The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine and gardens sound wonderful. I have a toasty fire going with both dogs soaking up the heat. Up early but going for a nap. Still preparing for tomorrow. What a task-but I'll get there.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Thinking a nap sounds good.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

You do that Ruby dear. xo Catch ya later......

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Naw, laid down a minute, got my second wind now!!
          Going to the the farm w/Hubs.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning everyone. Haven't had a chance to read back. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :h
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, sweetie!! How goes the fight?? :H Every day is a challenge, for all of us.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi again all,

Hope you don't mind me posting here. You all seem like such a friendly bunch and v positive.

I just had a great skypeing session with my best friend in nj. She has really got her life together and it so nice to have a chat with her. I really miss her but going over in march for nine days.

Hi norac! Hope you are well. Had an awesome weekend ...thanks for asking.

Ruby - do u live on a farm? A few if my friends are farmers and they love it although it is a lot of hard work.

Hey RC!

X
                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

i want to go to the farm tooo..... ok ok dont you dare say it not the funny farm either
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Cassia;1059556 wrote: Hi again all,

Hope you don't mind me posting here. You all seem like such a friendly bunch and v positive.
                    X
                    hey there all are welcome keep posting
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning everyone - well, actually it is afternoon - I slept in until 9.00 this morning !!!!! Furry alarm clock barked at 6.00 - I went to the back door - he didn't want out so I trudged back to bed and everyone went back to sleep. It was so nice. Since then I have been running errands. Our weather is unbelievable. The temp is around 50 and the sun is shining - after 4 degrees and 10 degrees this is just so awesome. I sat out on the steps with the dogs and was wearing a jumper and cords and was hot! It is SO nice. Ruby - did you actually ever get your nap?

Cassia - nice to see you posting - where are you from? Where are you at re AL? Don't have to tell me if you don't want to - I am just being my normal nosy self (be quiet Ruby!!).

Looking - You are doing so well. It is great to have you here too.

Jan - I hope that you are going to take it easy today? you need a take-it-easy day! You are doing so well with your dad.

RC - well done! I have to admit to not really understand what is exactly going on (as I keep repeating - bear of little brain!!) but I know it is all good!! So I am pleased for you.

Rog, Tony, fennel - Grateful, Nora, - oh, Bird - I am so envious of you being able to start a garden already - even though our temps are 50 today we still have a lot of snow/ice - it is melting but even if we didn't have it, our last frost is some date silly like April!!

Maslow - nice to see you pooping in.

Am sure that I have forgotten lots of folk - Vicki - I haven't forgotten you - just saved the best for last (whew, caught that one!!). Have a super day to you all.
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

No nap in sight. Doing my MB 'hoovering' (thank you VERY MUCH for sticking that little phrase in my head, Sunni!).
                        Next is dinner, already planned, and I won't torture you with the details
                        sigpic

Comment

Farmer Ruby, :H:H:H are you really going to have a garden this summer? We'll have to compare veggies! Enjoyed the pics as always! What kind of beautiful flower is Saving? I've never seen one like that. Saving, you are so beautiful! I hope you are doing better. RC, thanks for the hand remedy. I had to take a pain pill last night, they were throbbing so bad. I remember it took a year or two for my leg nerves to finally die. Stirly, thank you so much for that valuable information and yes, that is really scary. I know there are alot of people on that. Bird, that is really a clever idea! I have already planted kale and turnip greens. It was too cold to plant more. LTG, congratulations on 30 days and having a plan and rewarding yourself! You are an incredible wife to cook that many cookies for your hubby! Are you related to Ruby? Cassia, It's so good to have you a part of our family! Tony, glad you had a good birthday! Roger, glad you're resting today! I know ya'll are relieved to get uncle's room cleaned again! Sunshine, what a treat for you to get to sleep in! Hey, Nora, hope you're having a good weekend, too! Fennel, hope you are doing well. MB, I cannot believe you got all that done in 1 day! That woulda taken me a year or two! I'm so thankful your family is finally noticing what a wonderful person you are! I am praying for your Dad. I watched my Dad go through cancer and chemo 3 times in his later years and he survived it every time! It wasn't easy, though and I was drinking so heavily back then, that I wasn't there for him as much as I wish I had of been! I'm glad you had a nice birthday. BTW, your email and fb is full of cards I sent you! I couldn't stop, they were all too funny! Swannie, we miss you! Tomorrow morning we are going back home. Paul's got some work and my Dad's birthday is Tues, so won't be back home until Wed. I love you all! :heartsnflowers: Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hey Sunni,

I am from new jersey originally but I have lived in Scotland for 12 years. I am 52 days into my af journey and it has been awesome. Please feel free to be nosy...I am pretty open or so I like to think.

Thanks for the welcome tlrgs and Vicki!!!

Xx
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

OK, guys. More pics in my head of farmer T, and Sun in a jumper and cords. Where's Tony when we need the crazy pics? Sun, this is America, baby! It don't translate the same. :H
                              Gotta quit reading the news. That stuff makes you wonder about your neighbors (and your family!!). Thank God I had wacky, wonderful, off-kilter parents. Wish they were here again to slap some sense into my relatives and me!!
                              Ready to start the grilled chicken. A beautiful day here, Hubs floundering around. Later Gators.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for the concern but I have not taken antabuse in over a week. I hate the idea of it and I am trying to do this without using it. I know I have been off and on it, but I will not drink on it.
                                I slept till 10, watched "Jeremiah Jones" with Bret, started cleaning, went to store and just now sat down. I am such a redneck I fried some livers and gizzards and am nibbling on them. May nap a bit before I go to Sunday night dinner.
                                Vicks, you young baby, have a nice time with your family and I hope Paul is a good boy.
                                It;s nice here too, Ruby, but a little chilly.
                                Welcome to our wacky family Cassia. We all love each other and support each other unconditionally. But we fuss when needed. Tell us more about you!!
                                Rog - doesn't it feel great to get a room clean?? I know your uncle will appreciate it when he gets home. What;s wrong with funny farm.??? I think I am there already.
                                Sunni, my love, you congratulated Maslow for "pooping" in? GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:H
                                Birdy, I wish I had the space and time for a garden. It's almost lake season again, so I'll be back in the wonderful woods soon enough.
                                Vicki I am so sorry about your pain. I cannot imagine.
                                love you Nora...how you doin??
                                may lie down a bit....and again thanks for the concern and the gentle fussing. It makers me feel loved:h:h
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X