The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Rubes tears to rolling on the floor laughter!

That was truly beautiful. Thank you so much.:h

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Thank you ruby - I posted the upset one before I saw the rose one! LOL !! thank you my dear (old) friend. Hugs to you XX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm glad you are all enjoying this. And REALLY, when I think of you, these flowers and plants come to mind. I LOVE my garden, and enjoy all the changes in it, what it gives in different ways every day. But what I say here is what comes first to mind when I think of you, because I adore you all!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Seriously Rubes I don't think anyone has ever thought so highly of me. I am printing it out and carrying it with me.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey everyone - we need to come up with a flower for ruby!!
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Awwwh, Sunni, you no I like messing with you!! Besides, the Prickly Pear is actually a GREAT plant!!! But you are a rose, me dear.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hhmmmm, need to put my Thinking head on for this one......

Comment

I am crabgrass.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nope - although YOU did say it........ I am working in it....

Comment

LOL Ruby do explain why?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

'Cause I'm AWFULLY hard to get rid of!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope you compile a list Ruby. I would love to print it out as well.
                          I did send you those pics. Did ya get'em?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Or maybe a Dandelion. Considered a pest by lawn-a-phobics, it provides food, beauty, even wine for the uninitiated!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, RC. Got 'em. They're so big tho they killed my e-mail!!! :H:H GORGEOUS jewelry!!!! Will shop it around, if you don't mind.
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually I thought she said crabgrass 'cos she is crabby LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X