The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jammers.....how you doing !?! Hope all is well. I'm doing laundry...joy ! Ha! We're at week 5 of my darlings broken leg/ankle. Things a rough but copeatitic....Ha! Keep Jammin" man....Tony
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi all
      Well one kid home and the other spending the night again..been doing laundry too. Kid playing drums like crazy, well had 1 quiet night anyway am glad she is home...yes good to tell loved ones you love them cuz you never know..lost my parents so early...well still have my bio mom but have not known her about 8 years...guess I will cook and maybe on later..b

Comment

bird;1066702 wrote: Hi all
        been doing laundry too
        The novelty will wear off Bird.
        Do you ever want to contact your mom Bird? That's a probably a loaded question. It is for me when it comes to my dad whom I haven't had contact with in 30 years. Don't even know if he's alive. Sad, I know.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning, all. Thanks for your wishes and, yes, although I say so myself, I looked pretty darned fine. Lots of young ones there. It was held at a nice little place on the beach, so after a 37 degree Celcius day with 91% humidity, it was very pleasant once the sun went down and the sea breeze kicked in. Glad I went with the coppery dress as the black one would have outshone everyone else.
          Now why didn't I think of Skype? Intelligent, creative, lateral thinker and that one just passed me by. Hate it when that happens.
          Anyway, must dash to a few threads before heading off south.
          Love to all, and Bill, especially today. Well done and keep on Trucking.
          :h Mish :h
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Grateful, we miss you and love you so much! I hope you will come to Roger's party tomorrow. It will be fun! Am I gonna have to come up there and help you outa that hole? Biz, I hope you had a nice birthday. Have you had a chance to read that book. It really looked good. Bill, must be nice and quiet around there or is it not over yet? You better call me or someone if you get to feeling down, PLEASE! When is your birthday? Tony, you're an awesome husband and father! RC, did they ever deliver that cd to you? Sunni, I hope you are feeling better! I laughed when you told me to "sit down and rest". I take a smoke break every 30 minutes and I either sit outside on the patio or come in here. Roger, hope you had an awesome day! All play and party tomorrow, birthday boy! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Vicki
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

MISH! cross xxx I knew you would look fantastic, girl! Are you married? I am so glad you had such a good time! It sounds awesome! Where south are you going? I hope you have a good time and can check in with us. Love you, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

hey gang
                just dragged myself in....sooooooooo tired
                I scrubbed carpets and floors while Hubs painted and moved some furniture and a huge tv. Dad is run down, he just sat and watched us with his beagle,Daisy on his lap. He got some kind of shot that is too keep his white blood cell count from dropping and it has terrible pain in his lower back. It was sweet to watch him doze on the heating pad with Daisy, but I had to sneak off again for a quiet cry.
                He and I have been talking alot and Mom putters around. She seems to really appreciate us helping and said we were a wonderful godsend. It shocked me actually, so it was nice. As much of a pain as this is (three hours round trip), I wouldn't trade it for anything. I made lunch and went to the grocery for them too.'
                RC - I am so sorry your daughter hurt you. I am so close to my two boys and that would have killed me.

TRUCKER...so good to see you!!'
                Sunni you are at work...kisses.
                Vicki I am glad you and Paul are having some good days. That makes the bad ones easier to handle.
                Hey Rog....happy birthday. You too Biz!!!
                Now where is that old lady Ruby????
                Going to go have a hot soak and read People magazine.
                Love you all
                Nice to see you sweet Greatful...hope your days aren't too sad.....we are here for you
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh Vicki... I lOVE it can walk around this house nude now lol... Seriously it's nice and quiet..But goin need some lady company around here soon! Just got done eating a chicken breast and quess what i put on it..Paul's jus right sauce! Im doing great thx for the concern. My sister's oldest daughter's boyfriend who is a nice lad helped them move the bed's out and love seat and they took some stuff but they still have a lot more to move. Oh my birthday is march 3rd. Thank's Mish I talked to a lady from oz on the phone from MWO a while back she was laughing at my accent she said you sure are a American lol.. I wasn't surprised by her's because I was and still in love with Oliva Newton John hell she's 60 and i would well i'll just say have a cup of coffee with her any day of the week ok have a great day and Vicki, Mish maybe i'll see you in chat later ok take care. Bill

