The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Fennel-that IS weird. I thought you had no internet at home as well. No explanations at all?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, Sun knows VERY WELL SHE is The Evil Witch Of The North, not you! :H Momma would have call her a 'stink stirrer'!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Fen, as much as I love my laptop, it does leave me dazed and confused a lot. And I reminded Jack he already has 2 girlfriends - his Momma and me. :huggy
      BTW: If you want proof of how screwed up the young Hollywood crowd is with their excesses and entitlement, just read today's Lindsey Lohan news. She, like the late Corey Haim, were adorable, talented child stars. She could get several years in prison for her latest stunt.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

just a quick fly by...love the pic of Jack and the alligator sign is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!
        i love you all....ditto on the antabuse Nora....you are doing great
        I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE SPECIAL PROJECT IS RUBY
        Yep...Saturday is the Big FIVE OH.........and I am cleaning Dad's house...yuck!!
        I don't mean that...I would do anything for him right now and birthdays are just another day now.
        ok....kind of funny kid story then back to work.....
        the science teacher (a male) told Clay's class that Jamie Lee Curtis was born a hermaphrodite. (I have no idea why and think it was completely inappropriate)
        Anyway...my child proceeds to say...Wow, she the prettiest woman with balls that I have ever seen!"
        The whole class and the teacher laughed. (So did I)
        The speech teacher across the hall overheard it and is making a big stink and we have to have a parent teacher conference tomorrow
        oh well......kids!!
        Gotta run...thinking of trucker and swannie
        AND I MISSED YOU BIRDY. ARE U SURE YOU ARE OK??
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh, Jan, that is so stupid that you have to have a conference over that.......what a waste of your time!!
          I think Ruby is hosting your BIG party on Saturday...........I do hope you get to do something special although I know spending time with your Dad will be nice - even if you are cleaning!
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Mama - I can not believe that you have to have a parent teacher conference over that. How ridiculous. (Tell Clay it was funny:H)
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning, family. Well, I finally fell off to sleep at 5:30 this mornng and slept good until 9, when I heard Paul hammering. Roger, you will never believe this! Paul is FINALLY putting in my new sink and fixing those countertops! Anyways, I'm tired and it will be a long day till bedtime, which will be as soon as the sun sets. Oh, wait, no sun to set! :upset::upset:
              Nora, Paul has been off and on about his drinking. He can make it for a few days and then gets hammered! He never remembers the night before, so I can't get mad or hurt. I just have to keep on encouraging him not by words, but by my walk, which BTW, I am over 2 months sober, the longest I've ever been!!! :wow3: Nora, I wouldn't post any pics of your hubby. he is just too cute and you are so beautiful!
              Grateful, I am putting Paul on a bus today and shipping him up there! You catch the next flight out and we will hide out here! No one will ever find us out here in the country. (right, Rog?) I can't wait to see you, my sweet, precious friend!
              Jan, I've missed something. It's not your birthday, because we were born in the same month and same year, so what's the big surprise? :huh: Oh, I'm wrong! It is your birthday! haha, you turned 50 before me, old woman! JK! Hope you have a GREAT time!
              Fennel, that sounds like one of my horror stories about your internet. Hubby usually only cusses when he is drunk, because he knows how much it upsets me when he acts like my Daddy, a rageaholic! He's usually good to me and I do love him. (sometimes) :H He is VERY jealous that I am "always on the site" and have so many friends.
              Ruby, whoever receives your gift of love will be so happy that you thought of them. We all cherish your love so much! You have been a huge inspiration to me getting and staying sober and helping me grow up some. I'm so happy you got some pretty snow and not ice! We can't wait to see pics! Jack's love letter is so precious! I miss those days. My whole life was centered around taking care of my children! I wondered what happened to Thor and Pro. I hope they will be back.
              RC, you better not stop posting! We will hunt you down! Ruby can find you anywhere!
              Biz, were you able to talk with Bill/Trucker yesterday? I know he didn't get home until late, but it would be great if ya'll could meet.
              Bird, we are so happy to see you back! We missed you! Hope you get to feeling better.
              Sunny, 9 degrees...WOW! Stay warm and drive safe in the ice/snow!
              I hope I haven't missed anyone. I love you all so very much! Hope everyone has a GREAT
              day! :h Love, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi, Vicki! I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep....maybe you can take a nap. Michael said he is going to try to call Trucker again today...he didn't hear back from him yesterday. I really wish I could hop on a plane and get away...oh, if it were that easy.......
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hop in your car, Grate, and just DRIVE~RC did, and we had a ball!!
                  Been on the phone all day, reconfiguring my utilities. Hubs can jump in the lake if he doesn't like it! I'll be saving $150 a month, will (FINALLY) have unlimited long distance, so I can call ya'll more, and the new I phone I'm getting will be its on little wi-fi hot spot, so can use my laptop at the cabin. (Not this trip, will still be on my Blackberry). He also walks around complaining that I leave too many appliances, lights on, but I've come home to every light in the house, 4 TV's playing, doors open, and hes outside! :H Joining the Sam's Club, too, so once a month I'll go stock up on things.
                  He's been after me to get a new car (well, a used one. I refuse to buy them new), and he's STILL trying to convince me I want an extended cab pick up truck. He also thought I should drive a VW (straight shift) when carrying the mail. 500+ stops every day, and huge packages. Thinking about a Toyota Highlander. We'll see.
                  My head is spinning with talking to all these places today, trying to pin them down on actual services and costs. A call at the cabin is long distance just 4 miles from the cabin. Oh, well, I'll figure it out. Def getting rid of some of the extras on our TV service.
                  Back to the drawing board now. Ya'll behave yourselves!! Swanny, where oh where are you, love??
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vick, being hammered really isn't a legitimate excuse for verbal abuse. Just sayin'.:l

