The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Mama - I stayed home today too. Just couldn't get up & going. Feel so exhausted that it's hard to function. Oh well..........
    RC - Thank you for sharing your poem. It is wonderful that the doors are opening up and you can finally have a relationship with your children.
    Take care everyone and I'll be back later. :h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Goodness - well, it is late and I am back. good evening at work, except a lady came in shortly before we closed and I am sure she was trying to scam us - well, she did - but I couldn't prove it - hate when that happens!! Still - I always still end up trusting people - not sure why. But it is getting harder with time. My only thinking is that it WILL catch up with them - I KNOW it will - somewhere somehow sometime. I just hate it though - plus it makes us get out late.

Ruby - you did have a busy day didn't you? Sounded as if you enjoyed it though - I generally hate shopping but went to one shop on Saturday and actually bought some clothes! Told Hubs that I had spent some money on clothes when I got home and his reaction was "Good" ! It all just flowed for me and I got some nice new stuff - won't have to shop now for another year - LOL. Sounded as if you had the sort of day that just flowed too.

Nora - I am so sorry that you are so tired - I really worry about you and your being so tired all the time. I assume that you have talked to your doc? I always have so much energy that I really feel for anyone that is tired - it must be so awful for you. I just can't imagine. What sort of food do you eat?? Do you exercise? Energy creates energy!!

hi Fen - we are having flurries - but nothing serious thank goodness. Walking round from my car to the back door is like walking on a frozen lake - it sounds like it too - really odd. I have chipped away a path of a few yards from the back door but got fed up with it plus it is very hard work!! My neck and shoulders are telling me I did it (yesterday) today! I am off tomorrow so might have a go at some more tomorrow.

Swannie - hope all is well - and that everything is going okay for you - am thinking of you and sending hugs to you XXX

Rog - I hope that some more work comes in for you - golly, I do wish you lived nearer to me!

Hi Jan - hope that you are feeling better now - yes, my trip was fine thanks - the weather is fine now - the snow is cleared off the roads and it is just cold now. Sending hugs to you. Things will get better - really they will XX

Vicki - hope that you get your internet back soon - I would feel as if my legs had been cut off if I lost mine!! I hate if I am without my computer or internet! Hope they get it sorted soon - oh and if you get fed up with cleaning your house - feel free to come and start on mine - please. LOL

RC - I think it is great that you are involved with that group - does your daughter know that you are? have you talked to her about all the stuff that went on? Actually I guess on here isn't a great place to talk about it. Sorry. anyway - I am so pleased that things are working out for you - it must make you feel so good - laughed at you sending her the pictures on 'a stick'. I had to think about that for a minute before I got it!!!!

Anyway everyone, I am going to stop before I bore you all to death. The thread seems to be quiet these days somehow. And I am going to go and tidy the kitchen - still too wound up to go to bed. hate that when I work the late shift 'cos I still want to get up early!

Love and hugs,

sun XXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hallo sweeties....
        Roger, I keep hearing your voice in my ear saying "Make the right choices" and it's sticking with me...and "Your thoughts become actions"
        Sorry to be so philosophical so early, but this girl has some fight left in her and is pulling on her big girl panties!!!!!
        Dad is home and starts chemo this week..he wants to be "In my house with my dog", so theya re not staying in Atlanta. The local doc will be watching the possibilty of a stomach perforation very closely....it is in God's hands and I chose to believe he will be fine
        As far as work, it is what is is. So......I need lots of rest and vitamins and a positive outlook. The dirty truth is we need an additional staff member, but that aint gonna happen....so...
        Ruby, Belk's sounds like heaven. My assistant, Vicky, said she was going to teach me how to become a Sally Ann shooper....Salvation Army!! I thought that was cute.
        Going to hop in the shower and get to work early
        Birdy Boo...where are you??
        Love you all
        Panno have a FABULOUS TRIP and send us pics....
        xoxo mama
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

