The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well good morning well almost afternoon really .. well i got sue good with a great surprise of flowers at the door not expecting anything .. i told her to look out for a package from vicky .. which there no package but she didnt know that .. so sue got a nicely surprise with the dogs barking and delivey guy at the doors with flowers.... have a great day one and all love and big hugs
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

GUESS WHO IS BACK !!!!!!

Yes, it is little old me - so Ruby, now, were there some things you wanted to say to me - hhhmmmm???? HHHmmm? Just wondering.... Gosh, it has been AWFUL to be able to see you all posting and to not be able to post back - just awful - not sure if is is worse to not be able to get on at all, or to be able to get on and not be able to reply! I am not sure that I should even try and wade back through two days worth of posts really, but will try for a shortened version.

There has been lots going on - hang in there Trucker - things really will work out for you. Savings - loved your saying. So profound. Grateful - I missed you all too! Jan - thanks for the PM. Hope your birthday was good. I did get my days muddled though and you missed my singing. (no comment from the gallery please Ruby). IAD - happy birthday to you as well!! Rog - hope more work rolls your way soon, but it always seems to come along in time for you. Bird - as soon as you came back, I was gone - nice to be back! Hope that all is well with you now. Vicki - enjoyed your wonderful posts as usual - how are things going with Paul now? RC - sorry you missed your deadline - will you have it sorted by Monday now? Fennel - thanks for letting everyone know for me. Hill - things sounds as if they are going so well for you - great!! Biz- dear Biz - I hope that you are hanging in there and managing to get through this clearing of your house - must be SO hard for you - made even worse by the weather and the snow too. Swannie - sorry I haven't been here for you too - there was no way to let you know my keyboard wasn't working unless you read Fen's post. I work today the closing shift but am off tomorrow - maybe we can catch each other sometime then?? Lookingtogrow - hi there - nice to see you here - hang in there won't you - way to go on day 29!

Hubs has just got up and I need to go an say good morning although until he 'wakes up', I will only get a grunt in return. Love and hugs to all - I have so missed you all, back later,

love, Sun XXXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Welcome back, Sunshine! We missed you! Welcome, Looking and congrats on 29 AF days! Hey, Akasota, sorry, I've never heard of that. Swannie, we all miss you! Please come back so we can help you, girl! Saving, don't worry about anything you say here. Like I said before, you are very safe here in our family! Roger, how very sweet of you to send Sue flowers! I did mail ya'll something out yesterday. Trucker did call me after we were already asleep last night and I didn't get to the phone in time. I tried to call him back a little bit ago, but he didn't answer. I hate I didn't check on him yesterday. Tony, you are such a wonderful hubby! MB, don't feel bad about being HALF A CENTURY OLD! Happy Birthday and we love you! It's gonna be a short post today. My hands are hurting so bad, I can barely type. It feels like arthiritus, but doc says its the nerves dying. Incredible pain! Oh, well, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I love each one of you so very much! Love, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I am off to work - hugs to all,

love, Sun XXXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

that shit didnt show up for rehearsal which was at the gig so i went to his house and he not there so went back and he not there and dont have his # so came home and double check the time on his email so well i cant hang with that shit and coulda been outside which is where im headed fuck

Comment

Good to have you back, you wicked Brit!! I've missed your torture.
              Vick, sorry about your hands. Some things in life just aren't fair, but we press on, hon.
              Rog, GOOD job on the flowers. I KNOW she got a HUGE lift from them. Most of us 'girls' love surprises. I know I do, the good kind anyway. She won't forget them, and she'll get to brag to everyone she knows about them. Years ago, Hubs said he'd figured out how to get the most mileage from flowers - send them to your wife in a place where the most people will see her get them. We've had a lot of fun with that over the years, because we always expected the co-workers to read the card before us, and he would send crazy things on the message space!! :H
              Birdy, I sorry about you a-hole friend. VERY thoughtless, inconsiderate of your time. Can't wait to hear you play live one day.
              Had to go to grocery, so went to the tiny town in the next county. Close as our town is. The Dollar Store was having a grand re-opening, so I went in and bought lots of necessaries on sale, with a $5 coupon. The Piggily Wiggly next door has the best, freshest meat, so picked up some things there. Unfortunately, the store smells like old grease all the time, so my trips are quick.
              Later gaters!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Afternoon Jammers!
                Well I'm on the board! Just like that. Over 2 hour teleconference this morning. Always a bit overwhelming at first but it is an informal board but doing alot of good work for the cause and I'm feel proud to be a part of it.
                Vicki have you ever tried warm wax and rosemary oil on your hands? Google it for instructions and benefits.
                Birdy sorry too about the time f*ck up.
                Rog--good man! Tony hope you had lots of cake and fun last night. Great seeing you in chat.
                Mama hope you have the nicest time with your family (in between duties). that part sucks
                Nora, Fennel, Grateful, LTG, SG, TRUCKER BUDDY, Mas, Hill, Biz sorry if my mind skips anyone. OMG Sunshine!! Glad you got your keyboard Flower! And of course the irrepressible Ruby!!! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC, YOU THA WOMAN!! So happy for you, another chance to excel, meet people, and a good reason to stay sober.

