The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Vicki - I'm sorry you are having such a rough night. ((((((((((Vicki)))))))))))
    I didn't know that Paul was drinking again. Just hang in there.....you are doing great. So sorry about the internet connection. I know what you mean because this is my lifeline.
    Thanks for the update about Trucker. I hope you can get some rest. :h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning - Vicki - hang in there - so sorry you are having trouble with Paul again - it must be so difficult for you - you are in my prayers. Trucker too - I am so pleased he has an emergency hearing this morning. I have to work but will hope to find out that all is good when I get home. He will be in my prayers too.

It is SO cold here today. 9 degrees. Fahrenheit. Oh - when is this going to end? Or at least warm up a bit? the snow/ice won't go. When it warms up a bit, the snow starts to melt, then just refreezes, leaving us with a lovely sheen of ice. Enough complaining.

Bird, when are you coming back? I miss seeing you here in the mornings - I do hope that everything is okay with you.......

Well, I need to get ready for work - hi to everyone else here to come. Have a wonderful day and GOOD THOUGHTS for Truck !!!!

Hugs, Sun XXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
        Sorry awol a bit, just a break and thank you for your concerns.....geez that sux about Paul Vick. He probably wont remember it either....been busy running the kids all over and me having rehearsals and being sick too. A little better today but now other kid getting it and not happy about it cuz she wants to go to a party tomorrow night well she better get better fast. Gotta straighten up around here and do the shopping...later b

Comment

BIRD WELCOME BACK I MISSED YOU
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Vick, thank you for the update. I'll keep Paul in my prayers, to find the strength to fight this, and not you. When it rains, it pours, doesn't it love? Remember, you're an orchid, beautiful and fragile looking, but tough and long-lasting.
            Sun, I know you're tired of winter. I woke up to a fresh coating of snow this morning. Just enough, and it's pretty. Probably will all be gone later, since the days here are supposed to be nice.
            Bird, sweet heart, I'm so sorry you've all been sick. Summer's coming, hon (along with the gnats and mosquitoes and snakes! :H) I've REALLY missed you.
            Cass, again, it's great to have you here. Nora, you sweetie, I hope you have a good day. Still standing firm there??
            Set my oven on self-clean last night, so had to stay up till it finished, but got a lot of cleaning done in the evening, AFTER my company left. Thought Hubs would be snoring before they did! Didn't get to make my phone calls, and I wanted to talk to Truck too. Oh, and Sun, still working on setting up my account. I get a 'We have encountered a problem' message, try again later. Bummer.
            More pics coming today, if you can stand it. Fun!!
            Oh, I talked to Thor last night, and Pro, before I got bumped from chat Both still working on themselves, so keep them in your thoughts please.
            Up too early, but the girls (and Gator) are hungry now. Later gators!
            PS: Can't wait to finish my special project. I hope it makes 'someone' happy. :H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bird, it's good to see you again!

Thanks for the trucker update, Vick. Sorry Paul is being a doorknob. His gout will be back with a vengeance if he doesn't knock this crap off. I'd think twice about being his nursemaid again! Does he swear at you often?

Comment

Fen is right, Vick. Abuse can be physical or verbal. Don't allow it.

OK, funny 'Jack' story. All the little girls are crazy about him, and one is very persistent. She's sent him handmade cards, invited him to the school Valentines dance, and is a BIT bossy. But its cute, and daughter asked him if he wanted her to get a tiny box of candy to give her for Valentines. He said, 'No, she's too bossy. I want to give one to Hugh.' We all just cracked up, SIL said he would have to have a talk with him and explain what the day is about!! Hugh is a little older than Jack, and Jack looks up to him a bit.
                (The love letter from her!)
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby...Jack is so cute with all his hearts...they certainly do start young these days, don't they? At least the girls do....good for Jack for not falling for her (yet). I am quite sure that your special project is going to make that someone very happy....you make everyone happy just by talking to us!!

Cass-I am so sorry that I missed you...it's nice to see you posting here and good for you for being AF for 50 days now!! Are you originally from the US? Since you are in the UK, were you following Tigger's visit with Kimberley? She did such a wonderful job with him and it was fun "touring" with her.

Vicki...I don't know what we are going to do about our husbands....maybe they should move in together...do you want to ship yours up here or should I ship mine down there? Then you and I can get a place....oh, wait, we all were going to have a commune weren't we...somewhere around Ruby's? I hope you hear from Trucker today....I am praying for him.

Nora..sorry I corrupted you last night with that diet coke...but thanks!!

Bird-I am glad to see you back....I really have missed you! I do understand how life gets in the way of us posting here and you especially are very busy with your girls! I hope you feel better and I hope your girl doesn't get it now. This winter has been so hard on a lot of people.

Fennel..good to see you this morning. I'm a little behind..but why do you have to go to a coffee shop for internet? Can't you get it at your home?

Sweet Sunny....you are off to work early this morning. I hope you have a good day and don't have to slave too much......

Swannie....I miss you. Hugs, sweetie. I'll be home tomorrow with my granddaughter if you want to visit again. :l

Jan....I hope you have a really good day at work and I didn't forget what is happening this Saturday...something really special for you.........

Roger-hope you have a good day and I hope that Sue is doing good. Tony-how are you doing? Are you working at the VA now and how is your wife?

Hello to everybody else who my "old" brain is not registering right now and I hope you all have a really good day!
                  Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

The Valentines dance is a biggie at the school. AB has a 'date', really cute new dress. Lots of drama, of course. :H Jack's little friend told him he HAD to dance with her, and he said 'Oh no I don't!!' Daughter is chaperoning, and Ry says he's only going to dance with her.
                    BUSYBUSYBUSY with office work, phone calls. SOoooo much fun. (NOT)
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone -
                      Loved the love letter for Jack. How cute is that. :h
                      I'm sorry that I don't have time to talk to everyone right now. But,I'm thinking of you all. I'll try to sneak on at work.
                      Have a wonderful day/night everyone. :l

PS - Yes, Ruby I'm still standing firm. Would like to do it without antabuse but don't want to risk not taking it yet.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1057324 wrote: OH RUBY - how can you say such mean things about RC like that
                        What the hell did I do NOW?!! I swear my evil twin sister has not been loose since Dec 31!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1057324 wrote: especially when you know she isn't around for a couple of days!!
                          I said I may not post -- nothing said about not reading, my little pretty....

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Rubes, I wouldn't let that little strumpet near the boy! :H

Grateful, I do have internet ...oddly, some server in VA has me blocked, and it's preventing me from accessing MWO. I can get all other sites, just not this one! It's not an issue with my phone, but it's such a pain to post from.

Comment

RC-you know that Sunny....mostly she is sweet...but sometimes she does like to start trouble......especially when it involves Ruby.....

Fennel-that is so weird....just this site....sounds like a conspiracy....
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Birdy-good to see you back! Hope you're feeling better every day.
                                Vicki and Grateful--please be strong and safe! xoxo
                                Trucker I've been thinking of you and your situation and sending vibes for the best outcome.
                                IE sis AND b/f must leave-not you and you find someone responsible to share expenses with while sorting out the rest.
                                Grateful-what's coming up for Mama? huh? huh?
                                Hi to everyone else--back to my preps. xo
                                Oh, welcome Cass!
                                Thor come back and share your journey-I know you want to be the strong one and lead and encourage others-and you will-don't be afraid to follow sometimes and be encouraged-don't be a stranger!:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X