The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....I see it Sun.....think i will just sit back here and fill myself...hungry...
    Tried to get on chat but no go.....oh well...

Comment

Sunni- I live in Northwest New Jersey- so it aint good...
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Oh- and it's not going to get you...so don't worry...
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Mmmmm...cake!

Comment

Hi, peeps. I can almost taste that cake...mmmmmm....Hey, Fluff...I live in Southeast PA....think we're getting the same storms.
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

........Burps rather loudly....ooops sorry.....Think there is a small piece of cake left.....sorry sunni....*blushes

Comment

You little piggy wiggy Swannie! i only had a teeny tiny piece too!!! I wanted some for later! Maybe Vicki can make another if we ask her nicely - after all, there ARE a lot of us??? LOL

Hugs, Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

hello one and all ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SUNSHINE.. SORRY IM LATE ... and well looks like everyone is doing good .. keep it going and great to see some new faces here and welcome ..
                  well good day at work got alot done but still maybe two more days left and then solar work friday and monday so work is poping up .. well love and big big hugs stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I hope this one is BIG enough to feed all of you and poor Ruby, Roger and everyone who is missing aren't even gonna get a taste!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Roger!!! Eat some cake with us. We had a chocolate one, but something happened to it ??? This one is red velvet... YUM! So glad you are almost through with that job! I love you all. I think I ate too much, now I'm ready for a hot bath and bed. Good night! Love, Vicki
                      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Grateful, it was so good to hear from you today. It is hard for me not to worry about all of you in this ice and snow, but I know God will protect each one of you, but PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Love you, Vicki

Comment

im sorry for being a pig.........

Comment

You are quite forgiven - vicki brought more........

"burrrppp" Excuuuse me!!! But you had better get in there quick - 'cos it is going fast!!!!!!
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Grateful!- Yeah we have the same doggone weather- huh? Well- so far as I know delayed school openings ,tomorrow-but who knows- could be another snow day it's crazy!
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Alright, going through my checklist..........
                                Arrived finally, after a stop to by supper stuff, kids ecstatic, then back to looking a little screens and pushing buttons.
                                Homemade dinner done, served. Made country style cream corn. Jack ate FIVE helpings.
                                Dishes done, kids bathed, stories read, dozzzzzens of hugs and sweet smelling kisses, clothes out for tomorrow, dog fed, instructions given for garage door, security code, community gate, directions and times for the schools, ................. WHEW! May sit down a sec.
                                Tonight, I thought Jack was recording something on the home computer, and I camped it up, sang, danced. It was his father's cell phone! :H
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X