The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear !
    It's February 2011.....are we ready !
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT Alcohol... AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray help me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go

[/SIZE]
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Ready to get it in gear and do February right. A sober January flew by so here's hoping February does the same and then Spring is right around the corner!
    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Go you allswell - I got home from work safely - well, we closed early so that was good - we have ice storms snow and all that fun stuff - but I was home early so I am happy! Have a great February everyone.

hugs, sun XXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hello everyone.....
        Looking forward to February. I really want to keep this momentum going. Learning that I will have bad days & stressful days & bickering with hubby without turning to alcohol to deal with it.
        I just want to tell everyone thank you for all your support. You keep me going. I hope that I can offer as much support back.
        Getting late here so will try to catch up with everyone tomorrow.
        Please be careful with all this bad weather moving in. Sounds dangerous.
        I just wanted to tell you Rubes that I'm thinking of your daughter. Be careful driving.
        Swannie - take good care of you. Sending good thoughts.
        Grateful - So glad that your son-in-law is ok. Scary.
        Mama - thinking of your Dad. Sending lots of positive energy your way.
        Sunshine - thank you for being such a positive person here. You help me be optimistic.
        Fennel, Rog, , Vicki, RC, Biz, Panno, Bird, Mas, Allswell and everyone else that I did not mention by name - big hugs and thanks for being here with me on this journey.
        Welcome Frequent Traveler and to any & all Lurkers. This isn't always an easy journey but I have to say that it's well worth it.

xxoo
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm in for February also. I 'm still AF. There is so much stress here, and I'm not sure why?
          I'll keep reading each day. For some reason feel I need to absorb right now, instead of writing. Really going through a soul searching time.
          So many here are going through difficult times ....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.
          Take care dear friends!

Comment

Good morning, dear friends and welcome February....one month closer to spring.
            Happy Birthday Sunshine-I hope you have a wonderful day and do something for you.
            Saving...my prayers are with you....keep coming here and reading and reach out to us.
            Allswell-congratulations on getting thru January AF.....I'm glad you are here with us too.
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

New month
              :groupluv:

Comment

Swannie....good morning. How are you today?

Comment

Trying to work through this -hands shaking and head thumping..xx

Comment

Good morning all - care if I join you? I've been posting over in the just starting out threads - 30 days AF for me today so I'm kind of "branching out"! Want to keep going so I'm in for a totally AF February!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Well, at least you are trying...new month, new day, new hour, new minute...that's all we can do is keep on trying. Honestly, sometimes it seems that I have more "off" days than good days. Life is so challenging lately for most of us. But I seem to get through stuff with the help of my good friends here...my only friends, really.

Comment

Good morning, Jolie. Welcome to our family and congrats on 30 days AF! How are you today?

Comment

That is so true Grateful...so true...and your last staement rings true for me also :groupluv:

Welcome J...30 days is awesome

Comment

Jolie...I see you're in Maryland...do you have snow/ice this morning?

Swannie...most of my friends here I feel even closer to than my own family. I'm so glad we have a place to "escape" to.

Comment

good morning and welcome one and all .. today is a new day and a new month lets give our best and stay strong and shifting forward and thinking positive ...
                              im off to work enjoy and love and big big hugs ...
                              ps snow birds stay warm and safe
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X