The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like everybody's back in the fold! Good morning, all.

Comment

Glad ur bk MB. Sun 'As u r so once I. As I am so shall u b.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1065930 wrote: Glad ur bk MB. Sun 'As r so once I. As I am so shall u b.
        Illiterate? :H

Comment

Good morning~~
          Welcome back Mama!
          Hill I miss those days of supporting my kids involvements. All different directions--son was hockey, soccer; middle daughter for pathfinders, dance, music and oldest, well-horses, horses and more horses! They grow up too fast-glad you're not missing or rushing it.
          Great to chat with you Sun and Rubes too!
          Off to Dos Gatos for some nutrients!
          Make a good day Jammers! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

fennel;1065937 wrote: Illiterate? :H
            :H:H:H
            I think it's the age thing. (ducking)

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1065942 wrote: :H:H:H
              I think it's the age thing. (ducking)
              Ah ...I forgot all about Ruby's advanced years!

Comment

Morning everyone!!!! I hope to be on here bending everyone's ear tonight. Better watch out. :H:H:H
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

MEOW! I'll challenge u anytime 2 finger rassle on BB Fen!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

fennel;1065937 wrote: Illiterate? :H
                    And I'll have u know my parents WERE married when I was born! :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, family! My parents got up, ate breakfast and headed home. It was a nice visit. I love my Moma and Daddy and appreciate all the time I have with them, because they are getting so old. MB, welcome home and thank you for your unconditional love! Yes, we are so blessed to have an amazing, loving family to vent to. I hope you are off today to recover from your trip. MISH, thank you for your kind words. I am so thankful you have become part of our family! I do wish people would not post in here just to judge or criticize us, when they are not part of our family. RUBY, you know we could NEVER forget about you! You've been missed like crazy! Are you ever going back home to hubs and inlaws or have you decided to stay there forever? Sunnie and RC, does it ever warm up there? We have been having sunny 76 degree weather here! Sun, I can't wait to see pics of your beloved Maggie and Ben. Hill, I hope you have a wonderful time with your son at the hockey playoffs. Ok, everyone, we are going to have a surprise birthday party for Roger tomorrow, so ya'll all check in. I hope everyone has an awesome day! I love you all, Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

rubywillow;1065974 wrote: And I'll have u know my parents WERE married when I was born! :H
                        Good one.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1066007 wrote: Good one.:H
                          I missed that one! :H

Comment

sick of being sick;1065989 wrote: Good morning, family! My parents got up, ate breakfast and headed home. It was a nice visit. I love my Moma and Daddy and appreciate all the time I have with them, because they are getting so old. MB, welcome home and thank you for your unconditional love! Yes, we are so blessed to have an amazing, loving family to vent to. I hope you are off today to recover from your trip. MISH, thank you for your kind words. I am so thankful you have become part of our family! I do wish people would not post in here just to judge or criticize us, when they are not part of our family. RUBY, you know we could NEVER forget about you! You've been missed like crazy! Are you ever going back home to hubs and inlaws or have you decided to stay there forever? Sunnie and RC, does it ever warm up there? We have been having sunny 76 degree weather here! Sun, I can't wait to see pics of your beloved Maggie and Ben. Hill, I hope you have a wonderful time with your son at the hockey playoffs. Ok, everyone, we are going to have a surprise birthday party for Roger tomorrow, so ya'll all check in. I hope everyone has an awesome day! I love you all, Vicki
                            Vick, I'm in WI, and it can get tropically hot here in the summer! With the freezing ass cold weather in the winter, I can honestly say we have the worst of both worlds!

Comment

RUBES...you were born out if wedlock and can't read either????:wow:
                              Damn girl, no wonder you were an alkie!!!:H:H
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Furry Butt...with your big, bushy tail, your ass should never be cold!!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X