogs out - the 3-4" of snow that we got this morning has been melting all day. Which is good. The temps this week are supposed to get down really low to bitter later! the more that goes now the better! I am off to bed - love you all lorry loads. see you in the morning,

Love and hugs,

Sun XXXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Early to bed early to rise! Woke this morning and ready to get at it. Love cold beans in tomatoe sauce (no pork) Sunni. Usually a winter staple. Will have to re-stock my storage. As for harpy thingy -- you could say I morphed on occasion. Poor guys--wasn't their fault I choose the self inflated, two timing baffoons. What a shrew eh:H

Coffee for me, carrots for critter, laundry in and I'm going to finally start making copies of old photos for my daughter (her for starters). I've avoided doing them in the past knowing I could not actually deliver them. I'm excited!

May even go out of town for some business supplies later. Have a blessed Sunday Jammers! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, sharing the pics is MAJOR!! All your kids will want theirs, whether they tell you or not! Have fun!
          Sun, one of these days you'll figure out never to try to figure out some of my expressions! :H They come from my past, I guess, and just pop out at some of the strangest times. Like chickens on a June bug!
          Glorious to spend a quiet evening, and quiet morning. I appreciated every moment with my daughter, and appreciate being home. That's the trick to happiness, don't you think.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well im up but thinking of going back to bed .. but too late already started on my second cup of strong coffee ... not sure whats going on for today but just right now im kickin back and catching up on my adds ... enjoy one and all keep shifting forward and thinking positive
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm up too, kids. On my 2nd cup of coffee....sun is shining brightly and should be a tad warmer today...maybe 40....potential of another storm next week, so I shall enjoy the sun today.
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

stay warm grateful .. and good morning to ya
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Rog - no going back to bed once you are up. Have to get going now!! RC - what fun sorting through pictures and knowing you are going to be giving them to your daughter - lovely!!

Ruby - chickens on a June bug I got!! Yuck.

Grateful - good morning - yes, we have some sun at the moment and a little of our snow melted yesterday so the extra we got has sort of melted away thank goodness. Enjoy your day today.

I am off to phone my mum - Sunday !

Hugs to all,

Love, Sun XX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Just checked our 10-day weather forcast; 2 nights in the upper 20's, but upper 40's and 50's during the days! I hope the rest of you are safe and warm, but it's official - I'm not moving to colder climes, EVER! Of course, ask me again in August when I'm melting into my shoes. :H
                    Still have unpacking to do, catching up on my paperwork. Hubs is paying bills right now, which should REALLY put him in a good mood - NOT!!
                    In a moment of weakness yesterday, I bought two HUGE pots of orchids (couldn't decide between the two!) They are loaded with buds, and I've already removed the decorative foil from them (it suffocates the roots and will kill a plant) and set them in the brightest room, in big bowls. They're nearly 3 feet tall and SO lush. I've never seen orchids like them. Also bought MIL a miniature rose bush for Hubs to give her for Valentines Day. I always buy things for her that I know she'll like, but she'll say 'look at this plant ---- gave me. Isn't it beautiful?' Funny!
                    Hubs is wandering around the house like a haint; he gets totally thrown when he finally has a day off. Takes him about 2 weeks to become normal.
                    Time to do something productive, if he'll stay out from under my feet. Have a great day, all!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm up too....wallowing in bed reading and drinking coffee. Sun - I am not always cleaning, just what I do all weekend!! YOU are always ironing....so there.
                      Glad to see everyone up and about.
                      Ruby, I ADORE orchids and used to treat my self to one once a month...They are so beautiful.
                      Swannie my love hope you are ok today. And Vicks, I hope your mom is feeling better.
                      No snow here like Sunni and Greateful and RC, but cold and misty and grey.
                      Off to get baby boy's hair cur...he looks like a big gorilla!!!! Then must do several hours of paper work I brought home. And more cleaning and laundry. And then sleep thru the Super Bowl!!

I love you all.....

Comment

Hi everyone.....Yes it's Super Bowl Sunday. You'll excuse me if I don't jump up and cheer. ha! Yep it's like a dog in a cheerleader suit.....it's cute and funny but not hot ! Ha! I'll watch anyway....I'm a football dog ! Ha! Keep Jammin' man ! Tony
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good morning, family! Tony, I was going to ask you who we are rooting for, since I don't know either team. I'll watch it for the commercials and for the excuse to eat junk food all day! :H:H It's an absolutely beautiful day today...sunny and 60! Trucker, if your sister isn't paying her half of the bills, change the doorlocks and let her find a new place to live! You are not responsible for supporting her. I'm so very sorry she and her boyfriend are giving you so much trouble! MB, just bear through your hubby's attempt to save ya'll money and if he fails, it will always be "his fault" and if not, you'll be in better financial shape so it's a win, win! Grateful, it was so good to talk with you yesterday! I hope you can get lots of rest today. Enjoy your sunshine and I am praying for warmer weather for all you guys dealing with these storms! Ruby, I'm still laughing at your posts! Welcome Home! I know hubs was so happy to see you! RC, making copies of your daughter's photos sounds much worse than what I am trying to do. I've got 4 large boxes of pics that I am going through and trying to get them all put in order of my daughter's birth and put them into photo albums! It took me several years to do my son's. I was planning on giving these photo albums to her for Christmas, but maybe I will be finished next Christmas! LOL! Sunshine, it is absolutely no fun leaning over boxes of pics for hours at a time with your back killing you! Ugh... Now ya'll are gonna make me drag them back out today and work on them while watching the superbowl. Gee, thanks! :H:H I hope you all have a wonderful day! I love each one of you dearly! :heartsnflowers: Love, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki,
                            You should do photo montage and show it at your daughter's wedding reception....that would be so sweet

Comment

Great idea, MB. We added a photo montage to daughter's wedding video.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, remember all those diet drinks killed all brain activity! So dare I ask, what is a montage and how do I do that? Sounds great to show at wedding, but may last way too long since I have so many pics! This is for Trucker...
                                Roger and his sweet family...
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X