The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trucker!!!! Glad to hear from you ....Hang in their buddy.
    All you Jammers.....Morning ! Things have been hectic to say the least. I've got to add Physical Therapy to my list of things to do twice a week after work. ( for wife). Will keep in contact when I can...take care all .....Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good Morning - first of all - Pro - just come here if nowhere else - you know you would be welcomed with open arms, no matter what you do - and if you have messed up again - then just start over again. we have all been there done that and you just brush yourself off, and start over, no judging here - honest!! Please don't disappear from the boards - you have friends here :l:l - I can understand how you must feel - you have tried SO hard to get your life together but it just isn't happening for you. You sound so despairing, I hurt. Please just stay with us - okay? You have friends here who love you and care about you. XX

Vicki - I am so sorry about you and Paul - it is just an on-going thing though and only you can decide what is best - but the thing is, it has to be what is best for YOU. When it comes right down to it, only you can make that choice. You and Paul need to sit and have a serious talk when he is sober and find out if he meant what he said - that was cruel. Find out what each of you want from your marriage. I am so sorry this is happening for you.

Tony - good to see you - you sound busy which is good - it keeps you out of trouble !!

Trucker - well done on day 4. Sleeping is the worst thing when you quit the Al. Your body gets so used to having that AL to numb you. I am so pleased that you are here with us and doing well.

Everyone else - hello to you all - SO quiet here - I want our family all back from where they are, and posting. I am working mid shift today and need to go and shower and get ready for work. Will be back mid-evening! Hugs to you all, hang in there,

Love, Sun XXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning from the Great COLD North!
        Sunni-I'm doing quite well getting papers filed even though it means reading back 10 years of my journals and all that went on. I am much stronger than I was a year ago or even 6 months ago. I keep focusing on the positives that are coming my way and building on it.
        Pro--I think coming here and sharing is a step in the right direction for you. You have many things to sort through but number one is your sobriety and then your kids. Living in the past and beating yourself over it is non productive and actually counter productive to your goals. I'm sure you know this. We are hear to listen and cheer you on!
        Trucker!! yeah to you for staying connected too! Wondering what happened with Sis's good news Monday. Will try to catch you on chat soon. xo
        Vicki--you are always helping someone and while that is so commendable, you divert your energy from your own needs. Please look after yourself!
        IAD keep up the good work!
        Hope everyone is shifting forward!
        Make a great day! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Haha Sunni! We are the cross posting sistas. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Grateful, isn't it time to put the kettle on the front burner?? xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Vick, I wouldn't spend ten more minutes with anybody who treated me that way, drunk OR sober.

Comment

Morning everyone.
                I'm so sorry Vicki - you really need to think about it and do what you think is best. But, please know in your heart that you do not deserve to be treated like this. It is not acceptable.
                Pro - good to see you here. Stay here and just one day at a time. :l
                I am leaving for work now so will catch up with all of you later.
                Thank you all for being here for me. :h
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Fennel and Rc - great to see you - now I have to rush off - or I will be like Nora.....LATE and that would never do. I am one of those folk who is always ten mins early. LOL Have a wonderful day everyone - and yes Grateful - whatever RC said - I assume it means POST?

Hugs and love, Sun XXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi guys Vickie you are the sweetest thing on earth I got you package. reading a little what or who is hurting you!!!!!! Pro we all fail and get up again that is why we are a close family so get back on top and ride again my friend Fen how was your trip? Well I am supposed to close on the Maryland property on friday however they want me there at 3:30 I told my realtor no way if I did that I would not get home untill 9m with all that traffic and then would have to hold the check for three days and wait three more to get my money so we shall see what happens. Have a great day jambers Ho Trucker glad to see your post did get to the PHA?

Comment

I had a great time, biz...thanks for asking. I hope your property deal goes smoothly.

Comment

Hey, dear friends! Not feeling too good today, so don't have too much to say. I appreciate all your sweet thoughts and love. The truth is I am not able to live alone, my entire inheritance is in this place and Paul barely makes any money, so he couldn't afford to get a mortgage on it, so I'm just stook here! I can't drive, so it's not like I can go anywhere without him, so anyways... I hope you all have a good day. I love you, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Paul can leave, then. Vick, it's not like you're in Saudi Arabia and you have to stay together.

Comment

Where is Paul getting his booze money from?

Comment

fennel;1064991 wrote: Where is Paul getting his booze money from?
                              That's a good question. I abhor domestic abuse. Vicki it really sounds like enabling and co dependence between the two of you. I hope you recognize this.
                              We just want you to be safe. :l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

just a fly by to tell you I miss you and am thinking of you...
                                off to muckety muck corp dinner
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X