Hubs just called. Another F-up at work (not him) and he'll be late. ((((sigh))))
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well we got the whole family involed on the cleaning of uncles room we can see the floorand we got rid of the bed and a new one hospital bed will be here on tuseday ...and he will be in rehab for a few days ...so he not a happy camper but oh well .. we have a fire going and eveyone is working together to get things done

Comment

Great T! Feels lighter already, HUH?
                      More torture!!
                      AB and a friend at the Valentine Dance........

Jack, the 4-Y/O Kindergarten PLAYA!!!

(can't tell you which one was supposed to be his GF, and this WASN'T staged!) I was the inspiration for the hairstyle!!!

ABs ready for the school skate party. Dau titled this 'Could This Be Trouble?

Back of dau's house.........

Our Saving Grace...............

BTW: Our Ry was stuck to his Momma's leg. Those girls SCARED him!! :H

And Swanny, hope you feel the love I'm sending you.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am home and pooped and sore. I scrubbed every baseboard in a 7,0000 scare foot house. Bleached and washed two garage floors, cleaned two closets. I am starting to hurt but it was worth it.Bret hung Dad's wood duck houses and blue bird houses and did some painting. Mom shocked my by buying a birthday cake. They gave me bday money and money for working.
                        It was SO wonderful to sit and talk with Dad. I lost it about 5 minutes after I got there and had to go hide in the bathroom for a bit, but I gathered myself and we talked alot about chemo and what to expect since I went thru it 9 years ago. He is having his port put in tomorrow and his 1st chemo Tuesday Mom and I talked alot too, and I let her know I was there for her and could be to her within an hour. She seems upbeat and wasn;t on her broom today, so it was nice. Rubes I got a picture of Daisy and will mail it out to you. It's kind of small and doesn;t really show her sweet face, but it was the best I could do.
                        So I get home and there are cards from Sunni and Greatful and all sorts of loving messages on my birthday thread.
                        It has been a wonderful, happy day and I must drag my tired butt to the shower cause Bret wants to take me to dinner.
                        Love you all lorry loads.........will check in later
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Great post Mama! It gave me such a smile. Have a wonderful end to a long, trying, love filled day!
                          Molly and Magda out for the third time since I got home-1 & half hours. It's mild at -11C. Good for them and they get extra treats--smart Molly.
                          Other than that-looking at various projects and hoping you all are well. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

MB, I can tell you're tired. Hope you can enjoy your meal (get a take out) but this was a GOOD day for you. They really see you now. I was hoping there would be a cake, afraid to ask. Just send me the pic. I've worked with 50, 75 y/o ones. I'm so proud of you. And the birdhouses meant a lot, I'm sure. You are being the real you. Showing your parents what you are, and how much they meant to you, change your life. Now, they too are really having to deal with real life. Not what we've decorated it with. Get some rest, love. This WAS a great day. Happy BD, and the brand new you.
                            sigpic

Comment

happy birthday mama... love the pics ruby

Comment

thank you everyone. I am home from our favorite Italian restaurant and I had two glasses of wine. I am exhausted and sore but it felt good to see my dad and mom. Chemo is not going to be fun, but I am determined to make it as pleasant as possible. I told Dad that I could charge my cell phone and IPOD in his port hole and he cracked up laughing.
                                Nite......
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X