The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony, I'm so happy you're happy, and getting the work. IMHO, men need something to do, keep busy. Or they worry their wives to distraction!! :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Or they worry their wives to thinking about stocking up on Glad bags and Clorox !!!
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Don't forget the duct tape!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yep - too many emergency expenses. Oh well - as long as we all are ok.....can't ask for more.

I heard that the OJ Simpson jail house beating was a fake report. Karma is a bitch and he deserves to be in jail. Ok - that's my opinion obviously.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Really glad that you like this place IAD. Really happy for you.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora......OJ....he was freed by a jury....who did'nt care if he did it or not !
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks Nora......OJ, he was freed by people that were either too scared or that did'nt care if OJ did it or not....some just wanted to stick it to the LAPD.........Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

This where I got the info. If it's fake, I hope he doesn't think it's going to get him any sympathy or better treatment.
                  Free Videos Online - Charter.net
                  sigpic

Comment

The report was a fake ????
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Ruby - Glad bags are strong enough that you don't need duct tape

Comment

So THEY say !!!!

Comment

I am home after a 12 hour day. OMG my brain is frozen.
                          Fen - forgive me, but it was the butt crack of dawn and it went over my head, but I get it now!!!!
                          Sunni - motorcycle??? WAY COOL
                          Hey Tony...us working folks cant post as much as we would like, right???
                          Gonnna get some dinner and try to watch a movie
                          I am glad Mags is ok....just comb her hair into a duck tail and make her look like Elvis!!
                          Hey RC...where is everyone else??
                          love you guys so much...you have no idea!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

The Nevada prison denies it.

Dept. of Correction
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yeah, I read that. He's such a wuss. The story came from his 'business partner'.
                              Cooked Hubs another kick-ass meal, since he's already whining about me being gone. Like I ever see him.
                              We're missing a lot of peeps today. Hope everyone's OK. I've been packing my car up today, the weather is supposed to be in the mid 70's all week, and I'm excited about working in my garden at the cabin. The place needs a big cleaning too, so I have lots to do. Have a project I want to finish, and would like to do some painting. Plus TMB has been pestering me to go for a while. MIL has called or tottered over here half a dozen time yest and today, wanting to know when I'm going, when I'll be back. She pointedly told me they were going to the lake next Tues, would I be back in time to keep Hubs fed? I asked her if Hardee's had gone out of business. She was not amused. Later, all. Hope you've had a good day.
                              sigpic

Comment

OK, darn it. Now, someone has to show up here while I'm gone. Don't make me track you down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a slow day. Try to check in tomorrow before I go. WAKE UP PEEPS!!

Talked to Swanny. She's struggling, but talking, so that's a good thing. Keep everyone in your prayers.

One of my bestest, oldest friends, e-mailed a few days ago to say her mom's cancer had recurred, had surgery yest. Her dad has a serious heart condition, her sister has permanent brain damage from a car accident, so she's had a tough go. Today she messages me that her mom's doc is 99.9% sure he got everything, and mom is up, barely, but so much better than expected. We sent out prayers, and they, or something, worked.

Talked to another friend who was badly injured in an accident. She has visited, with her kids and grands, at the cabin.. Turns out her oldest g'daughter is pregnant, tho she was using birth control. She's having the baby, and all their lives will be changed. So keep her in your thoughts, please. This a normally very responsible girl, who's been through a lot with her parents, and she needs good thoughts her way. The father is not very responsible. Already thinking of what I can make for her little boy.

These things come at me every day. I don't mind, but I do get tired. I can never turn my back on someone who needs help. So many good people go through so much, every day.

Goodnight all. Tried to stay up and finish some things, but I'm pretty tired now. Like to leave things as done as I can when I go away. Ya'll keep this place going, OK??

Leaving you with with these pics of my beautiful Valentine orchids, and Fen, invading my porch again!!!!!!!

Keep on, Fen, and TMB is gonna get you!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X