PS.....Nora...special hugs.....love you
          you too Vicky, Panno and Rog and Furry One
          and you know how I feel about you Sunni
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Wouldn't you know it? My day off and I'm awake!! Oh well, doesn't mean I have to get up. :H Like MB, I shall wallow a while, and enjoy it.
            Yes, Sun, it flowed. Didn't get to talk to Hubs last night about it all; don't like to overload him when he first gets home, but he has the same reaction when I buy things for myself, esp clothes. Think Belk's is mostly a Southern thing (I actually knew one of the owners who lived near here), but they are sort of like a Macy's. Great sales.
            T, take things a day at a time, my man. You know things are turning for you, getting better.Take care of YOURSELF, too.
            Pan, great to see you back. Swanny, check in, girl! Your momma's here worry!!! Hil, congratulations!!!! BIG acheivement!! RC, sweetie, spring is coming, and things WILL work out, one way or another, but make it work for YOU. I'm here if I can help you. Hey, just hang it all and jump in the car, come south!!
            Truck, glad you're being involved the right way in your proplem. They'll take pot shots, you know. That's the way people in the wrong do, so watch your back. Birdy, what's up with you, girl?? What's your latest project? I have a new one, but it's secret!! :H Vick, you have yo-yo weather too, huh? Tony, how's the wife? I'm home this week (at least till Fri!!). Nora, sweetie, remember what I told you. Locks are wonderful things. Fen, you are a saint for keeping up with dates of accomplisment for peeps. Thank you. It's a wonderful thing to do. Grace, how are you keeping yourself? Just enjoy reading for now if that makes you happy, love. Thor, where you be, friend?
            I'm missing someone, I know!! Sorry, it's very early here. Love you all. You're like my favorite kind of flower bouquet - all kinds of different plants bringing something different to the mix. Thanks a million for just listening (reading) my rants and raves.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It's me...it's me you are missing...let's see...I am the carnation. I'm glad you had a good day yesterday, Ruby. Sounds like you actually enjoyed yourself shopping for once..I'm one of those people too who do not like shopping. I hope you take your time this morning.....now that you have a laptop, you can stay in bed and still be connected to the world! I'd like to get a laptop some day too....I entered a contest to try to win an IPad......you never know! My 1 yo granddaughter truly knows how to use her Mom's IPad...it's amazing...and she has the cell phone thing down too...moves her thumbs like she is texting....
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I hope you have a good day at work, mama.
                I don't blame your dad for wanting to be home where his pup can help take care of him - he'll probably do better there. I'm thinking of both of you and sending good vibes to you & dad. :h

Comment

Sun, what scam do you think that lady pulled? A pox upon her!

Comment

Grate, I was saving you for SPECIAL hugs, love. (I can never trust my memory!!) You aren't a carnation, you're a beautiful, pink, fragrant lily. They seem so fragile, but they spread like mad, are glorious in bloom, and the fragrance is enchanting. That's how I see you. You don't know what a reach you have, how far your affect on people goes.
                    Hey, this is FUN!! I'm thinking of a plant/bloom for every one of you now.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And Fen, maybe that name suits you perfectly!! Beautiful, feathery fronds; tough, resiliant, comes back over and over. And those DELICIOUS bulbs!!! The really great part is hidden, and only those who know can find them! :H
                      sigpic

Comment

Aww, thank you, Ruby. Jan...I've been thinking of you and praying for your Dad too....he will probably do better being in the comfort of his own home. As far as work...I really could use another person here, too, but the truth is that my boss just can't afford it. So, I just do the best I can and if I feel like doing work at home, I do and I don't worry about compensation.....like you said, it is what it is and it is better than the alternative of no work at all. Good morning, Fennel. Are you still celebrating about your Packers winning?

Where is Bird?
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Jan, the hospital (Crawford Long) told us Momma had hours to live, so we decided to bring her home. Ordered a hospital bed, put it in front of the sliding doors in dining room, so she could see her flowers. Her dog Bug was there, and all of us. She got better, and better, and tho she was supposed to be on hospice care, there came an emergency where we called the ambulance to take her to the hospital for another issue. Momma had dyslexia, and her own little language. As the drivers were taking her out the drive, that started arguing about whether they should be taking a hospice patient, and she sat up in the back and said 'WHY are ya'll talking about hostages!!!! Take me to the hospital or put me back in bed!!' As it turned out, she lived 4 more months, and we only lost her because of an infection, so think the best, and pray for it. And DON'T take a doc's edict as fact. Only The Big Man knows our time and place to go. And it sounds like your dad has the right idea. If I had news like that about me, I'd be at the cabin in a flash, with ALL my dogs. They are angels, you know, and will give him great comfort and will to live. Call me if you need me, honey.
                          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1056253 wrote: And Fen, maybe that name suits you perfectly!! Beautiful, feathery fronds; tough, resiliant, comes back over and over. And those DELICIOUS bulbs!!! The really great part is hidden, and only those who know can find them! :H
                            Rubes ...:h

Comment

I think our dawgs and kitties are the best nurses. When I had to have a "female" procedure five years ago, my kitty spooned me for hours on the couch, groomed me, etc. She was the best medicine.

Comment

When I had the real flu (that killed 5 people I knew) our little chihuahua mix sayed on the couch with me for 2 weeks. Looking back, it's a wonder I made it, I was that sick. Hubs was working out of town, Daddy was too sick for me to let Momma come, my bro resented me asking him for help. I MADE the kids go to school, but couldn't get up for anything. Frito stayed right there, never left me, till they got home. I can't explain to non-animal people. I'm able to travel alone, spend weeks in the mountains, with slews of workers I never met, because of TMB. As I've said, Hubs is a smart man; NEVER will ask me to choose between him and them. (I think he secretly gets comfort from my having them with me!!)
                                Fen, I meant what I said. And Grate. I don't think we know how people who care about us feel about us. And how much I admire you.

OK, a hissy fit here. I'm sorry someone lost their life, but DAMN!!! I do NOT understand the killing of animals for pure sport. This is like payback for torture, in a horrible way.
                                California man killed by armed bird at cockfight - Welcome to Charter.net
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X