The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok - made it to Las Vegas. The 4 hour drive took 6-1/2 but we made it. Going to get some sleep & meet up with Fennel & Mrs Fennel in the morning. Will try to get some pictures for you.
    Take care everyone. :l
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I hope you have a great day.

SOBS, welcome back. You must certainly be tired after all that work. I am sorry to hear about your Dad, and yes, there are times when I wish time could stand still. Hang in there.

Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning all! Gosh Hill, you were up early (or up late??) Let us know how the meeting goes - give Fen a hug from me Nora! sorry the journey took so long - bummer!

Back later,

Love, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sorry. SO hard2. Post on this. Will catch up. From home nxt wk
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning Jammers! Leakage has stopped and back into a cold (to say the least) snap. Hill you may especially appreciate the pics I'm posting being Canadian and a hockey fan. Our little town has been vying for the big 100K grand prize for our arena in Hockeyville Canada. This morning they held a some road hockey matches in the street out front of my store. Lots of fun.
            You always know where the action is with the little ones.
            [img][/IMG]
            [img][/IMG][img][/IMG]
            There were 4 games going on at once.
            Can't have a game without the zamboni at the end.
            [img][/IMG]
            Miss Molly got herself a bit stuck in the bathroom this morning. That's my shirt hanging on the door over her back.
            [img][/IMG]

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

great pics RC but they made me cold!!!!!
              I am wallowing with coffee, Hubs and SEXXXYYYY Clint Eastwood on tv.
              Trying to figure out our day
              RC....Molly looks adorable and I love her grey beard!!!!
              We have Molly, Maggie,Ben, Berit, TMB, Tinks, Lucky, Trouble.....
              what is Vicki's pup named?
              and fen and nora have pets...
              THAT IS SO COOL TO MEET IN VEGAS.....must take pics.....
              off for more coffee
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey Mama--Molly's our guest, I think she's going home tonight. We'll miss her for sure. My little Magda is a schnauzer/beagle.
                Clintt never loses his appeal for me either.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

he looks seriously hot in "High Plains Drifter"
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

SWOON ALWAYS loved Clint Eastwood !!! Him and Steve McQueen. "Sigh"

morning Jan and RC - which was your shop RC? Or wasn't it in a picture?
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I was IN the shop Silly~minus 12 and wicked wind out there!

I'm seriously off track right now. Never paid much attention to Steve but just googled some interesting/fun facts.

McQueen had an unusual reputation for demanding free items in bulk from studios when agreeing to do a film, such as electric razors, jeans and several other products. It was later found out that McQueen requested these things because he was donating them to the Boy's Republic reformatory school for displaced youth, where he had spent time during his teen years. McQueen regularly returned to to the school to spend time with the students, often to play pool and to speak with them about his experiences. He also personally responded to every letter he received from the boys there, and retained a lifelong association.

After discovering a mutual interest in racing, McQueen and his Great Escape co-star James Garner became good friends. Garner lived directly down the hill from McQueen and, as McQueen recalled, "I could see that Jim was very neat around his place. Flowers trimmed, no papers in the yard ... grass always cut. So, just to piss him off, I'd start lobbing empty beer cans down the hill into his driveway. He'd have his drive all spic 'n' span when he left the house, then get home to find all these empty cans. Took him a long time to figure out it was me".

And just for you

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning! I stayed up until 2 this morning, so I'm late getting going! I got up, went to pour myself some coffee, dropped the whole pot all over me and the floor! My hands are getting useless and I know before too long, I will not be able to type, which will break my heart! I talked with Roger and Trucker last night. Roger is really down and we all need to pray for our sweet friend, that God will provide for all his needs and lift his spirits. Trucker is really down and hopeless. His sister is stealing his mail. He didn't get a big pkg I sent him and I got so mad at her! She also cut his phone lines, so he could not get internet! She sounds really evil, so let's all pray for him. My daughter gave me her broken laptop and hubby removed over 25 viruses, so last night, I sat in the living room with him and read the last 25 pages and wrote a very long post and then it didn't go through, so I got really frustrated!!! Anyways, let me get all my notes...Ruby, are you okay, sweetheart? I am so sorry you fell and so many things went wrong! I hope you got it all worked out and are able to get some much needed rest! You are so kind and giving to so many people and I will pray for you and your friends. I loved your redneck valentines! Sunny, I am so happy that Maggie is doing well! I know how much you love her. The city did not buy our property, but we did get it rented. My daughter wants a HUGE wedding with over 200 guests! I will have a complete breakdown before this is all over! RC, I am mailing out your pkg today. I am so sorry I couldn't get everyone's mailed out before I left, but don't worry, I haven't forgot you, sweetheart! Sorry about your roof leak. MB, I am so glad your Dad is doing well. He will get weaker, so be prepared. My prayers are with you and your family. Panno, so glad you had an awesome time in Rome! Fen and Nora, hope ya'll have a great time in Las Vegas! Nora, I am so thankful Casey is okay! Fen, I laughed at all your posts! Tony, the ghost cartoon was hilarious! When is your training over so you can start working and getting a paycheck? Saving, I am so very sorry someone hurt your feelings with an abusive posts! I don't understand how some people can be so mean! We love you, girl! Thor, so happy to see you and hope all things are good with you. Hill, hope you have a wonderful time with your son! Biz, I'm so thankful you got your stuff from the house and everyone was so cooperative. I know how hard that was, but hopefully, you can move on now. Swannie, we miss you so much and wish you would come talk to us! Grateful, my sweet friend, thank you for all your sweet notes and love! I love you so much! I hope everyone has a good day and I pray that God will pour out His blessings for your every need, on each one of you and fill you with His peace! I love you all so much, more than you could possibly know and I am so thankful to have you as friends! Love, Vicki
                          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

HI Everyone. Same old nothing much to report. So, just saying hello and have a good day.
                            Rog/Trucker--I am right there with you. Stay strong!!

Maslow

Comment

:h:h:h For our sweet friend, Roger... :h:h:h

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the begining of a happier life. Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see. Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can. Whoever is happy, will make otherws happy, too. Every day we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights. Life is full of people who will make you laugh, cry, smile until your face hurts, and so happy that you thnk you'll burst. But the ones who leave their footprints on your soul are the ones that keep your life going. Friends are as companions on a journey who help one another persevere on the road to a happier life. All God's angels come to us disguised. God does notice us, and He watches over us. But it is usually through another person that He meets our needs, so encourage one another and build each other up. Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our heart and we are never the same. Every true friend is a glimpse of God. Certain people do exist with a capacity for friendship and for taking delight in other people's lives. Thank you, Roger, for making my world brighter. You hold a very special place in our hearts...now and forever. WE LOVE YOU!
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

MB, my pup, the love of my life, CHLOE...

Comment

Working...
                                X