The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, family! I woke up feeling so much better. Yesterday I was dragging! RUBY...welcome home! We missed you so much! :h Good morning, sweet Roger! Hope you have an awesome day! Tony, same to you! I hope your wife is doing better. Paul and I enjoyed talking with Bill last night. Today is his 7 day AF. He sounds like a different person! I can't believe all the blessings God is pouring out on him! His sister is moving out in a couple of days! He will have the house to himself! Mish, you are so sweet! :h Send me your # and I will call you, no matter where you are! I hope you had a wonderful time last night and I am sure you looked fabulous! Awe...you have a new grandson! I'm so enviouos! Here I am almost 50 and no grandchildren! I screwed up yesterday, I thought it was Saturday. Roger's birthday is Sunday and we are going to have his party at 1:00 central time. He needs a FUN :bday3: party to cheer him up! I'm bringing the cake, but let's all bring presents, too. Go to photobucket.com and you can find anything you are looking for. I hope everyone can come. Fen...the worst of both worlds? Why don't you and the Mrs. move down south, where it's almost always warm? Biz, I am so glad you got it is finally over, money in bank and now you can move on. I am praying things will get better for you! Bird, hope you enjoyed your time alone and I am so glad you were able to get you a washing machine. MB, this time in our lives, when our parents are getting old and needing our help is so sad. How is your Dad feeling? Both Paul's parents dies 9 years ago and he held up so well, knowing they were in heaven. I'm not sure I will hold up that good when I lose mine. We just have to cherish every moment they are still here with us. I need more coffee, so I'll check back in. I hope everyone feels great today and we are all determined to have a GREAT day! I love you all so very much! :heartsnflowers: Love, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes Biz!
      Good to "see" you Grateful.
      Personal rant/meltdown. **Insert, many curse words first.** Heart broken once again--not that there's much left to break. Asked my daughter if my other daughter was going to come next weekend. Her answer was "no, she's made it pretty clear she wants nothing to do with you". "Not yet", would have been a little easier on the heart.
      The damage that man has done may be irreparable........
      And now he's off traveling with his new wife leaving his kids in the dust!!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

GRATEFUL...we have missed you! RC, I am so very sorry your daughter is holding a grudge against you. I pray God will melt her heart and she will see how much better you are, now that you are not drinking. I know that hurts you and I am so sorry!

BIZ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Thanks Vicki, I get tired of saying this-I don't blame you for not knowing the whole story though. This wasn't about me drinking. LONG story. Do pray for a breakthrough though. Thank you. You're sweet.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1066489 wrote: Happy Birthday and Best Wishes Biz!
            Good to "see" you Grateful.
            Personal rant/meltdown. **Insert, many curse words first.** Heart broken once again--not that there's much left to break. Asked my daughter if my other daughter was going to come next weekend. Her answer was "no, she's made it pretty clear she wants nothing to do with you". "Not yet", would have been a little easier on the heart.
            The damage that man has done may be irreparable........
            And now he's off traveling with his new wife leaving his kids in the dust!!!
            give it time RC all things change ... dont let this be your down fall .. but use it and make the best of it and make improvements in every way for you and the rest will follow
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tlrgs;1066502 wrote: give it time RC all things change ... dont let this be your down fall .. but use it and make the best of it and make improvements in every way for you and the rest will follow
              I know you're right T. I really didn't expect a breakthrough with my oldest so soon under the circumstances.....And I will not let it be my downfall anymore! Thank you for your words! :l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Oh RC - I am sorry - :l:l That could have been worded a whole lot better!! I am sure that your daughter didn't think when she said it. At least you are making a lot of headway with one daughter - positive thoughts my friend!!

Good morning Vicki, and Rog - great to see you both. :l:l back at you Grateful - so nice to see you here this morning!!

Hugs, Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

No, she needed to say it like it was Sunni. I need honesty. I just hope she can get to the point where she can explain her own behaviour and what besides recognizing her dad's an ass changed her mind with me.

Anyways, excuse my manners and self absorption.

Good morning to everyone and I'm so glad to hear Trucker's progress and some of his troubles diminishing. Good going buddy! xo

Hope you all have a nice day. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, good to see you Rog and happy birthday and Biz..My birthday in a week good to see you Grateful and sunshinedaises and yes Vicki it was very nice to talk to you and Paul last night he sounds great and that hot sauce is just to good! RC im also sorry to here about your daughter's responce I just shot up a prayer she will change her mind about you.This morning i got my new driver license picture taken every 4 yr's here in Pa i look about the same just less hair lol..Again I want to thank all of you's who called me when i was in the hospital it met i lot to me.. this time a week ago i was truly a mess it was last saturday i want in thank god i did! I have 7 day's today. My sister is moving beds out today and other stuff may sound weird but it's kinda sad im not one to hold a grudge but we really can't live together and i can't forget how she could lie to a judge and have me thrown out of this house right after Christmas I couldn't even be with my mother on New Year's Eve or day I Was able to see her on the 3rd and she was so glad to see me that day i told her how much i loved her she said i no little did I no she would have passed away hr's later. So again RC i hope your daughter will realize how short life is and if your parent's are still alive TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM and try to bury any hachets. OK all have a great day. Bill

Comment

You're a good man Charlie Brown!! Thanks Trucker.:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

You really are awesome, Bill and I am so thankful you went into that hospital one week ago! I know how hard it was for you, but look at you now!!! We are all so proud of you and you are an inspiration to me! Hopefully, in time, you and both your sisters can heal. I'm so sorry you missed that time with your Mother, but atleast you were with her at the end and she knew how much you loved her. I know you will always miss "your best friend". RC, I am so sorry I don't know the story, but whatever it is, God can restore your relationship and that will be my prayer. We all love you, girl! Love, Vicki

Comment

Many thanks for the prayers Trucker and Vicki. I like the shotgun approach Trucker

And Mish, I'm sure you looked fabulous and hope you had a magical evening. I know your day with your Grandson will be magical!

Sunshine darling.....pictures please? xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Camera is still on the kitchen table RC - on the plus side - I have charged the battery!! But I still have to buy a memory card - that will be tomorrow. THEN I have to work out how to use it!! ROTFL.

Trucker so good to see you here and sounding so well. I am so proud of you - a week!! You are really doing great! Shame about your sister but hopefully with time, things might change.....

Vicki - good morning. Hope all is well with you? Try to REST today!!

Hugs, sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hey, Sunni! I understand where you are coming from. When it comes to electronics, Paul has to teach me how to do anything! I feel too good to rest today! I've got all my windows open and cleaning house and I got my Joyce Meyers DVD going and she always feeds my spirit and soul! BTW, did anyone enjoy "The Battlefield of the Mind" that I sent you? I hope it blessed someone... anyone??? Last night was so nice. Paul and I sat out on the patio and watched the beautiful sunset and then turned on our little fire pit and we enjoyed one another being SOBER! It's his 3rd day!!! I love you all so much and hope you are having an AWESOME day! Love, Vicki

Comment

I don't feel in the slightest like going to work - AT ALL. I need to take the dogs out one last time then get my food ready. Talk to you all later,

hugs, sun xx

Comment

Working...
                                X