The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, family. Sorry I've been absent for so long. Vicki, I haven't forgotten that script I promised. I'm still busy in the garden and quite often think "I really must get around to doing that thingy for Vicky' but by the time I get inside I'm bushed.
    Rog, I gather you're finding work a bit lean at the moment. I hope you find something soon.
    Fen, Ruby, RC and Nora, I'm missing you at Dos Gatos, but I'm doing my best to keep all the fainting goats and quokkas well fed and watered and turning the motor over in the truck every day.
    Television coverage of the Christchurch earthquake is heartrending. Love and prayers to all impacted.
    Thor, please don't go. Just stay off chat and remain here where you're valued and loved.
    Bill, glad to hear you're getting so much support from the others. Hang in there.
    Bird, your weekend sounded hectic, but you're doing a great job.
    Well, everyone, lots of love to you all.
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

I miss u guys but how good it si to b here. Just won't to tell thor if I left everytime I was calld that or other names would have left long ago. Best revenge s staying! Sorry again bout typing on ths BB. If yall have my cabin # call me. Only hav dogs 2 talk to.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Everyone computer working again.I just want to say thanks to all that called me in the hospital!Had my cell phone in there and it helped pass the time,Vicky thanks so much sorry i was bending your ear lol.Also Sunshinedaises,RC biz/Michael thx for your help and Taw hpe i didn't forget any one. I feel much better but sleep isn't so good at the momentIT'S 4:15 here so goin try to get some rest thanks again luv ya'a Trucker/Bill

Comment

Welcome back, Trucker! Timed release melatonin really helps me to fall asleep (and stay asleep! ). You might give that a try?

Comment

off to Atlanta. Will be back Friday
            Welcome home Trucker...be well, please!!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Safe travels, mama! :h

Comment

Good Morning all - Trucker - lovely to see you here again. And Fen back, and Nora too. But Jan going. Ruby still not here. We are a jet setting bunch aren't we? Anyway welcome back Fen and Nora - so looking forward to hearing about it!! Trucker - stay strong. I too use Melatonin but not the time release one - I just use the one that puts me to sleep. Try either- it really helps. Jan - be safe and try to check in if you can. Grateful - where are you?? Hi Bird - good to see you here - that sounded awful having to wait that long at the dentist! Mish - good to see you posting again - how lovely to be able to be busy in the garden - I am quite envious! Rog - I am thinking of you and hoping that you are staying strong! Good morning Tony too - you are pretty quiet these days!

Well, I was up very late last night so got up late this morning and am not sure what I am going to do with my day off - I know I have no ironing - LOL but I could sort my paperwork! Might have a go at that. Hugs to you all -

love, Sun xx
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning Jammers.
                  Welcome home Fennel--Glad you and Nora had a nice visit. Was going to make a comment about hubby's big HEAD Nora, but will leave it to your imagination....
                  Nice to see you popping in Ruby and glad you're getting some down time.
                  Nice to see you Mish. Thanks for caring for the critters and keeping the escape truck ready! Lots on my plate these days.
                  Trucker, so glad you are able to post. Hope you got some great news from your sis yesterday. Keep looking up buddy.
                  Chris, I don't know details but I will say that Det is a fairly tolerant man and I'm really sorry there was some kind of blow out. Having said that don't go thinking I'm judging you please. IMO these boards are not a place for sober bullying or projecting fears, expectations and judgments. I appreciate that you admit you made some errors and that you are willing to apologize and go forward--that is all you can do and blow the rest off. I'm also glad someone reached you and that you didn't dive into a bottle. As you said only you can fix yourself, but having friends for support goes along way to believing in yourself too. As many have said, we are here and hope you don't leave.
                  Have a great week Mama--hope you are being diligent with the AB as I've heard so many find it difficult traveling and being away from home for various reasons. Beware of loneliness, anonymity and peer pressure..... said with love and care.
                  Bird, Grateful, Vicki, SSH, Biz, Mas, Hill, Rog, Tony~~~have a great day one and all.
                  xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

