The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning all - Ruby, sorry you were lonely here last night and so sorry for everything that is going on with your friends! Very difficult for you Glad Swannie is doing okay. I didn't see her yesterday at all. Hi to everyone about to come on here - you ARE about to come on here aren't you??

Getting ready for work - early shift today, have enjoyed the past two days off though - went for a ride on the Bean machine yesterday as the weather was so nice. But mainly did paperwork. Never did get to my ironing - now there's a surprise. LOL

Off to shower.....

Hugs to all, Love, Sun XXX

P.S. Beautiful orchids and funny Fen!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
      Been busy outside it is so nice. Got some new music books and busy studying too and kids off to honors band this weekend then we might go to beach they have mon off and well not much else have a good day all

Comment

IAD;1061468 wrote: Thanks Nora......OJ, he was freed by people that were either too scared or that did'nt care if OJ did it or not....some just wanted to stick it to the LAPD.........Tony
        My sentiments exactly, Tony.

Comment

I'm leaving for my long weekend soon, folks. I will resume my critter past life readings upon my return. The best part is that Mrs. Fennel and I will be meeting up with Nora and Mr. Nora on Saturday!

Comment

Ruby, I'm simply having a little porchside snack ...you keep your little troupe of tinkerbells at bay!

Comment

Have a good day, Sun!

Comment

Good afternoon everybody........well as can be expected Rome was fantastic and we also got to see the SUN Just a quick fly by at the moment still catching up with events at work ...why do all problems arise when you are not there!!! Hope everybody is ok and I will post some pics ..Ciao see you all later :l
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hey Panno~~Ciao Bella! Look forward to seeing your pics.
                  Wow Fennel!~~that's exciting getting to meet Nora--Have a wonderful time!
                  Ruby~~hope you're on the road to your haven in the mountains for R & R!
                  Wow everyone's having a holiday! Happy for you all and just a tad envious. My turn will come again though.
                  More deadlines for me to meet and feeling so much better in many areas of my life. I'm still at risk but know that I am giving it my best.
                  So I am once again nose to the grind but am thinking of you all with love and best wishes.
                  xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all........
                    Safe travels to Ruby and to Fennel. (Can't wait until Saturday Fennel )
                    Panno - welcome home. Yep - always problems when you leave work.
                    RC - Good luck with everything. I've been thinking of you. :l
                    Sunni, Roger, Bird, Grateful, Vicki, Hill, Mas, Biz, Swannie and everyone else (sorry-still too early and my mind isn't functioning yet :H).............big hugs.

Have a wonderful day.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ruby & Fen: I hope you lovely ladies have a safe trip and enjoy! Fen-can you give Nora an extra squeeze from me, please? Nora-I'm sorry to hear about the tires but I'm really glad that Casey is okay. That must have been so scary.

RC-I'm really glad to hear that you are doing better....keep that spirit!!

Panno-glad you had a good time and got home safely. I'm looking forward to pics too!

Swannie-as always, I am thinking of you.:l

Vicki-are you home yet? We all miss you, but hope you had a wonderful time at your parents' for your Dad's birthday.

Sunny...I know you are working...just like I am supposed to be. I hope Mags is feeling better today.

A big hello and hugs to everyone!
                      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi everyone ruby and fen be safe. Ruby I am doing better each day a little stronger still have my moments but I think I am going to live Nora hope your are firing on all burners today. Vickie safe travels I will be back so everyone enjoy the day

Comment

You all are hitting the road, huh ? Well, have a good time......."don't take any wooden nickels !" Ha! Do they even make them !?! Tony ]
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey everyone! Hope you journey members are doing great! Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here. Thors is doing well. I am working soo much it's hard for me to get on here and with the warmer weather I have been outside alot this past week and catching up on work that has been put off from the horrible weather. Let me know how you are all doing.
                            AF 11/22/2010

Comment

As our lovely Ruby says,

rubywillow;1061396 wrote: Where IS everyone????

Comment

Thor...I am glad to see you here.....I do understand about working so much and not having a chance to post....good to hear that you are well!! Please keep in touch with all of us...we do worry about our little "family".

IAD-I've never seen a wooden nickle, have you?

ROGER-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Did you sneak off to Ruby's cabin with her?????

And Vicki...aren't you home yet?????

Comment

Working...
                                X