Comment

fennel;1057710 wrote: Vick, being hammered really isn't a legitimate excuse for verbal abuse. Just sayin'.:l
                      I agree Vicki. It's not ok. And yes you can get mad & hurt. It's not your fault that he can't remember. :l
                      Vicki - you are so funny about how cute we are. We are NOT. And, I'm really after him to cut his hair. It's longer than mine. Hippy days are over. :H:H
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1057734 wrote: I agree Vicki. It's not ok. And yes you can get mad & hurt. It's not your fault that he can't remember. :l
                        Vicki - you are so funny about how cute we are. We are NOT. And, I'm really after him to cut his hair. It's longer than mine. Hippy days are over. :H:H
                        Nora, buzz it while he's sleeping ...just like Samson and Delilah! :H

Comment

That's a good idea!!! Hubs is afraid to make me mad because he knows he goes to sleep before I do. :H
                          My beautiful Mad And nutty Grace

Funny face time..........

Jack and Moll discussing the meaning of life.............
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone ! Sorry i've been away for awhile......but between taking care of my wife and work....yes work. ha! I've been busy. I've been working over at Mt. Sinia Hospital ( Neurology and Head Thrama Rehab Section. I'm doing Admin work. I'm good for 4 months anyway.....if I catch on , longer, that will be good. Hope everyone is Hanging in their. This has truly been a great Birthday preasent for me and my family... ha! Keep Jammin' man ! Ha!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

DANG, TONY!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was tomorrow!!! Glad things are going well for you. Have a great day!!!!

sigpic

Comment

IAD;1057750 wrote: Hi everyone ! Sorry i've been away for awhile......but between taking care of my wife and work....yes work. ha! I've been busy. I've been working over at Mt. Sinia Hospital ( Neurology and Head Thrama Rehab Section. I'm doing Admin work. I'm good for 4 months anyway.....if I catch on , longer, that will be good. Hope everyone is Hanging in their. This has truly been a great Birthday preasent for me and my family... ha! Keep Jammin' man ! Ha!
                                Yay, Tony! Are you enjoying the new job?

Comment

Working...
                                X