Comment

Ground control to Major Tom ! Ha! How' s everyone doing........Tucker glad to see your back with us, keep in touch. SOS thanks for the kindness.....it's tough doing all the things my wife usually does and my things too. Oh, well life goes on....Obla-Dee, Obla-Da.....Ha! Tony
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh, Jan, I am so sorry for what you are going through. Just keep the faith. Your Dad is going to survive this and when it is all over, he can get his energy back and still have a long life. My Dad's first cancer was 15 years ago. He lost a kidney. Then he got lung cancer 8 years later and recovered and recently, he had prostate cancer, so KNOW that cancer does not always kill you and your Dad is going to survive. I love you so much and I hope you can feel all our love around you. BTW, we are having a big birthday party for Roger tomorrow at 1:00 central time. Hope you can come. I'm bringing a surprise cake! WHERE IS RUBY? HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO OUR PRECIOUS LOVE? Wasn't she suppose to be back today? Has anyone heard from her? Tony, are the kids helping out with the choirs? I know you got your hands full with cooking, cleaning, training...I'm praying for you!
                      Bill, you are so funny! I am so glad you finally have peace and quiet and don't have to worry about people throwing things at you! By the way, I LOVE
                      Olivia Newton John, too. I had all her record albums! Too bad the player doesn't exist anymore! LOL! Hope you have a great time in chat.
                      Well, it has begun... I was on the phone with my daughter for 3 hours today while she was emailing me wedding dresses. She asks me which I liked and when I told her, she had to tell me what all was wrong with the dress. She just wants a voice on the phone to say "yeah, that one is pretty". She really don't want my opinion. She called earlier all upset over how much everything was going to cost and all the million things we have to do. I calmly tell her to take one step at a time. It didn't work. This is going to be the most stressful 3 months of my life! I got my Sunday roast cooking and we are going to Church tomorrow. See ya'll at the party! I love you, Vicki

Comment

Vicki........my daughter eloped to avoid the stress......my two sons had major weddings first....her reason, not worth it.......feel for your frustration.
                        Ruby....hope all is well with you.
                        MB.......so sorry.....
                        I try to keep up with you all .....Roger......wow so sorry what you are going through....so many with problems and many with good uplifting times in your lives.

Just living. Wish you all the best.

Comment

i am peeping out from under the covers to whisper good morning and then back to bed
                          Saving...you sound so sad honey.....what can we do to help?
                          I'll check in later.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good Morning everyone - Saving, how are you do? Talk to us..... what is going on? Hang in there - things will get better. :l:l

Jan - I went back to bed too!! You sounded as if you had an exhausting but good day yesterday. Hopefully you can recuperate a bit today? How is work going? How are you holding up with all the stress that you have right now? You know my number...love you my friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROG hope you have a great day, just taking it easy - do something nice with Sue - her choice since I know what your choice would be!!

Trucker - things are definitely looking up - so pleased for you. Mish - bet you looked great in your coppery number!! It sounded wonderful - I can't imagine hot temps right now but am sure that i will be wishing it was winter in a few months time when we have the heat and humidity!! LOL Vicki - I so DON'T envy you right now - the mere thought of all the stuff that seems to go into wedding preps just makes me want to curl into a corner! Oh - and you can buy record players still - check out amazon! IAD - how IS the wife's foot and leg? where is she in her recovery? Is she walking on it? Let us know.

Ruby - we are expecting you back today - you are suspiciously quiet!! Where are you??

Love and hugs to all, I will be back later.

sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good morning one and all .. im up and ready to go back to bed .. just kidding need to get up already shower so now what ...thank you sunshne and evryone for the happy birthday wishes ... not sure whats plan for today but for right now it just taking it easy and drink more coffee ... love and hbig big hugs
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning All! Dial up is especially slow today. grrr
                                Hoping your day is fun and your family spoils you T!
                                Trucker love Olivia and being "natural" in my house too. lol Keep up the good work Buddy!
                                Sunshine and Mama nice you're both taking it easy. I will probably have my Sunday afternoon siesta too, but better set the timer so I don't end up like last weekend--up to all hours.
                                Mishy~glad you had a nice time and I'm sure you were a vision. Safe journey today!
                                Vicki~I haven't checked the post office yet. Will let you know this week.
                                Hello Nora and Fennel--you gals are quiet?
                                IAD you're always so funny and a good husband. Your wife chose well.
                                SG~ feel free to let it out here. Lord knows we all take our turns.
                                Birdy~waves~~
                                I'll bet Miss Ruby is preparing her party favours for T and will be here shortly.
                                Hill, Biz, Mas, SSH, Panno and anyone that has slipped my mind. Have a wonderful day. Make sure you pop in for cake! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X