The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Everbody, Nice sunny day here temps goin be in 50's. Was up early drank some coffee had some eggs and scrapple that's a philly breakfast, Went and filled up my truck today gas goin shoot threw the roof OK Everbody have a great day! Bill

Comment

Hey, everybody! Had a good service at Church! DON'T FORGET ROGER'S PARTY STARTS IN A LITTLE WHILE (1:00 CENTRAL TIME) I'M SO EXCITED!
      Saving, it is so good to see you post in here. This is a wonderful group of loving, encouraging people who won't criticize or judge you! It's a "safe" place to talk, so PLEASE stay in here and be apart of our family. You really need some encouraging friends! We love you! And I hope you are having a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! Hope you will come join our party in a little bit. I will send you a pm afterwards. Trucker, good to see you doing so well. Everyone, see you in a bit! Ruby, get your little booty home now! We miss you something terrible!
      Love you all, Vicki
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

PARTY TIME! WHO'S ALL HERE?
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

ok let the party begin
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/video]]YouTube - Chipmunks - Happy Birthday to You!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROGER!

Comment

CAKE ANYONE?

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROG !!!

Cake - my gosh Vicki!!!!! ROTFL Is it chocolate?
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Is anyone else coming do you think or will we have to eat ALL that cake ourselves??
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

wow nice cake where shel i bite first oh wait cut
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

YES, IT IS CHOCOLATE CAKE! DO YOU LIKE IT, ROGER? ROTFLMAO

Comment

.com/albums/yy243/vickipropst/HBToYouSmiliesBounce.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X