The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GOSH. I am exhausted. I left work early 'cos my daughter has strep throat and needed to go to the urgi care place - her 18 month old has it - and so does she - I watched the grands for FOUR hours. I am NOT a baby person. never have been. never will be. I was about to vent - wrote a load, deleted it all. Bring them back to me when they are old enough to talk, carry on a conversation and go to the loo in the loo all by themselves!! Oh - and NOT crayon on my walls, and not poke out their tongue at me when I tell them they can't have their chocolate milk until they eat some dinner!! Okay - breathe sun breathe - Ben was terrified - obviously kids have scared the living daylights out of him - I let him out and he would NOT come back in - it was so cold for him to be out today. Anyway - they are gone, he is back in and curled up asleep at my feet, out for the count. Dear soul. Sorry - Guess I did vent after all.

I AM SO PLEASED for Truck - YEAH !!!!! Please - if anyone talks to him - give him my love and hugs. Round one to him. It must be SO hard for him. Biz - you are being such a sweetheart helping him when you have so much of your own going on right now. thank you SO much. It will come back to you - you know that don't you?

Tony - is your birthday today? I know Jan's isn't until Saturday.......Well, if it is Happy Birthday - if it isn't ignore that!!! I am so pleased that you are working! Would love to be a fly on the wall where you are working !!!!!

Grateful - lovely to see you posting so much!! I am so impressed with your having Addie so much - I just couldn't do it. You are a far better soul than I !!!!

Vicki - your sink looks wonderful!! Good job Rog and Paul!!! You both did a great job.

Ruby - Maybe we can get in touch by phone and see if we can talk to each other and see if we can work out where you are going wrong with G-mail. I work tomorrow 7 - 3.30 then Saturday I work 2-close. I know Swan would love to be able to talk to you too. Even though you are old - she probably sees me as a mother figure so maybe she would see you as a grandmother????

Jan - I cannot believe that you are being called in over that remark! The teacher that started it should be called in for heavens sake. Why on earth did the teacher say that in the first place? What a stupid waste of time. Are they looking for trouble? (was JLC born a hermaphrodite???)

Hey Vicki - I have to agree with Fennel and Nora - being hammered is NO excuse for any kind of abuse - next time, have a tape recorder handy and record him!! Or better - a video camera! Catch him on it and show him the next day. Hubs has forgotten stuff he has said to me - but I have had other people present (usually my daughter/s) who have verified it - which has really gobsmacked him - and often times really made him think - and for a while, made him cut way back. He has NEVER been abusive to me I hasten to add - he never would do that - but he forgets things has said under the influence.

anyway folk, I have things to do seeing as I have been (gag) baby sitting all afternoon. So back later,

Hugs to all,

love, Sun XXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

SunniButt - you crack me up!! Not a baby person??? As sweet as you are to all of us that just floored me. And NASTY too.....my kind of gal.......video tape Paul??:H:H
      I am home and just flopped.
      I miss you too Furry One.....I think it's so COOL that we care about each other so much
      Vicki....please dont be mad at us for caring about you
      Biz - my heart is breaking for you. I know how hard it is to part with things you love. Take some pictures, say a prayer, and PLANT A TREE for each child. When my beloved Granny died, the three mimosa trees in her yard were in the will.....now there is a very posh neighborhood in Powder Springs, GA that has three beautiful trees that cannot be touched....me, my sis, and brother. Cool huh?
      Vicks the kitchen looks great.
      Rog, my love, glad you are home.Kiss Sue and rest.
      Tony, I am confused about your birthday, but you know I love you.
      Gonna watch some Netflix and crash
      Nite to all.......Grateful, Nora, Panno (brat in Rome), Bird, Biz, TRUCKER and the rest...
      I love you all so much
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

