The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Sweet Jan. I miss you!! Hope you have a GREAT day...and I don't believe you have thorns at all!!
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

MB, I posted you a Passion Flower. That's how I see you - a gardenia is too tame for you, girl!! :H

I MISS BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bird...I miss you too. You are very important to us in our little family, you know. Hope you and your girls are okay. Please check in when you can.:l:l

Comment

Hey, sweet family! Grateful, thank you so much for thinking of Biz to help Trucker. I forgot how close ya'll all lived! Perhaps this is the answer we have been praying for! I hope you have a good and blessed day, sweetheart! Ruby, THANK YOU for the beautiful story! We all go through trials and tribulations to learn from and grow! What Satan means for our evil, God uses it for our good! I'm so thankful we have such a loving heavenly Father, that looks out for our well being! Does ANYONE have Bird's phone #? RC, I hate that your time with daughter is so far away. Do ya'll not see one another much? Praying for you to reach that deadline! Nora, you are absolutely beautiful! I have this same color azaleas all over my yard and they are absolutely breath-taking when in bloom! Sun, I also have 2 of those planted by my house. I had no idea they turned into such beautiful trees. Maybe I should transplant them...Paul...honey? Biz, you are such a beautiful tree, too! I wish you could walk away from yourself and see you as we see you! Thank you so very much for helping Trucker. Sunshine, Trucker lived with his Mother for many years, taking care of her until she died recently without a will. He said she was his best friend and he misses her so much! After she died, his sister moved in to help with the bills. She wants the house and him to get out! I pray that he got back in today, because they were having an emergency hearing. I can't bear the thought of him homeless. When I met Trucker, he claimed to be an atheist, now he is a precious child of God, who really needs our love and encouragement. Thank you all for your love and prayers. This circle of love is so amazing! I love you all so much and hope you have a great day! Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

VICKI...YOU JUST MADE YOUR 1000TH POST...........YOU ARE A SENIOR MEMBER BEFORE ME AND I JOINED WAY BEFORE YOU......GO YOU!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

Comment

:contrat1000: VICKI!!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

wow...i just skimmed back 10 pages and I LOVE IT!!!!!
                Time to change my avatar
                the best thing to not drink Biz is to have a job like mine that keep syou so damn busy your are too tired to drink, and you know you cannot keep up this pace with one drop of booze in your system.
                PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR BABY. I take anti depressants, alot of us do, and they have LITERALLY saved my life before.
                Off i go...will check in tonite
                CRABGRASS...that cracked me up Rubes. Maybe I am a dollar weed, hard to kill, will never go away
                And thanks for the sweet comments about my dad. Going up Saturday to celan house for him.
                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

welcome Senior member Vicki.
                  darn it, I get on here and get all caught up in missing all of you....
                  must get back to work, must get back to work, must get back to work
                  hey Rubes, what is that plant that eats flies???
                  That could be me.....!!!!
                  and my yard is FULL of the most beautiful white and lavendar crepe myrtles.....I love them
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The Venus Flytrap??

FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, something just don't feel right...ya'll are congratulating me on running my big mouth! Thanks, anyways! Yeah, Grateful, you gotta talk alot more, baby! LOL! Jan, you are definetly NOT a venus flytrap! You are a beautiful and loving flower! Ruby, I LOVE all the beautiful roses on your signature and avatar! You are truly a beautiful rose! I love you all so much! Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hope everything works out for trucker today...keep us posted, Vick!

Comment

Vick, those are actually peonies, my very, very favorite flower. My grandmother had a huge bush of white ones, and I always begged to pick a couple of them. They DO look like Sunni's Bourbon Roses, tho don't they??
                          sigpic

Comment

Biz said he did talk to Trucker...but he was in an appointment at the time and said he would call him back....but Trucker did say he is just amazed at how caring we all are here...yep, that's our little family. We DO care and will try to help in any way possible.

Vicki...you keep on talking, girl.....

Comment

Hay guys had a great party for my little girl last night and Im feeling good today thanks the greatfull,Ruby and all of you. Yes I talked with trucker and he is realy down but amazed that we care he does not know me but he does now and we will talk later on. Got Church tonight and I am realy up for that!!!!! So lets keep on shifting. what a wonderful family

Comment

Best wishes to Trucker! Congratulation Vicki....1,000 post!
                                Thanks for the flowers Ruby! More snow today, will welcome spring this year even more!
                                Busy.....check in later.
                                Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X