The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, Rog, Sun...hope you have a great day!

Trucker, I hope this morning goes okay. I'm thinking of ya.

Morning Nora, Rubes, mama, swan, Grateful, Tony, R.C., Vicki, and anybody else I may have missed! :h

Comment

Busy, tiring, day, yest with just getting back from daughter's and Hubs home all day. Rode down to the farm, lots of disrepair, water damage, etc. More to do. But son and his new gf were there, and she's lovely, intelligent. Had her 7 y/o son w/them, and he was a hoot!
      I got the pics loaded but didn't have time to post yest. Had to study for my eye exam today, have other errands to run in town. Tomorrow is MY day. Will vegetate ALL day. (RIGHT!)
      Later, all.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi everyone

A quick fly by ...busy tying up all the lose ends you have to do before a weeks holiday...gosh wonder what it would be like going on holiday for a month!!! hope everyone is having a good day

A question ... how come I can go 8 days off the ciggies with very little trouble but NOT the wine...nothing serious no drunkeness but had wine Sat & Sun!!! I still feel better for not smoking ..amazing!!
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Pan, I don't have a good answer for that one, but grab it and go if you can stop the cigs. One step at a time, love.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, joy, I have no internet service again today!!! Oh, well, mondays are house cleaning day, like everyday isn't, but have to do the major stuff today. I hope everyone has a great day! Love, Vicki
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

sick of being sick;1055740 wrote: Oh, joy, I have no internet service again today!!! Oh, well, mondays are house cleaning day, like everyday isn't, but have to do the major stuff today. I hope everyone has a great day! Love, Vicki
              Hey Vicki - Just saw this post and it's confused me. I'm not very computer smart. I've only learned to do simple things like posting here and uploading pics from Photobucket. So I was wondering - how can you post here if you don't have internet service???

Oh and :hello: to the rest of those who may be still around....
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hey Precious Family
                mama is puny today and stayed home and flopping
                Rain i spouring down and house is quiet and I am in bliss.I call these mental health days.....
                back at it tomorrow....and trust me, I will pay for it!!
                i love you all
                RC - what was that poem about....made me sad
                CONGRATS HILLS......WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU
                hello furry one...yay Packers!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Stirly, I'm dumb as dirt when it comes to electronics, but this, I can answer! I am typing on my itty, bitty blackberry (cell phone). Apparantly, it can get service when my satellite is out. Only problem is I'm blind and can barely read anything on a tiny screen!!!
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Stirley,

Comment

Hey Mama--sorry you're under the weather. Just work and stress overload?
                      It's a poem that describes PAS(hostile parenting), the harm it does, my 10 years witness/victim to it and light at the end of the tunnel because Dad's true colours eventually surfaced. Does that help? The other group I'm involved in may compile a book of poems, quotes to help raise awareness and money for this non profit support group.

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pisQZBQyUr0[/video]]YouTube - Parental Alienation Syndrome

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey everyone - me here - RC - sad poem - but good one. Jan - hope that you are feeling better. Hi to Fennel and Vicki and Ruby and Rog and everyone else - where were Bird and Grateful this morning! I am back from st Louis and now getting ready for work! Late shift. At least I enjoy Monday nights - I work with a great crew Monday and we always have a laugh. so, I will see you all again tomorrow - not much of me today - I am giving you all a break. LOL

Hugs to you all - haven't heard from you for a couple of days Swannie my dear - hope you are doing okay?

Love, Sun XXX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

yep...just stress and work and worry...it's all good
                          Sunni glad your trip was safe in the foul weather
                          RC - I understand now..I am proud of your support. Sounds like you and your kids really went thru it.
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

hello im back home and done for the rest of the day ... hey there panno .. like the saying goes one thing at a time and for me its hard to let the smokes go right now .. but was well not easy in anyway to let al go but i did it when i was ready and you will find your way out in time to let go of al .. have you wrote down your pro's and con's of why you drink ..if not maybe its time to take it to the next gear .. look deep within yourself and find the answers ...
                            well vicky how messy is your house really ...lol
                            rc i have been there and dealt with that in many way of my life ...
                            hey there girly...
                            mama playing hooky i see
                            hey there sunshine ..
                            and well ruby yes i have to ask have you been taking your meds and all and what this test you are taking...
                            well enjoy love and hugs .. think ill go check my site and post some adds .. the well is getting dry again so need to find some work .. later ill be here there and everywhere
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey folks ...hope everybody had a good day. Everybody here is basking in the glow of last night's Packer victory, which is fairly fun. Spitting :hsnow, but nothing too serious.

Comment

WooHoo, everyone!! Had a VERY diff day from my usual. Had to get eye exam, argue a bit with the doc, but got the contacts I wanted in the strength I wanted, so SOS, I'm no longer blind. I had gotten to relying on the $1.00 readers, and this is SO much better. Shopped at Walmart for necessaries, and Valentine stuff for the kids, something I rarely do. Then, went to a place up the road from there (another rare event) and checked out a Pirate Ship yard fort for the boys. Next went to the new Sam's Club, got all the info, and we qualify for the business rate and perks. Then to Tractor Supply, and got big dog's food (no soy, no corn), bought daughter a beautiful Montana Silversmith's bracelelet for her BD in April, and some bushes/trees to plant at the cabin and farm. On to Walgreens, got Hubs Valentine smell-good, card. OK, then I got crazy. Went to Belk's which I love when they have sales. Opened a charge account b/c I got and additional 15% off my skin care purchase, and the dept manager was helping me, so I got TONS of extra goodies, enough for at least 6 months. Dropped off a UPS package that should get me $150 back on a bill, the dry cleaning (shirts and Hubs suit), exchanged a non-functioning new can opener, and finally home.
                                I NEED to do this at least once every week or two, to prevent being such a hermit. That's my new plan. Got home and made a new recipe chicken pot pie, (cooking as I type) and then had to prevent TMB from scaring the daylights out of the UPS man, delivering a package for Hubs. I'd put her in the house when I saw him coming out the drive, but she bulled her way out the storm door and THANK GOD he froze in place and I sent her back in the house. She takes her guard duties seriously. Thought the package was a new pair of steel toed work boots for Hubs, but turns out he also ordered me some cute little leather Mary Janes (with great rubber soles). Think I'll keep him!!
                                So, that's 6 hours out of my day, which I never could have managed had I been my old self. I may NEED rescue when Hubs finds out about the store card, but it DOES make sense, as long as it's paid in full each month. We buy his clothes there too. I got an additional 15% card off anytime, and with every $400 I charge, I get a $10 gift card. Plus, I DON'T go crazy. (anymore!!)
                                So, sorry to bore you all. Working on getting pics ready to post, plus a few Sunny projects, so, I had a great day. And I smell SO good!! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X