JAN - I AM NOT NASTY - WHY AM I NASTY ?????
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm in my bed, all stretched out and chillaxing. Busy, busy, day. Hubs came home earlier than usual, and the place went to hell in a hatbox as soon as he left. The phone rang non-stop, with things he had already addressed, already done, already double-checked, but he gets REALLY frustrated with people not paying attention to their duties, and then wanting him to solve them when they get in a mess.
          I took a demand letter to my young renters today and left it in their door. Husband called tonight, with all kinds of sob stories. I really want to talk to him about priorities, responsibility (his wife recently had a baby and he stayed out of work so much he lost his job. Finally decided it's not my job to raise him, and told him while I sympathize, my creditors aren't anymore interested in my excuses than I am his. Seemed to surprise him, but they have FOUR boys, under 7, so it's time for them to grow up.
          Sun, you crack me up!! I love having my grands around me, but it's SO nice when they go home, and the noise and battery stops! :H
          I'm very excited for my daughter. One of her rich neighbors called her to say she's getting a group of the ladies to go to a really upscale restaurant in ATL Sat night, and has already ordered a limo to drive them. It's certainly not something she would normally spend money on, but she deserves a really nice night out.
          Didn't get to talk to Hubs at all today; besides the chaos at his job, as soon as he walked in his dad called him to come help him do some stuff on a car. Made him a great seafood dinner, but I told him we're gonna forget how to talk to each other.
          I'm SO happy about Truck's outcome today. Have a feeling that sis is really out there, and the judge probably spotted that right away. I wonder if he had access to the BF's criminal record? IMHO, selling and dividing the money is the only way to go with his situation. Then they can all go their separate ways, and Truck will have some start-up money. I'm sure it will be hard, but not as bad as living in a dangerous and toxic situation.
          Biz, so glad to see you looking on the bright side of things. Like I told you, you are a blessed and lucky man, in the larger scheme of things.
          I'm all for us shipping off the menfolks for a couple of days. Sorta like having more kids in the house when Hubs is home. He can be downright petty about things. (Guess I can too.)
          Tony, hope you had a good day. How's the wife's leg? A good friend of mine from the post office slipped on some cake on the floor at work this week and badly broke her arm. She's such a great person and friend (she's the one who looks like Paula Deen), was married to a real jerk and has raised her 2 girls alone. Both girls married men like their father.
          Fen, it's SO great to have you posting more here. You always contribute something great to the conversation.
          Grateful, Nora, Bird, Pan, T, Swan, Mas, MB, Thor, all of you, keep posting regularly. I miss you when you're away. (sorry to those I'm missing!! I love you double! :H)
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes....My wife ( Rose) is depressed...She's use to running around with her girlfriends....etc. We have to handle it.....A few more weeks...she'll be up and around. Life might be liveable then...Ha! Tony
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey there, folks. Hope all is well with you all tonight. I just spoke with Sun ...unfortunately, she is experiencing technical difficulties - it seems that her ancient keyboard has gone dark and is no longer working. Additionally, her other computer, a laptop, appears to be non-functioning. She just called to explain to me why she sent an incomplete email my way, and asked me to let you all know what's up! She hopes to have things sorted out tomorrow. :h

Comment

Thanks, Fen. She's probably had it since the earth's crust was cooling. :H:H
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1057969 wrote: Thanks, Fen. She's probably had it since the earth's crust was cooling. :H:H
                  Just as an FYI, Rubes, Sunni can read everything you're posting ...she's just unable to respond!

Comment

Sunni is really going to have a lot to post then.....better watch out Rubes.:H
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Goodmorning everyone I hope you had a good week. It has been crazy busy for me, I am bushed. Have a great weekend,
                      Hill
                      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Good morning, friends and happy Friday. Sunny....I hope you have a good day at work...I know you can't post right now...but hope you see this. I miss you...and I do understand about having the grands.....believe me - I am really tired already and I have Addy until Sunday!

Hill-I hope you get some rest this weekend!

I'll be back later.......
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

have a great day one and all love and big big hugs
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

'If you're askeered, say you're askeered. As for me, I ain't askeered'. SO nice to see SHE has to read without the opportunity to retaliate!! :H:H:H
                            Tony, I do understand Rose's frustration. I didn't tell you at the beginning of your trip through broken bone land, but I ended in a wheelchair for 6 months, didn't heal correctly. I didn't want to discourage you, and it sounds like she's on a much better track than I was. At least, she'll be back to her active self by summer; remind her of that plus!!
                            MB, when do we leave, hon? I know your dad will be so happy to see you. What you're doing for him is great, but be sure you don't spend all your time cleaning. A lot of times, when people get in his situation, they like to talk. Be refective, rethink their life's decisions, and sometimes it's hard for them to do that with people they see every day.Some of the things my Daddy asked, I never expected; things he was feeling, I didn't know. I hope you get some quiet time with him. And your mother. She's struggling too, you know. It sounds like her world has been tilted, and what she thought she knew isn't the same. Take my (((hugs))) for you, and be safe.
                            I'll check back with YA'LL later. Another dreaded shopping trip today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi all
                              Busy here too payin bills and kid stuff tonight and gig tomorrow and still sick a little house is trashed well at least the sun is coming out been raining forever...later b

Comment

Good morning, Bird. You are always so busy - you are a wonderful Mom!! I'm glad the sun is out for you..it is out here too and supposed to get warmer this weekend..might even go up to 60 by next Friday! I can't wait!

Oh-Addison took her first steps this morning for me....I am so happy!!!
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X