Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Not me, Fen!! I'm blind, deaf and mute when it comes to that stuff!:H
    Cass, if the chocolate thing is true, it will now be my major food group!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1057157 wrote: Not me, Fen!! I'm blind, deaf and mute when it comes to that stuff!:H
      Cass, if the chocolate thing is true, it will now be my major food group!!
      Maybe one of the grands can set it up for you? Or, wait until hubs gets home, I guess! :H

Comment

There was a movie Sleeper (Woody Allen and I don't watch his movies anymore - personal choice). Anyway.....there's a line in there about him having a Health Store and when they woke him up after so many years, all the so called 'bad' food was good for you and all that 'healthy' food was bad for you. :H:H:H

Cassia - I really like that chocolate survey.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ruby - do you use Outlook Express for mail? Or maybe Outlook?
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I like the chocolate study, too! I'm crushed that I wasn't one of the participants. :H

Comment

Nora, they're playing some sort of jazz music today. No emo -groany boy wailing! :H

Comment

Caffeine is my new drug of choice...I REALLY like it!

Comment

fennel;1057175 wrote: Caffeine is my new drug of choice...I REALLY like it!
                  ROTFL - That was why I was upset.....I thought it was being taken away. :H:H

Thank goodness the music is jazz.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Think I shall conduct me own caffeine, chocolate, and diet coke study. My contribution to posterity (or my posterior!)
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

NoraC;1057180 wrote: ROTFL - That was why I was upset.....I thought it was being taken away. :H:H

Thank goodness the music is jazz.
                      I can truly empathize now.

Comment

rubywillow;1057183 wrote: Think I shall conduct me own caffeine, chocolate, and diet coke study. My contribution to posterity (or my posterior!)
                        Perhaps your metabolism will be increased by the caffeine to the point that it cancels out the caloric effects of the chocolate!

I have to mosey...I've hijacked this comfy chair long enough. It was nice to be able to post freely, for a while. :h

Comment

Don't be a stranger, Fen!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Bye Fennel - It was nice having you here. Dang internet!!!
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well, I'm back agin to see if there is any new news on Trucker. I guess he is still sitting in the courtroom. I pray he can talk to a judge today! Cassie, welcome! It's nice having you around all chipper and happy! Tell us more about yourself. Fennel, it was so good to have you talking so much with us today. You have just got to get a computer! I know how hard it is trying to stay in touch with everyone from your little phone. Nora, I'm excited you became my facebook friend and you are so beautiful! Ruby, are you really going to leave poor hubs again, when he was just starting to appreciate all your cooking? I love you all so much. Probably will be back later. Roger, where are you today? Love, Vicki
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Awwwh, Vick, he's had fabulous meals every night since I got home. Filet mignon, homemade chicken pot pie, pork tenderloin and veggies, and tonight is steak tips with onions and pepper over rice, corn on the cob. He can eat a couple of frozen dinners!! :H
                                I've been trying to call Truck and someone else I met in chat last night, but have company, all afternoon, so can't get on the phone, yet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X