The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby...do you have Bird's phone number....she hasn't posted since last Friday morning.....very unusual for her.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

good morning one and all ... well i slept in this morning just alittle but the dogs and cat wouldnt let me sleep so here i am .. up and ready and having my second cup of coffee .. and i have a few small things to get done today and well everyone hang in there stay strong and keep shifting forward things will work out as they always do ... so keep thinking positive ... sending big hugs to one and all ..
      ps got an pm from bird she is ok and just taking a break from computer... but hey it would be great to send her some pm's to let her know how much she is missed ...
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Okay...thank you Roger. I hope she is okay...you know how we all worry about each other.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Rog, thanks for the info on Bird. Missing her BIG TIME!!

Rog is the Saguaro Cactus. Grows and flourishes in the worst places, provides moisture, food, and sustenance to all in it's environment. A giant in it's habitat, providing homes to wild birds in need. Has beautiful night flowers, and a RUBY red fruit that is prized. Sounds like my buddy to me!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning everyone I am up and about. Greatful don't worry there will always be work for you as you are a verry special person! fennel nice to meet you my name is Michael. Losing my Maryland property is realy becoming a problem I am drinking and thats not good and I am going into strik that I am in depression which scares the hell out on since my beloved mother had cronic depression all of her life. The wife is trying to get me to a head doctor but with insurance you need all kinds of referals. take today I get up eat to keep my BS in check will do a little work have some lunch and go back to bed untill everyone gets home. To day I must be happy as it is my daughters 17th birthday and of course we will all go the red lobster and I get the bill. Now thats depressing. Well enough wining from me Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

:bananacomputer:I HAVE INTERNET!!!:bananacomputer: I'm holding my breath, though! Ruby, I really love your description of people as plants and dogs as angels! So beautiful! So many times I would be unconscious from my blood sugar being so low and Chloe would be licking me all over and she would bark frantically when someone came home, to let them know I was in trouble and needed help! Your beautiful description of our beloved Roger and Grateful brought tears to my eyes! I can't wait to see what plant or flower I am. I absolutely love doves! (I know they are not plants) They represent new hope, new life and I love the way they coo! RC, what a beautiful, but sad poem! I, too, am a victim of PAS! I suspect many of us are victims of disfunctional families. I hope Bird is okay. Jan, I am praying for your Dad and family during this time. Michael, I think everyone goes through some depression in their lives and I know how lonely and how horrible it can be! I'll be praying for you. Grateful, thank you for your email that comes straight to my phone and helped me not to feel so alone yesterday. And of course, Trucker, who calls me every day! He is a special friend, who was an atheist when I met him and is now a child of God! We all really need to encourage and pray for him. He is going through such a hard time right now. He has lived with and taken care of his Mother for over 10 years, but she died without a will and his 2 sisters want to sell the house for the little bit it will bring, leaving Trucker homeless, so we really need to encourage him. Well, I need to go do some things and I hope and pray that my internet stays up today, because I miss you guys so much when it is down. I hope everyone has a great, warm, sunny day! :sendinglove: Love, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick, you're an orchid. You need special care, special environment, but your blooms are glorious and long lasting. It takes a lot of care for you, because you're fragile. But the care is worth it, because of how hard you try to give to everyone around you. Be careful not to expect the worst; an orchid thrives on light and happiness.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Biz, the AL isn't helping you make good decisions. Take a couple steps back, buddy, and leave it alone. The size of a problem depends on how close we're standing to it. So get some perspective, some SOBER perspective. There are ALWAYS other options, though it may not seem like it when you're nose to nose with it. I'm not there, I don't know the details, so I'm sorry if I don't address it all. But I KNOW the AL will muddle your decisions, your perspective. PM me if you can. I know a little about real estate, and will help you if I can. And DON'T drink any more, please. I promise, it won't help. Either today, or tomorrow. I'm here for you, hon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok Rubes, must know what flower you would describe me as--please?

Thank you for the comments on my poem Nora, Mama and Vicki. While it is sad it was also meant to be encouraging. Vicki --I've only recently really realized that I was alienated from my birth father too. It's common for alienated children to become alienated parents. So glad that isn't your case. And yes I'm all too aware that so many have grown up with abuse and dysfunction. I for one intend to do everything I can to break the cycle.

Nice to catch up to you in chat last night Noar...a:l

Hiya Sunni, Mama, Grateful, T, Biz, Fennel, Trucker and ALL!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, my friend, you are the Edelweiss. The most rare and sought after flower in the world. It grows and thrives in places seemingly uninhabitable, but it's soft, felt-like petals look up at the sun where it finds it. Rocky ledges are it's home of choice, and it blooms with joy even when everything is against it. That's how I see you, my sweet friend.
                      sigpic

Comment

MY TURN RUBY
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh, DON'T make me go to the Prickly Pear!!!! :H:H:H:H
                          sigpic

Comment

LOFL

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sun, truly, you are the Bourbon Rose. Named for the family, not the drink! Tough, easy to grow, disease resistant. Not the most beautiful rose, maybe, but gorgeous on it's own, because it has lasted through the ages. Not showy and short-lived. And the aroma is like NO other flower. It lasts, and lasts, and gives everything it has to every bloom.
                              sigpic

Comment

:upset:
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X