The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning flower family I think it's neat that Sunni has called many of us Flower and now Ruby has ID'd us!
    Trucker I am especially thinking of you and command the powers that be to do justice!
    Vicki it's not this Sunday but March 13.
    I have a critical deadline to meet Fri am. Forgive me if I don't respond much, if at all til the weekend.
    And please wish me guidance and efficiency in my preparations.
    Love to all. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox0

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Love that parable Ruby~!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sun, Truck took out a protection order against sis' boyfriend because of threats he'd made against Truck. His sister retalitated by accusing Truck of violence against her. They are supposed to be splitting the household bills, but she refuses to pay any. The bf is much younger than her, is on parole, and has a long history of crime. (in a nutshell)
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thank you Ruby - hope the police end up sorting it all - and believing him. Life is really throwing the dirt at him right now isn't it. I really loved the parable.

RC - Also hadn't thought about me calling you all Flower at various times. LOL I am sending you the strongest thought vibrations I can to help assist you in your preps for Friday! Although being a Bear of Little Brain, I am not sure how much good that will be!

Love and hugs everyone,

Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Ruby..I love that parable too..thank you! RC---good thoughts coming your way...I know you can do it!
            Sunny....oh, sweet Sunny, you so underestimate your brain.

Swanny-where are you, hun?
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Just don't use that OLD lizard brain, Sun!! :H
              I saw a good quote yesterday, very simple: 'If you want to be happy, be happy.' Tao Seems so easy, huh, when we think about it. Years ago I read two more I like:'Only you can determine the world you live in,' and 'Never try to tach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and annoys the pig.' The last seems to be what Truck is dealing with. Again, if any of you talk to him, please give him my love and support.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning everyone .. ruby love it ... welll got a few things to get done today so ill be in and out .. stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive sending big hugs and prayers to one and all
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

This is what Biz reminds me of, the Crepe Myrtle. In the South, it grows anywhere, and easily. I have some that came from the original site of my house, built around 1830. The trunk, branches, are so beautiful on their own, then in late summer it's heavy with long blooms. Resiliant, and always come back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ruby - you will have to explain to me about how to use ones brain as one gets older - after all, you have had SO much practice. Love the crepe myrtle - we have one on the side of the house - but this year I need to chop it right back as it is getting way too big.

I have hard from our dear Swan and she is hanging in there. Hugs to you Flower.....

Love and hugs to all,

sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Mas, I think about the Buckeye shrub with you. I LOVED hunting for their hard seeds when I was a child, since they were considered good luck!

Fluff, the pink powder puffs of the Mimosa.......

Hillside, the wonderful Red Cedar. Another tree of my childhood. Memories of being freezing cold, tramping through the woods to find a wild one for Christmas. And the SMELL!!! Nothing else on earth like that fragrance......
                      sigpic

Comment

Off to work before Ruby catches my remark - LOVE you all,

Hugs too, Love, Sun XXX

Comment

I'm off to work too! Have a wonderful day everyone! :h
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh, Sunni!! I caught it; plotting my revenge on the Evil Witch Of The North!!!! :H
                            sigpic

Comment

Nora, the azalea goes with the forsythia.................
                              sigpic

Comment

i AM HERE...DONT WORRY.
                                just busy as hell...no time to read back but will catch up tonight
                                I love you all
                                I am a gardenia...or a rose with BIG thorns!!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X