The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshinedaisies;1060884 wrote: GOT YOU !!! She isn't in surgery yet - there was an emergency and they had to hold her surgery up - I KNEW you were a fake. LOL

Hugs, Sun XXXX
    Okay, here's the truth. I have a harder time "communicating" with dogs because they're too easily distracted. They can be chatting along just fine, and all of a sudden, they're going on about some squirrel, or their balls itching, or whatever. Just the way they are.

Comment

I DEF have a ghost here. House is nearly 200 years old. The stories I have are funny, too many to tell.
      Sun, here's a BIG :huggy from me, for you and Mags. People who haven't had those great dogs, can't understand. When my 18 y/o Wolfie died, I was bed-stricken for 2 weeks. No apologies. He was my dog of a lifetime, my best friend and protector.
      She'll be fine, I'm sure, love. Let us know.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I see the madness continues. What is it about balls today. Had a conversation with my daughter g/f today. She said she needed to grow some balls. I said I had them but they were too soft! lol

Everything will be fine with Maggie Sun. I have it on Higher authority.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I DEF have a ghost here. House is nearly 200 years old. The stories I have are funny, too many to tell.
          Sun, here's a BIG :huggy from me, for you and Mags. People who haven't had those great dogs, can't understand. When my 18 y/o Wolfie died, I was bed-stricken for 2 weeks. No apologies. He was my dog of a lifetime, my best friend and protector.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1060901 wrote: I DEF have a ghost here. House is nearly 200 years old. The stories I have are funny, too many to tell.
            YOUR GHOST POSTED THIS TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

You have Ghost Rubes......let's not scare them away ! Ha! ( Love Ya' ! Ha!) Tony
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey all you haunted house peeps, I have a friend in Nashville who is a paranormal investigator...HEY FENN what about my cat Pouncer?? Rubes I never buy the stuff my kids sell...too expensive...Sun hope it goes well...hey I'm goin off antabuse cuz Ive been on it forever and see if I can stay sober now...the kids are grounded from the pc and now they are playing drums and I wish they were on pc damn I cant even think.

Comment

Bird, you're not going to believe this ...pouncer was none other than Ernie Pyle in a past life!

Comment

Rubes...I wanna know what hubs said about dead cat!!! I can only imagine.
                    Just in from a day of training and I am pooped. Plus, the trainer was TERRIBLE.
                    You guys are having too much fun without me and I am jealous.
                    Sunni - is mags home now??
                    Dad is home after 1st chemo. He sounds great and said he feels good.....I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
                    Brought home work but too tired to do it....gonna watch the end of "The Social Network"...really good so far.
                    Balls and farts....what a family. That's why I love you!!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OK Furry Butt...I'll bite
                      I have two cats...a gorgeous black one named Trouble (should be Satan)
                      and a cuddly black and white Manx named Lucky....
                      spill

ps....Tony, cute cartoon and I hope wifey is feeling better.
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Just checking in to see how Maggie is doing.....please let us know when you can, Sunny.

Hi, MB! Hope you get some rest tonight!
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Thanks Mama ! We are moving along..........My wife tells me that I must love her, to put up with this crap ! Ha! See...even though I might forget Birthdays, etc....I really do love her. I tried to tell her ! ha! I'm just a forgetful idiot ! ha! Life goes on...obla-de-obla-da.....Ha!
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'M HO-ME!!! And Maggie is HOME with me !!!!! I am so happy !!!!! She is fine - the vet said he got the tumour which was between her toes and left the toe - so we still have toes to go!!! He also took another one on her leg! She is a bit dopey - but she is my dog so that is par for the course - SHUT UP Ruby ! But she is doing fine and is home and I am so happy and thank you all for your kind thoughts and best wishes and Fen I have to laugh at you and your quick come back and actually you were right on time - they were operating on her right about then after all!!! I am so pleased she is home. Swannie - thank you too for your support - you really helped me by being there and letting me cry on your shoulder. I feel so daft making this fuss all over a dog, but as ruby said - those with dogs/pets DO understand.

Now fen - you will have to catch me up - let me know what Maggie is going through now.... Oh - the vet cleaned out her ears and her head is totally covered in baby oil - and I cannot get it off - I have tried a cloth with soap but it really needs to be dunked which I obviously cannot do - they should have done it while she was under!! anyone any bright ideas?

I am so pleased it is all over! yes Jan - isn't this thread lovely - balls, and dogs tooting. Oh - I am so pleased that your dad's first chemo went well - I don't envy him in the slightest - I wouldn't wish chemo on my worst enemy. How often does he have to have them? Hugs to you my friend.

Love and hugs to EVERYONE

LOVE, Sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

mama bear;1060958 wrote: OK Furry Butt...I'll bite
                              I have two cats...a gorgeous black one named Trouble (should be Satan)
                              and a cuddly black and white Manx named Lucky....
                              spill

ps....Tony, cute cartoon and I hope wifey is feeling better.
                              Okay, mama ...in one past life, Trouble was a French teacher in Evansville, IN, by the name of Morton Igleman. Lucky was Galileo Galilei. Quite impressive! :H

Comment

Here's what Maggie is thinking, to the best of my abilities ..."Mmmmmhmmm....want to chew my foot, CAN'T chew my foot, think I'll stand up, think I'll lie down, Ben, quit sniffing me, what's wrong with you? Head feels weird foot feels weird hate the dressing leg is odd leave my head alone salivary stains ...never noticed those before ...my balls itch. Was that a squirrel?! ":H

Comment

Working...
                                X