• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

that's right....Chloe!!
    what you posted was so sweet Vicks....
    Rog we are all here for you honey
    Hey Mas....I am so tickled to see you still popping in
    thanks for the pics RC....Clint is HOTTTTTTTTT in that tub.
    so sad the Steve died young from stomach cancer
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi guys back from Maryland it will bo over and done with at 11:00 this comming friday, at this point I will be glad to get it over with and move on. Roger Happy birthday at 44 your a pup wait untill you are 53. I don't know what you did for vickie but you sure made her happy. Hope all is well with you call me some time. Has anyone heard from trucker latley I talked with him about a week or so beu have herd anything since. Everyone enjoy the night windy here got tho get ready for church so I will pray for all us us. Be good

Comment

I just talked to Bill/Trucker and he went to the emergency room because he has been throwing up blood and having chest pains. He is really going through a rough time, he's deeply depressed and he desperately needs somewhere to live! LET'S ALL PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM! This has been one stressful and painful day for me! Grateful, sweetheart, I'm so sorry I got you out of the shower. I was in a panc after talking to him the last time. He is so hopeless and feels like he has nothing to live for! I love you all, Vicki
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki can you pm me Trucker's # please?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm only on here for a minute. I will have to catch up with everyone tomorrow when I get home. But, I just wanted to tell you that Scott & I LOVED spending the afternoon with Fennel & Mrs. Fennel. They are wonderful. I hope that they had as much fun as we did.

Talk to you all tomorrow when we get home.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Vicki - that is awful - poor Bill - I thought the court ruled in his favour? He will def. be in my prayers - what else can we do for him??? My heart goes out for him. he really has gotten the short end of the stick. If any of you talk to him, please tell him a big hug from me.

Nora - so glad that you enjoyed today - wish I could have been there too! did you get any pics - if you don't want to post them, please e-mail them to me.

Biz - so pleased for you that it is nearly over. I am sure you will feel really relieved when it is all done with1 you said happy Birthday to Roger - did we miss his birthday????? How did we do that??? When is/was it?

This thread has been so quiet today - I just got in from work and could hardly believe how quiet it has been. It is just gone 11.00 and I am meeting some friends for breakfast at 7.30 a.m. so must be in bed soon. Love and hugs to all - wishing Trucker well - and hope all of you too are good.

love and hugs, sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
                Geez that is bad about truck.....Vick you and your dog have the same smile...I think Ts bday is later in the week...the kids had a blast at honors band say it was the best 2 days of their life hahaha...they sounded great...we are heading to tallahassee to shop and always think about cowgal when we go down there. we are going to the park where I met her too. there are lots of flowers there in bloom...b

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I hope your weekend is going well. Hello to all who visit today.

Sunshine, yes I was up early. My cat keeps waking me up at 5AM, and than my mind gets going, so I get up and start the day. How are things with you?

Ringing, those are great Hockeyville shots. I hope that your community wins! I love the timbits kids, my son is playing Timbit hockey now, so cute. The zamboni pic is a classic too. Now you have the theme song from the Great Escape in my mind. I can't see a pic of Steve, without thinking of the film. What a great movie.

Take care,
                  Hill
                  Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good Morning - groan, grumble mumble - morning came WAY too soon - got to sleep at 1.00 and am leaving to meet fiends for breakfast in about 20 mins. Good morning dear Bird - how lovely to go somewhere there are flowers in bloom! So nice that the kids enjoyed honors band. Have fun in Tallahassee.

Hope everyone is doing well this morning. Hugs to you XX

love, Sun x
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good Morning Precious Family
                      It's a beutiful spring day here and the birds are singing. I am sipping coffee and have to tackle my pile of ironing. I will think of you Sunni!
                      Vicki - cant Trucker get the police involved??? He needs a restraining order against those crazy sisters.
                      Hey Birdy boo..enjoy Tally....I love it there.
                      I am in Atlanta for three days and will be out of touch for a few....
                      but I will have my cell phone
                      Nora and Furry Butt....travel safe and show us pictures!!
                      Hey RC...kisses friend.
                      Bret and I went to see "The Kings Speech" last night......it was FABULOUS. Sunni...you HAVE to go see it
                      off to coffee and iron

ROGER...I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE OK...I will call you
                      Vicki..did you get the message I left on your machine
                      Hey Biz....love and support sweet friend. I completely understand the sacrifice you are making for your family.
                      A friend at work loaned me the AA big book and has told me it's my homework. He is a great guy and was a RAGING alcoholic until the Navy forced him into rehab and 90 meetings in 90 days.

