The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun, if it was doctored I'd look like Jennifer Anniston!!!
    RC, just tell me what you WANT to do. No promises, love, just trying to help out. The stuff really is great, I don't blame you.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

As I said Ruby the jeweler would take 40% so that's as low as I go. Thanks for trying.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Loving the posts today. You are all so special to me. :l I wish I was better with words so I could express myself. :h

(RC - did you say hemp??)
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Gotcha, love.
          OK, my buddy Birdy is taking a break. But if she looks in, she's a bright blue Morning Glory. Hangs in, on, to every possible niche, and blooms her little heart out when the time is right. Those beautiful trumpet shaped flowers are things of my childhood, when I'd get up before everyone else and go outside, walk down the dirt road looking for new adventure.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nora, darlin', you are the forsythia. Quiet, all winter long, but the first to burst out in glorious, yellow, bell-shaped flowers every spring. And when branches are broken off, and put in the ground, a new plant grows, and flourishes.
            sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1056559 wrote: Nora, darlin', you are the forsythia. Quiet, all winter long, but the first to burst out in glorious, yellow, bell-shaped flowers every spring. And when branches are broken off, and put in the ground, a new plant grows, and flourishes.
              :l:h
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hay sunny thank you soooooooo much for your talk today. I did not go back to sleep I kept myself busy with things that needed to be done. Ruby your support means a lot to me. I will survive just like you said! well got to go to Red lobster tonight to selabrate my daughter's 17 birthday she is a great sweet person the apple of my eye. Everyone have a great night

Comment

Go you Biz - great stuff!!! Enjoy this evening. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Hugs to you. XXXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I also like Hosta for Ruby...because they are very hearty and produce beautiful purple flowers...you can't kill them no matter what you do to them...I have had some of mine for 20+ years and moved them around from house to house. Some also have heart shaped leaves and of course we all know that Ruby has a HUGE heart.
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Perhaps Ruby is destined to be the loving gardener. The one who truly loves and appreciates each and every flower she tends. But I like hostas too Grateful.

Man I've been lax today. It's cold and I've sat on the heater most of the time.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Newsflash!! Daughter just invited me to a Pampered Chef Party---at her home!! It's on a Sunday!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

SO COOL, RC!!!! Buy me something!!! :H:H:H
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL Ya right!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Nora -
                              Bird -
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll be lucky to buy ANYTHING!

Morning Glories are one of my favourites-they just do something for me. Love you too Nora!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X