X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

:biteme:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Okay - I think Ruby is like bamboo - she is steadfast, has amazing strength when needed and is loyal to her friends - all of which apparently, is bamboo! I think that describes our Rubes very well - My friend. (and please note I didn't even mention age anywhere in there!!)
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

:H Have lots of bamboo growing on my property, Sun. The older it gets, the harder it gets. IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of!!!! ROTFL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

God I don't know I think we will have to have a contest with open submissions and take a vote. dunno really.

Rubes do you mean peddle my jewels?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Isn't it supposed to be good though? it is food for pandas too!! so if ever you get a panda, you won't have to worry about buying food!
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

bamboo is an awesome renewable resource. replacement for softwood applications, fibre for textiles--hemp is better though

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ok back to work I go....later gators.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Yes, RC, if you want. They're beautiful!!
                  Sun, Hubs company supplies all the bamboo for the Pandas at the ATL zoo. Are we on to something??
                  Hey, I think a contest is a great idea. (I think! :H) Lord knows what people will come up with!!!! Just happy folks are involved with this. Already have flowers in mind for those who haven't checked in yet!!
                  sigpic

Comment

No RC - already decided = she is BAMBOO !!!

Comment

The torture begins...................

Maddie, in a tree, at the farm.

Grace, same place..........

Jack, home sick???................

Ry, and our Brownie Surprise...............

Me, home and getting ready to rest..........
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the 'me' one. If I visit and find it on the scarecrow in your cornfield, there WILL be repercussions!!!! :H
                        sigpic

Comment

Ruby - you really don't LOOK old !!!!!

Comment

Or is the picture doctored???

Comment

Ruby you are a Gem! As for the jewelry I don't really want to part with a couple items but if that's what I have to do then so be it.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Did I hear Prickly Pear????? You saucy thing you.:H:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X