The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fennel;1061186 wrote: I thought mama would have been all over that last post of mine ...it sailed right over her head! :H
    Me too!!! She never did say how the meeting went did she???
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Just saying a quick hi. I'm going to figure this multi quote thing out yet!
      Sun so glad Maggie's better--with or without balls:H
      ALLIGATOR FEET??? Must google that.
      Fen--very funny stuff! If your powers aren't deplete please give Jupiter the cat, Magda the schnauzer and what the heck Molly the black lab (our present guest) a reading.
      Have great day folks! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

It is so incredibly beautiful outside today! More like April than February. And I'm stuck here again til tomorrow (don't even ask) If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi everyone!!!!! Have a great day!!!!

Fen - maybe you can channel Casey the son...............:H:H:H:H:H
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Be careful Fen. People will be calling you a voodoo queen like they do me. :H
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I LOVE our family here !!!
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Me too Sun. And I REALLY need all ya'll, because, other than my kids and the grands, the rest of my closest kin sucks. My in-laws won't drive up an hour and a half to visit my daughter, and it hurts her feeling, but they're driving 2 1/2 hours tomorrow to tow home a car. And they'll jump in the car at 9 at night to drive to the lake, 1 1/2 hours. The way they favor son over hert BURNS me up. Hubs is caught in the middle, and I hate to nag him about it, but he's the only one who can stop it.
                FIL gave Hubs an old car to restore, and Hubs never had the time. So FIL sold it, and kept the profit. Such a stingy old buzzard.
                :soapbox: Sorry, it's over. Too beautiful today to let them tick me off so.
                sigpic

Comment

Where IS everyone????
                  sigpic

Comment

I am here - working on my brothers green card stuff - UGH! SO much paperwork. Have had to go to the library and get stuff photocopied 'cos my printer can't do that big size! think it is time for a break. It is so nice out - think I will put a baggie on Mags' paw and take the dogs outside with me. back soon,

Hugs, sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Can you imagine Ruby - another one like me - yet STILL not as old as you??

Comment

It boggles the mind, Sun. :H
                        Hope Mags feels much better soon. It's 72 here, YEE HAW!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I went for a ride on my motorcycle - 68 here! It was FUN to get it out!! It was a bit cob-webby though! Back to the paperwork then guess what? i have a stack of ironing LOL

Comment

Son had a blow out on the freeway. He is fine - got off the freeway ok. So, $500.00 later all is well. Stupid of me not to have bought the tires before this. I knew that he needed them but was trying to hold out. Just very thankful that he is ok.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, I'm so sorry. Those emergency expenses are killers. Happy he's OK. How old is Casey?
                              Did ya'll see where OJ Simpson was beaten unconcious in prison? Spent 3 weeks in the infirmary, now is terrified to leave his cell. I don't condone violence, but Karma is a bitch, isn't it??
                              sigpic

Comment

Hay I have an excuse Rubes.....I'm a working man now ! Ha! Can't be here like I want. Felling good about this training.......will feel better when the money rolls in ! Ha! Gear jammers......keep jamin man ! Tony
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X