Comment

All my fingers are so swelled that it may take me ALL day to get this post done, but I want to let everyone know what is going on with Bill/Trucker. He went to the emergency room about 4 and he called me at 6 and was waiting on a cab to take him home! He had sat in the ER waiting room so long and he was really having withdrawals and needed more beer (he had already drank a case of it that day). So I pleaded with him to stay, but his need for beer was so strong that I really had to get strong with him and it was a miracle of God, because he was crying and saying things like "nobody in this world cares about me and my sisters would be happy if i just kill myself!" So I just took baby steps with him, trying to encourage him and he did go back into the emergency room and handed his cell to the girl behind the desk. I explained to her what all was going on and they took him right on back and admitted him into the hospital. THANK YOU, JESUS!!! He has his cell phone and what I think he needs more than anything right now is for us all to let him know that we do care and love him! PLEASE give him a call. I am physically and mentally exhausted!!! Hubby got drunk and he said I was spending so much time on the computer and phone, that I made no time for him and chloe! He claims we have no relationship anymore and that I care more about you guys than him and that I am addicted to this site and the lives of people here! Somehow, I've got to limt my time on the computer and make more time for him, Chloe and the filthy house! I love you all so much. ROGER, WHERE ARE YOU??? Love, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki your post made me cry with joy. Thank God and Bless you!
                          Mama~kisses to you Friend.
                          Hill~glad you enjoyed the pics and thanks, the arena could sure use the funds. My son played on a timbits team too. He won an award for team spirit and dedication. They're so cute at that age.
                          Sunni hope you had nice lunch with friends.
                          Roger~sending you peace and love.
                          Bird-you're such a good MOM.
                          My daughter didn't stop in cuz she was sick.
                          I have chili and cheesy garlic bread and brownies for everyone!
                          Gonna call Bill and take a nap.
                          xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Okay Vicki - I called and talked to Bill - he sounds okay - he hadn't seen the doctor yet but had talked to a nurse. I am probably going to call him back this evening. do you think it is a good idea though putting his phone number on here? Maybe PM it to folk instead? Thank you SO much for taking it all upon yourself - you must be absolutely wiped out - take a break - spend some time with Hubs and Chloe - as he said, you have been here a lot with all this going on with Trucker - I know he appreciates it though SO much! Go and have a rest!!

Hugs to you,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

thank heavens for Bill and all you sweet people that are trying to help.....I called Roger and left a loving message....we all look out for each other don't we
                              Vicki......you do not neglect your husband.....there, I said it
                              But please rest. I am very careful about who I get involved with, because it does drain you. I would walk thru fire for any of you, but that's where I draw the line. We have our own issues to deal with.
                              I am gonna take a nap too. I have been ironing for two hours.....two teenagers sure do produce alot of laundry!!

Comment

Hey there MB - well, I have been procrastinating about my ironing - but I have been to brekky with friends (LOL - I put fiends earlier!!), then cleaned the bathroom, have tidied through, hoovered, had lunch, sat outside as it is a GLORIOUS day, got three loads of wash on the line outside (in FEBRUARY, IN ILLINOIS), and am now probably going to attack some paperwork - but I might go and sit outside with a book first - Jodi Picoult has a new one coming out and I have an advance copy. Just for half an hour or so...then I might do the paperwork - THEN the ironing. I have to get to it today - really must. Hey - why don't the boys do their own ironing - a lucky wife will appreciate it one day!! Just a thought.....

RC - did you talk to Bill?? Oh - Jan - I agree with you re not getting involved with others problems, but I just thought I would give him a quick ring to cheer him up a bit!!

I was thinking, with Ruby at the cabin, Fen away, Nora away, MB going away for three days - this thread is going to be very very quiet. So, I might just have to BE NOISY

Hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

Working...
                                X