TRUCKER...what a miracle! You're back on line and I bet you stayed on chat all night. I'm sorry you didn't sleep good. Are you taking your meds? I am so very, very proud of you! 4 days sober and I know you must be feeling better, having gone through the detox. Remember, one step at a time. PLEASE call me if you even think you want a beer. I'm just so proud of you! I mailed out your hot sauce today, so you should have it Sat or Mon. BTW, ladies...is anyone in here single or know of someone looking for a wonderful guy with a great big heart ??? pm me if you answered yes.
                    Welcome home, Fennel and Nora! I know ya'll had a good time! Did you win any money? Bird, your weekend sounded exhausting! I hope you can rest this week after work. Ruby...finally! I was getting worried because we haven't heard from you. Hope you're getting lots of rest. When are you coming home? It feels like you've been gone forever! Mish, so glad to hear from you. What vicki "thingy" are you talking about? Glad you're staying busy and sober. RC, Sunshine, MB, Grateful, SSH, Biz, Mas, Hill, Roger, hope you have a great day! I don't feel so hot today. My blood sugar bottomed out so low last night that when Paul woke up, I was trembling and having a seizure. It was horrible! Poor Paul, having to put up with me! Well, I'm off to clean the house AGAIN
                    ! It's an everyday job for sure. I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed day! Love you bunches, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

hello ladies and gents ... welcome back fennel and nora ... ruby good to see you going good thought you were going to have your laptop up and running ... mama be on your best young lady...and a big thank you sunshine sending BIG BIG HUGS GIRL .. now vicky make sure you are eating right and taking care of you young lady ..eing hows the paper work coming along ... and well sending a big big hugs to everyone and now to put my shofor suit on and drive them to where they need to be .. later
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Roger, so wonderful to see you post! We been concerned about you and missing you so much! RC, I need your last name. I went to ship out your pkg and they said customs will not accept it without a last name, so please pm me that info asap. I feel really bad today, but so very happy about Trucker! He's struggling with the lack of sleep, like we all do when we get sober, but PRAISE GOD he is sober! I'm so proud of you, Bill! Okay, I gotta post this pic of Chloe!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Quiet thread today. Hope you are all doing well? I have had quite the productive day off. been sorting paperwork, and tidying out drawers - was wondering why I can never find any reading glasses - I found SIX pairs in my bedside drawer!!! LOL

Vicki - you know you must watch your blood sugar - what happened? I am glad that you are okay - must have been scary for both of you though - please be careful.

RC - we had a cross post this morning. You didn't mention how things are going with you? I am hoping things are looking up for you..... you are all SUCH a worry for me.. I care about you all you know. What makes it worse is that there is nothing I can do!

Back to clearing out one more drawer I think. Just wanted to check in and see if any of you had posted - SO quiet here at the moment.

Hugs and love to all,

love, Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I can't believe how quiet it is! Where is everybody? Roger, I enjoyed talking with you today. Thank you for encouraging me and even making me laugh! Learned a new one today from Rog. He talks to himself, because he understands himself! Maybe I should talk more to myself! Sunni, thanks for your posting today. I hate it when everyone is gone or off in their little hole! I think today has been the worst day I have had in a long time. It started out with a seizure and ended with hubby being so drunk and mean to me! He said taking care of me was the reason he drinks! I'm not going to accept the blame for his drinking problem, but it did hurt my feelings. I thought about moving back home where my kids are and stay in an assisted living home, where a nurse can check on me, people will cook for me, no house to clean, no drunk husband to deal with...Yep, I'm going to pack now! Wonder how much a taxi would cost me for a 2 and a half hour drive? I really don't think I can continue living with a mean drunk! My options don't look very good, though. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day and hopefully, a better one. I hope you all get a good night sleep, especially you, Bill. I love you all so very much! You truly are my lifeline! Lots of hugs and kisses, Vicki

Comment

Hey you all !!
                              1st I must tell you all that I read everyday just to try and keep track of some of my loved ones here.
                              I really do miss you all !!!
                              I just don't feel "right or comfortable" coming in anymore and it is no one's fault but mine.
                              I am SO happy to see how good you all are doing.
                              Maybe someday I will find my way back inline again.

I will now take this time to tell those of you that have been there for me the last couple of years THANK YOU !!!!!!!!
                              The level of help I have revived here is unbelievable!!!
                              Some of you have been there for a shoulder to cry on or a ear to "bend"
                              And some of you have helped in even bigger ways.

I feel like I have let everybody in my life down again!!!!!!!!
                              Will I ever fecking get "this" (life) right ?????????????

I know the biggest way I could pay this all back is by getting sober again.
                              And that is why I spend most of my days crying all the time.
                              Because I have failed AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
                              WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So with my head hung low and my heart sunk to my guts I say,
                              I'm sorry!!! I love you all !!!

MUCH LOVE and PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Comment

Morning everyone day 4 for me sleep a little better last night but seem to wake up at 3 am 2 night's in a now so took some valium and woke up at 6am. Vicki we talked last night and im praying things are better for you today. Pro hang in there man i fecked up so many times also hold your head up hope things get better for you. To the rest of my family here hope you's all have a great day or aleast a good one. Peace Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X