The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

OMG Fennel......too f@@king funny
    Thanks for the love Sunni
    off to bed
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Love you all - thanks for the laugh Fennel - off to bed now - it has been a VERY long day!!!

hugs all,

love, Sun XXXX

P.S. Maggie doesn't have balls
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sunny..thank you so much for letting us know...now I can go to bed. I am so happy that Maggie is home with you. Sleep well, my friend.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1060995 wrote:

P.S. Maggie doesn't have balls
          She told me she was Jamie Lee Curtis in a past life!

Comment

Satan has the most DEADLY gas, and loves to be in Hubs lap when she rips one. She sort of rolls her eyes up when she does it, like 'who, me??' He has to turn his head and fan in front of his face, and she never moves. When we travel with her, we've had to let all the car windows down or be blinded by the tears.
            I think cats would be SO hard to read, since they're so enigmatic. But great call, Fen, on Maggie's thoughts. Sun, I think we all shared your experience today. It seems our pets here have become community pets. I think it's great. Berit is groaning and running in her sleep, wonder what she's dreaming?
            I think Satan has DADD. She can be totally forcused on something, then it's like 'was that a squirrel, I think I saw a squirrel.' Pardon my french, but I call her 'The Food Whore'. If there's even the slightest chance of something to eat, she stalks me. And I feed her and Tink 3 times a day. You'd think I starved her!!
            Going to sleep now. Still tons to do, as usual. But I really hope to get out of here tomorrow. MIL was out burning the world today. Hubs finally had to get adamant with them about burning their trash, especially plastic. They just don't get it.
            Later Gaters!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Fennel you have cracked me up. :H:H:H:H:H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

mornin peeps.....didnt work last night so at it this morning....
                hope everyone has a happy, sober, peaceful, productive fart-free day!!

Vicki....thanks so much for the DVD and sweet birthday card.

Ya'll are the best!!

Comment

Hi all
                  The helping hungry people are giving alligator feet away in their food boxes I guess they got a good deal on them and were too broke to buy whatever meat they usually buy. Well I find this amusing and the feet looked awful with all the skin and toenails on and skinned out from the ankle up looked like catfish.

Comment

Fen, I want you to channel my hounds next! :H A word of warning though - If you get into Sadie's head you'll never get out, it's EMPTY!

sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

PEOPLE EAT ALLIGATOR FEET.......OMG
                      Rubes...too cute...I need to take some updated fotos to share
                      into shower
                      byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Wait, MB---------------You're gonna take some photos in the shower?? That should rock all they guy's worlds!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

NoraC;1061052 wrote: Fennel you have cracked me up. :H:H:H:H:H
                          I thought mama would have been all over that last post of mine ...it sailed right over her head! :H

Comment

ROTFFL, FEN!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning all - Fen - you have such a wonderful sense of humour!! I have loved your whole thing with our pets - just too funny. Thank you for making us all laugh so much. Maggie is feeling okay this morning - limping around and I must try and comb some baking soda through the oily mess on her head to get her looking not quite so pathetic. I have just got back from a great dental checkup . Bird - alligator feet - oh that is just TOOO gross! And Ruby - that post should have been worded just a tad differently - or should it?? What photos are you going to post?? the mind boggles !

RC - how are you today? and Grateful? And where is Rog this morning? Swannie - hope you are hanging in my dear. Nice talking yesterday. Vicki - how are you too? Grace? Looking? Biz? Everyone else - have a wonderful day, although as I am taking a vacation day today I am sure I will be back and forth on here.

Going to get the baking soda and a comb.

Hugs, Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Just saying hello and have a good day all.

Comment

Working...
                                X