The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beautiful!!!! Thanks for the pic Rubes.

Still thinking about you Ruby. I really like the suggestions so far.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1056598 wrote: Newsflash!! Daughter just invited me to a Pampered Chef Party---at her home!! It's on a Sunday!!
      Yahoo!!! :chef::divine::danthin::woot:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

WHERE'S ME????
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

(I am almost expecting a picture of a bad penny!!)
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun, first, the prickly pear..............

Then the Bourbon roses, my favorite.............
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Aawww - they are BEAUTIFUL Ruby - thank you !!!! I take back everything I ever said to anyone else about you......

Comment

Vick
                i

And RC............

MB, the Passion Flower...........................

Fennel.................

And T.....................
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The rest are forthcoming, if you want.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes we want! How beautiful and intriguing we are. Thank you dear Ruby! xo

As you can see I changed my avatar to reflect my new plant persona. I googled this:
                    "Edelweiss" comes from two German words. "Edel" means "nobility" and "weiss" is the German word for "white." The meaning of the name is probably what gave rise to edelweiss' traditional meaning in the Language of Flowers. The small white blossoms represent daring or noble courage. The association with courage may also have to do with the fact that obtaining edelweiss from mountain crags for a bouquet took skill and courage on the part of the flower gatherer.
                    So the man that wins this flower must have skill and courage to manage the mountainous crags.!:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

haha aren't I just a motor mouth today! Feel like I'm hogging the boards. Will check in later family! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

NO! RC, I'm so glad to see you happy about something, even a little white flower. You ARE all those things, even though what I come up with are just my simple impressions of my friends.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's my picture of lovely Swannie. It's a tuber rose, or dahlia. The pure white tips made me think of you, sweet Swan.

sigpic

Comment

Ruby - that was a lovely thing you did today - thank you from all of us......

Comment

Oh, Ruby, you have the biggest heart and we all love you so much! I don't even think there is a flower as beautiful as you are. All your sweet and encouraging posts made me cry today. You are so very precious to us! I do hate that I am such a fragile flower. I didn't realize I required special attention. NO, I HAVE TO BE THE GIVER, NOT THE RECEIVER!!! I'm faithfully working on my approval addiction problem, so I hope to become stronger and less sensitive. Biz, I hope yu have a wonderful time tonight with your family. Listen to Ruby's advice, she has so much wisdom. RC, I think I broke my cycle, too. I was not an unloving, rageaholic parent. In fact, I did and still do, smother them both with love! I hope you have a great time with your daughter Sunday. I love you all, Vicki
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Does anyone see Ruby in there? She is far more beautiful inside and out to be just a flower. Her inner beauty spreads over every person she meets and her love is unconditional. She is a rare beauty!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X