The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fen......It's been an engaging job and the people their are nice. They put up with me.....Theu're canidates for Sainthood ! Ha!
    Ruby....missed ya' Hon ! Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

YAY Tony...Working is good,no??
      Hey Furry Butt. You are spot on about Paul. But I know Vicki loves him and we love her....
      TWO MONTHS VICKSTER?????????????????????WOW BRAVO SWEETIE
      Love the laughs Ruby. Keep em coming!!
      Nora, did I miss a picture of you and Hubs?
      Can I put my hubs on the bus to nowhere??? Only for a day or so and then I want him back.
      ok....lunch break over....byyyyeeeeeee
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Happy Burfday Tony...when is the official day?
        and...OH SHIT.....I AM OLDER THAN VICKIE!!! Now she will tease me like sunnibunni teases OLD Mimzey
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:biteme: X 2
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi guys I have called Trucker twice today and got his vice mail I will keep after him. Cold day today I had to drag my but out of bed at 10 to take my truck to the mechanic for what was though to be a small problem well I have no truck and it need a ton of work brakes all around and last night my lovly wife managed to get not one but two flat tires on her way home and the road side ass. say not in contract for two flats. Thank God I know the honda owner very well call him he go us a flat bed tow for free and gave my wife a new car off the lot as a loner. He is a very cool guy. HO!!!!!!!!! Just got off the phone with Trucker he is back in his house but has no computer right now It seems his sister is a bit crazy he has been in court and judge roled in his favor at this time. As you know his mother passed and he was living in the house offering to split the bills and that was ok with the older but the other acused him of hurting her. Gladly the judge did not belive it. Like me he is not working but dose get disabilty and food stamps. He sounds pretty up and feet on the ground. The judge is saying the home will be sold and the money will be split 3 ways. I told him we would help keep his sperits up. being a realator I may be able help him buy a forclosure or somthing need to talk with him some more. He is talking with vicky and thats a good thing. Ruby and sunny feeling beter going to venture to Maryland and clean out my stuff this weekend this will be a big step for me and I pray God will protect me from breaking down when i come back. I am thankfull that my wife and my two nefues will do the lifting that I can't. Thats all for now

Comment

Oh, Biz, thank you for the wonderful news!!! See...PRAYER WORKS! Thank you, Jesus! Biz, you are so sweet to try to help him find a home! He is a brand new christian and you will be a GREAT influence on him! This has really turned my day around! Ruby, loved the pics! Old Mama, hope your birthday is very special, like you, a little OLD, but very sweet! IAD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so excited you like your new job! I hope your wife is doing good. I love you all! Going to call Trucker. Love, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDY, TONY!
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Thank goodness the judge ruled in trucker's favor!

Comment

mama bear;1057778 wrote: YAY Tony...Working is good,no??
                    Hey Furry Butt. You are spot on about Paul. But I know Vicki loves him and we love her....
                    TWO MONTHS VICKSTER?????????????????????WOW BRAVO SWEETIE
                    Love the laughs Ruby. Keep em coming!!
                    Nora, did I miss a picture of you and Hubs?
                    Can I put my hubs on the bus to nowhere??? Only for a day or so and then I want him back.
                    ok....lunch break over....byyyyeeeeeee
                    Mama! I hate that you're so busy all the time ...I miss you!
                    :l

Comment

fennel;1057811 wrote: Thank goodness the judge ruled in trucker's favor!
                      AMEN!!!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

thats awesome news about trucker ... thankx for all the updates .. seems i have been in space today forgot i didnt even post ... but lots of good reading everyone good to see everyone doing theirbest and awesome IAD .. have fun
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONY AND JAN!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/video]]YouTube - Chipmunks - Happy Birthday to You!!!

Comment

I'm just really hogging the site today! After 3 days of no water in the kitchen and many, many, many cuss words, he has finally finished and I love it! What ya think, Roger? Looks better, huh?

Comment

sick of being sick;1057880 wrote: I'm just really hogging the site today! After 3 days of no water in the kitchen and many, many, many cuss words, he has finally finished and I love it! What ya think, Roger? Looks better, huh?

LOVE IT VICKY looks great and i just got a sink that looks like that one out from the last job i did
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Wow-what a beautiful sink - and countertop! You must be so happy, Vicki! Paul did a great job!
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X