The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine, yes, Bill sounds better than he ever has! This is his first day sober! I hope they will keep him until I can find a long term rehab in his area for him to go to, so he can stay sober! RC, he does want you to call him. I asked Bill if he would mind me giving out his phone # and he said okay. I just can't be his "ONLY" friend anymore. It has completely drained everything out of me. I talk to him constantly everyday, last night it was after midnight when we hung up and I went to bed crying and didn't sleep much at all. THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Love, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hay all had a long talk with trucker (Bill) he is in the hospital in Frankford sect. of the city thanks to you Vickie!!!! he will be there two days they are not going to give him rehab as he first though. He will return to his mothers home after the hospital at least untill the hearing at the end of March. I told him that I will stay intouch and look into section8 housing. He did not understand that untill I explaned it to him. He needs to have his sholder replaclaced but because of the cronic depression they now want him to wait for five years. He sounds real good and is happy to have the help. That is it for now hope everyone enjoys the day!

Comment

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, MICHAEL! You are such a blessing and you know that God blesses blessing hands! Praying for you, too. Love, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

THIS IS AMAZING!

Amazing! 11 Year-Old Reveals Jesus Throughout the Entire Bible! - Inspirational Videos - GodTube

Comment

Just hangin'.....hope everyone is ok ! Keep Jammin' man ! ha! Tony
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Tony - good to see you - how are you doing - and is the wife's leg doing? This thread is going to be very quiet - Nora is away, Fen is away, Ruby is at the cabin , MB is going to Atlanta and Rog is being quiet. So, it is very quiet here.

Hugs, Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun....it's kind of slow ......but we all know where everyone is ! Ha! Keep hanging.....The wife is ok...my job training is looking good. Keep jammin' man ! Ha! Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

I am here until Tuesday. Sunni I wasn't fussing about callin Bill....he needs us. I was thinking more of the other friend that you have been there for.
                  Home from Sunday dinner at Nana's....tired and time for a little Netflix.
                  love you all so much
                  Rog- hope you got my message and are feeling better
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thank you rubywillow!

Ruby I am leaving MWO for being called names on chat. I made my same share of them as well, but I was man enough to do it. I don't need to be called a fuckhead on here. I apologized to the person I had a conflict with. I just wanted a apology to me. I never got it. I love you guys. And I am sorry I have to leave MWO. Ruby, you have been a very sweet and nice person to me. THANK YOU! God bless you dear. And all you journey members..STAY STRONG! I look on at your posts everyday. I love you all.

take care, christian
                    AF 11/22/2010

Comment

Good Morning everyone - I am sorry about your experience on chat Thor, but it shouldn't make you leave MWO. We all have our problems and some folk lash out - you just have to let things slide sometimes. I hope that you will stay. Ruby is at the cabin right now.

Thanks Tony - yes, we do know where everyone is - I hadn't thought of it that way.

Good Morning Jan - I got ALL my ironing done and even put the ironing board away!! LOL
                      First time in ages that I have actually done that. I was so productive yesterday - really pleased. I am off to the morning meeting in a minute then back for a nap!!

Hope that you are all doing well - Bird, your turn next and Grateful. Rog - hope that you are hanging in there - you have been in my thoughts. Vicki - hope that you have rested and are feeling a bit better - you did so well with Trucker and we all thank you SO much for that - you have been awesome. Biz - it would be great if you could help him too - that post yesterday sounded so full of hope. Swannie - how are you doing? I have missed you lately.... Fen - when are you back? Nora - you too.... Ruby - if you read this - we miss you. RC - did you get to talk to Bill yesterday?

I need to go and get ready to leave. back later everyone, hugs to you all,

Love, Sun XX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am here sunggling and drinking coffee and it feels like you are all here with me.'
                        I MISS MIMZEY
                        Vicki - I am worried about your hands....really worried. I love you and you have been good to me and I hate to think of you suffering.
                        Kisses to Bill and Rog....ladies, our men needs us now
                        Sunni , you sound happy and perky as usual. I am off today, but my phone keeps ringing, so I might as well be there!
                        I have more ironing to do and I have to get ready for three days in Atlanta. Dunno if I will have access to a computer, but I will try to check in.
                        Biz - you are a sweetie for being there for Bill. He really does need to get a restraining order against those BITCH sisters of his.
                        Thor - please dont leave us. Some people are just plain asses and you cant let them chase you away from people that care about you.
                        Hey RC!!
                        Furry Butt and Nora should be home soon.
                        will check in in a bit
                        love you!!
                        SUnni...promise me you will go see "The King's Speech"....promise??
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning, family! I feel so much better today. CHRISTIAN, please don't leave us, just stay out of chat. When I first came here, I went into chat every night and there were alot of confrontations between people and I got attacked myself, so I just didn't go back into chat. Just stay here in "The Journey" thread. We are your family and you are safe here. No one will ever judge you or criticize you here. Tony, I am so happy things are going so well for you. When do you get to start working and getting a paycheck? MB, we thought you were leaving this morning. Thank you for the sweet msg you left on my answering machine. Do you not have my cell? I know I have a problem. I get so focused on helping others that I let them drain everything out of me. I don't know how to stop and I get so many pms from people that need my help. Don't worry about me, sweetheart! I have lived in pain for years and I try not to focus on it. It's just living with diabetes for 48 years is killing all my nerves and some organs, but I am thankful to still be alive! Sunni, so many people called Bill yesterday that I got a nice break and was able to sit on my patio and listen to the birds chirp and watch the sunset. Yes, I believe Biz/Michael is a godsend and it is a miracle that he lives so close to Bill and wants to help him. I hope he can find somewhere for Bill to live right away. I talked with Bill this morning and it looks like he will be discharged tomorrow. This is his 3rd day without alcohol! I would hate for him to go back home with his sister there and start drinking again. Also, he has a case of beer there that will be a big temptation, but he promises he wants to stay sober and he is going to try his very best. Let's just pray for a miracle, that Michael can find him a place to move in immediately! I wonder why Ruby hasn't posted. She usually can post from her phone. Ruby, WE MISS YOU! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I love you all so much! Vicki

Comment

Bird, where are you? I laughed at your post about me and Chloe having the same smile! That's too funny! I think her smile is much more precious though! I love her to death!

Comment

good afternoon ladies ... nothing new to report .. but im alive and sober ... thank you all for the phone calls sorry i didnt pickup .. too many tellermarkers caling and no work happenining yet and im losing track of the days ...
                              but i have been reading this thread ...
                              and well thor please dont leave cause of what one person said to you ...there are some out there that really dont want to understand or listen to another point of view .. but hangout here where you get your fair share of surport and people the want to understand you ... ...
                              well ladiesand gents im never to far not to be found ... still trying here and again thankx love and hugs
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all--just stopping by to say hello. same as Rog--nothing new to report but alive and sober. I apppreciate the support people offer one another here.

Mas

Comment

Working...
                                X