The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Vicki - that is so sweet! love the decorations!! So Rog - what have you been up to today? Any plans for later? Do hope that you enjoy your special day....
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

CHLOE CAME TOO!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

NO ONE ELSE COMING? I'M GONNA KICK SOME BUTTS! OKAY, ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR FIRST PRESENT, ROGER?
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

A CHAUFFEUR FOR LIFE!

Comment

A MAID FOR LIFE

Comment

A NEW CAR...

Comment

A VACATION FOR FOUR...

Comment

SOMETHING I WISH I COULD GIVE EVERYONE...

Comment

VICKI - THIS IS ALL SO WONDERFUL!!! You are so sweet to do all this for our friend!

I don't think anyone else is coming - but it was pretty short notice though!!

hugs, sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

Comment

SUNNI, I'VE BEEN TELLING EVERYONE ALL WEEK! ONE MORE SURPRISE... HAVE YOU ATE ALL THE CAKE? I MADE TWO OF THEM IN CASE WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH.

Comment

THIS ONE IS BUTTERCREAM!

Comment

lol vicky love it .....im just kickin back waiting for my ex and the kids get here
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUR DEAR ROGER! WHICH PRESENT DID YOU REALLY LIKE? WE WON'T TELL!

Comment

WE ALL LOVE YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X