The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mas and Rog - good to hear from both of you. Work will happen Rog - you have been here before and work came along. Just have faith and know it will turn up when you least expect it eh? It was good to see you post.

Vicki - good to hear you sounding a bit better - you needed a break and I am pleased so many called Bill - that must have been nice for him as well.

I need to go and get ready for work - talk later everyone - although it being late shift today you will all probably be asleep when I get home.

Hugs to all,

love, Sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Afternoon Jammers! I screwed my sleeping pattern up yesterday with a long nap. Then started downloading music from the Classical Thread and watched 3 movies last night til 4:30 am. Cinderella Man(excellent), Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood and some Whitney Houston movie " something Exhale"?. The last one was boring then interesting then boring again--didn't keep me until the end. Woke at 9:30 then back to sleep at 10:30 til 1:30! God knows what time I'll be up til tonight.

Anyways, aren't you happy to know what I've been up to???

Ok, called Bill and got the answering service again. Will call again. Have to run out for a bit but will try again and Chris too. I swear the full moon can f*ck with us sometimes. Feeling really down that I missed my daughter again but did not drink to numb. We are Jammers and will keep shifting to higher heights! Not a good metaphor but I think ya'll get the idea. Love you all and I'm so thankful this thread is a safe and non judgmental haven.

Keep jammin!! xoxoxoxo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Go You RC !! Loved your sleeping! Bill called me accidentally trying to call you back at one point - the nurse was there when you called. Anyway I must get to work.

love and hugs to all,

Sun XX

P.S. Waiting to Exhale?? - Never mind - I think that is a book by Macmillan
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ROGER...WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU! I am praying for you to get more work, so please don't be down or worry. Everything will work out for you. Did you read my post to you on page 87? BTW, when is your birthday? Mas, great to see you. RC, I hate you keep missing Bill. He really wants to hear from you. He sounds so much better today. Where, oh, where is our sweet Grateful? I guess Mondays at her job are pretty busy, but I sure miss you, sweetheart! I love you all so much! Trying to clean the house today...ugh... Love, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Where is everybody today? Ya'll all running around busy, busy, busy?

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

I just woke up from a nap and completely out of it. Leaving tomorrow at 9 am and back Thursday at 7pm.
              Vicks...that horse is weird.
              Night all...gonna eat and go to bed early. Good to see you Rog
              Love to Bill and Biz thanks for helping.
              We are all angels in our own way. I have been talking to UKblonde since she is so down. She is amazing and so strong.
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, the horse only has his back legs, but he's a getting after it! LOL! I hope you have a good time on your trip and it's not all work. They'll probably feed you good! We will miss you and we love you lots! I guess I'll be by myself in here. I got me a laptop that is awesome and I can stay on here more often in the evenings if anyone wants to talk....

Comment

Sitting in the Vegas airport waiting for my now late plane.

Comment

Oh god ...that horse IS weird!

Comment

On a happy note, Mrs. Fennel and I had a lovely time with Nora and the ruggedly handsome Mr. Nora!

Comment

Fennel, I'm so glad you and the Mrs. had a good time with Nora and the Mr. I hope your plane is not too much longer. We will be happy to have you back! Love, Vicki

Comment

Thanks, Vick. We're getting ready to board. :l

Comment

fennel;1064089 wrote: On a happy note, Mrs. Fennel and I had a lovely time with Nora and the ruggedly handsome Mr. Nora!
                            We enjoyed ourselves very much. Watch out now - you're going to give him a big head. (And that's all I need :H:H)
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Have had a hell of a weekend with kids band and then shopping like crazy yesterday and today and working in yard. The kids are hell to take shopping I tell ya. Then they had dentist was there from 4-6 why do they make the appt at 4?????I swear...ate so much junk all weekend feel lousy now cant wait to get back to normal well have to work this week and that is not normal...

Comment

I still haven't had a chance to catch up with the past several pages. So, I'm going to do that and I'll be back.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X