The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all my fellow diet coke drinkers tonight?
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Apparently in cola comas. :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I hear ya.....

Comment

Ruby...my daughter & sil absolutely loved your easy apple dumplings and she took them to her friend's house who also loved them! I sent her the recipe today and also my Mom asked for it! So, your recipe is making the rounds in Pennsylvania, Delaware & Maryland!!!!

Comment

Cool!! Just call them RUBY'S Easy Apple Dumpings. :H
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sorry Rubes, thought Fennel made that post.
              But maybe you are furry and just not telling us!!!
              Caffiene is my friend!!
              night all
              love you
              thinking of you Trucker
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Fen's cousin kept us entertained the other day. We keep the screened door to the back porch open, since the dogs can get ON, but will tear the door up to get OUT. My regular squirrel would get a running start along the handrail, leap 5 feet in the air and into the big trashcan we keep dogfood in, since it was open. Then, with one piece of food, jump out, back on the handrail, and eat. OVER AND OVER AND OVER.............................................. ....
                sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1056901 wrote: Oh, Sunni!! I caught it; plotting my revenge on the Evil Witch Of The North!!!! :H
                  OH RUBY - how can you say such mean things about RC like that - especially when you know she isn't around for a couple of days!! Hi all - I am in from work - you have all been having so much fun today! and there was me, slaving all day....moan, grumble mumble. Anyway I am here for a little while then to bed - early shift tomorrow. I do hope that Trucker gets his stuff sorted today - that is so not fair what is going on with him and his house. thanks Vicki - I knew about his mum and stuff - just didn't know why he had been evicted, and Ruby explained that to me today. That is just not on!

Hi to you all - Grateful, Grace, Vicki, Fen, Nora, Cassia - nice to hear from you. No time really to chat with all - getting in this late and having to be up at 5.00 doesn't give me lots of time. But just wanted to touch base. Say hello to my other family. Might be back later - but have other stuff to do right now - hugs to all,

love, Sun XXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Grateful;1057271 wrote: Where are all my fellow diet coke drinkers tonight?
                    I'm here....I'm here. I'm about to go sneak another one. I have had so much water today that I am going to have another Diet Coke dang it. :H
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi again all. Had to get some sleep before I made a v important phone call. Caffeine is defo my best friend There is no point talking to me in the morning until I have finished my venti hazelnut coffee from Starbucks. Cant do the whole diet coke thing...regular coke all the way. I am intrigued these apple dumplings you speak of. I will need to try this recipe!

Not a lot to tell about me. I am 30, live in the uk but desperate to get back to the states which is taking up my focus. Gave up the drink 49 days ago after a couple of dodgy nights out. Definitely abused alcohol to deal with the stress of my job. I was a binger once a week. I didn't want to end up an alcoholic like my dad so thought it best to say bye bye to the booze. Feel awesome for it!

X
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Nora....I don't like this time difference.....you're just coming in as I am going to bed......have a diet coke on me, okay? I hope you have a great evening and hope to talk to you tomorrow.

Hey, Sunny, I was working too....multi-tasking!!!

Comment

Cassia;1057328 wrote: Hi again all. Had to get some sleep before I made a v important phone call. Caffeine is defo my best friend There is no point talking to me in the morning until I have finished my venti hazelnut coffee from Starbucks. Cant do the whole diet coke thing...regular coke all the way. I am intrigued these apple dumplings you speak of. I will need to try this recipe!

Not a lot to tell about me. I am 30, live in the uk but desperate to get back to the states which is taking up my focus. Gave up the drink 49 days ago after a couple of dodgy nights out. Definitely abused alcohol to deal with the stress of my job. I was a binger once a week. I didn't want to end up an alcoholic like my dad so thought it best to say bye bye to the booze. Feel awesome for it!

X
                          welcome and you made the right step in the right direction .. nicely done on 45 days af keep it going ... and hang out here would love to get to know you even more ... this is a great group.. alittle crazy at times but all good ask any and all qusetions and just keep doing your best
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey regs! Thanks for the welcome! A little bit of crazy keeps us all sane...if that makes any sense!!!

X
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cassia - A little bit of crazy does keep us sane!!:H:H

Oh Kelly - now you're going to bed. Ok - I did very well all day with the Diet Coke and have blown it tonight. Tomorrow I will do better. But, I had to drink one for you.
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Its after midnight and I can't sleep! Oh, what joy I will be tomorrow. I finally heard from Trucker and he did talk to the judge and got an emergency hearing tomorrow morning at 9:00 so please keep him in your prayers. I've had a rough night with Paul. He drank so many beers and passed out in his recliner at 6 00 so I put on joyce and started to make some more recordings and he woke up, cussed me out and made a big scene which left me in tears. So I go to the office to get on line and I have no internet service and my cell phone battery died! So after a few hours of charging, here I am finally to give you all the update on Bill, so please pray he gets to go back home. I hope everyone has a great night. I love you all, Vicki
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X