The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering where everyone is too!!!!! I'm still at work but going to leave in half an hour. Maybe I should actually do some work.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I AM HERE !! been home from work for a while but my daughter came over and we have washed Maggie's head and neck to get rid of all the baby oil, at the kitchen sick - she wasn't at all impressed. But dear old dog - she lets me do anything I want to to her. She is SO sweet - thing is that even though I covered her bandaged paw with a baggie it still got soaked so I have had to take off the vets bandage and re do it - not a pretty sight. Must buy some more bandages tomorrow. Hi Grateful - thanks for the e-mail - love you too! Jan - will call you ! Fen and Nora - I am jealous! I want to meet up too !!! I hope you take pics so we can all see!! Or at least e-mail them to us. Rog - where are you??? Thor - good to hear from you - and you too Mas! RC - glad things are feeling better - I am always here if you need to talk - E-mail or phone!! Swannie - hope things are okay with you too. ruby- you are very quiet - old age must be taking it's toll and you are resting today!! Biz - nice to see you here - glad all is as well as can be expected.

Back later all - love and hugs,

sun XXXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am home. And talking to my one of my favorite peeps....Sunni!!!!
        Rubes, travel safe and enjoy your garden.
        I am eating and flopped.....
        Where is that youngster Vicki??
        I hope everyone else is ok......
        where is Rog
        kisses to Swannie....
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Guess everone is waiting on someone else. Had a wickedly awful day, can't type it all. Here, my girls and I are I bed. Later all.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Grateful;1062011 wrote: Thor...I am glad to see you here.....I do understand about working so much and not having a chance to post....good to hear that you are well!! Please keep in touch with all of us...we do worry about our little "family".
            You are a back burner poster Grateful and I thank you! Thor~nice to see you.
            IAD-I've never seen a wooden nickle, have you?
            I'm told all the time not to take wooden nickels IAD! Never seen one though....need help recognizing one???
            ROGER-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Did you sneak off to Ruby's cabin with her?????
            Just maybe eh. Seriously, hope you're busy making it work.
            And Vicki...aren't you home yet?????Miss Vicki~I did pm you my address, but never got my special delivery?
            NoraC;1062014 wrote: I was just wondering where everyone is too!!!!! I'm still at work but going to leave in half an hour. Maybe I should actually do some work. Nora:l:l As always:l:l
            sunshinedaisies;1062024 wrote:
            I AM HERE !! been home from work for a while but my daughter came over and we have washed Maggie's head and neck to get rid of all the baby oil, at the kitchen sick - she wasn't at all impressed. But dear old dog - she lets me do anything I want to to her. She is SO sweet - thing is that even though I covered her bandaged paw with a baggie it still got soaked so I have had to take off the vets bandage and re do it - not a pretty sight. Must buy some more bandages tomorrow. Hi Grateful - thanks for the e-mail - love you too! Jan - will call you ! Fen and Nora - I am jealous! I want to meet up too !!! I hope you take pics so we can all see!! Or at least e-mail them to us. Rog - where are you??? Thor - good to hear from you - and you too Mas! RC - glad things are feeling better - I am always here if you need to talk - E-mail or phone!! Swannie - hope things are okay with you too. ruby- you are very quiet - old age must be taking it's toll and you are resting today!! Biz - nice to see you here - glad all is as well as can be expected.

Back later all - love and hugs,

sun XXXX
            Keep Maggie's wound covered with anything clean right now. Do you have Oil of Oregano?? LOL It works. Call me anytime too sweetie.
            mama bear;1062033 wrote:
            I am home. And talking to my one of my favorite peeps....Sunni!!!!
            Rubes, travel safe and enjoy your garden.
            I am eating and flopped.....
            Where is that youngster Vicki??
            I hope everyone else is ok......
            where is Rog
            kisses to Swannie....
            Hey Mama~

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Multi quoting will get better>I promise!
              Grateful~thank you for being a back burner poster. Love you!
              Yay Rubes! Glad you made it and posting too my friend!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey RC - do I give Mags the oil Of Oregano? Or put it on the wound??
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

If you can give her a drop or two in something--go for it. As far as dressings--boil water-cool with a few drops and soak a clean cloth-no bleach-then compress the affected parts--then cover with a sterile cloth...my doggies want out now--I'll be back

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Just sitting back......taking care of business......Ha! Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

RC - thanks for the call - you are SO sweet !!!!!

hugs to you,

love, sun XXXXX

Comment

You techno fool Tony! Luv ya!

Sunni~Ms Bear is sweeter.... xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Well that land slide took me down....been mopping up a roof leak for half an hour. This too shall pass....
                          Rog I bet you could fix it.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

well I'm here there and everywhere ... but there's alot of thinking going on these days ... with no work coming in .. uncle now home and sue sick not sick then cant do much.. maybe its just me but i have been thinking do i want this and there has to be more to just docs here there and more here and more there .. not sure if anyone can really understand what I'm talking about .. guess that's why i really don't talk much about whats going on with me .. but hey don't worry about me .. i have been Thur this before and will get Thur this in my own way ....
                            but if i need someone to talk to.. i do have a few numbers.. i can call but for me.. I'm the last person that will ask for any help ..
                            so to everyone keep the thread going ..this is not just my thread but yours too and in the mean time ill be working this out ... but I'm never too far not to be found .. love and big hugs my dear friends...
                            stay strong and keep shifting forwrd and thinking positive
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I hope you have had a nice week.

Ruby, I do hope that you are feeling better today.
                              Sunshine, Mama, Rog,Riging, IAM, Nora, Grateful, Biz, Thor and all those who pop in today, have a great weekend.

We have a long weekend here in Canada, Monday is called "Family Day", isn't that awesome. My son has a huge birthday bash on Saturday, we will do some ice fishing on Monday. We will hit the ski hill one day this weekend too. Should be great.

Hill
                              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good morning, Hill. It's a long weekend here...my son has off school today & Monday for President's Day. Sounds like you will be having a grand time!!

Roger....you know how you are always there for us, you call us at the right time....just when we really need a friendly shoulder to lean on....Well, sweet friend, please let us be there for you too. I can kind of understand how you feel....although your situation is different. But there are a lot of times...too many times, probably, that I secretly wish I was on my own. Oh, I know that probably isn't a long term answer....maybe just a break to get renewed. Please call me-or somebody you feel comfortable talking to. After all, that's what family is for...at least this family. Love & Hugs to you, buddy.:l

RC-I'm sorry I just posted and ran last night...right after I got on the computer, my granddaughter came and that was it....but you are right, I am sort of a "back burner" poster. So what happened last night? Did part of your roof collapse from the snow? Doesn't sound like much fun so late at night.....hope things are better today.

Good morning to all who will be along shortly....Addy is ready to go play...again...she's been up since 5:30.
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X