The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maslow, it is so good to see you! We have been missing you. How are you doing these days? Roger, everything is going to work out for you. Don't worry. Rest your mind. I love you!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

My goodness Vicki, I didn't expect you to mail me anything. That is so kind of you!
      Thank you so much!
      I've deleted most of my post, I don't want it taken the wrong way. I am very aware of what I need to do, just need to make sure I don't move too quickly that I become homeless.
      Been where I was almost homeless before moving here.(not alcohol related) I want a very frugal lifestyle, small home to rent and to keep up my business. I've held onto a small travel trailer, I gutted it out and remodeled years ago, just so I would never end up there. It has been stored on my daughter's, in-laws farm for 5 years......have no idea what shape it is in now. But a way to get out, come warmer weather, as it is up north.

Thank you

Comment

Well one kid out on a date the other on guitar hero and pizza in the oven....well that sounds cool Saving G. I had a little toyota camper I lived in once. Now we just live in a little 70s singlewide and the rent is next to nothin, so I live like this cuz I like it, no big hassle with big bills blah blah and I can live on very little. Well it sounds like a good project to fix it up for you. I'd like to find another camper....well mas good to see you and T don't you like living on the edge like that?? Well I know it is nervewracking....Rubes hope you got some good rest.....well I be back nothing to do with kid on wii...

Comment

Ya'll make me feel like I should do more when you talk about me being so helpful!! I'm just one person, with one, VERY strong opinion. (Ask Hubs!!)
          Bird, you're coming to that time, love, when they date, go to college, move away, marry. You are SUCH a fabulous, involved mom, but there will come a time when you can, and must, concentrate on you. You can do anything you set your mind to.
          Grace, you know how I feel. You deserve better than what you're getting. But it's always up to you.
          Almost 1/2 way through my surprise gift for someone (won't be a surprise I guess since I brought it upl) Loving it so much I may keep it!! :H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey good people! I have missed y'all Ruby left her hillbilly boot on my porch so my ass is in gear AGAIN. It's been a long road back but I AM day 29 today I'll try to catch up with y'all REAL soon!!!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Welcome back, LTG. That's our Ruby....she keeps us in line! Congrats on 29 days AF-that is really awesome. I hope you'll stick around and feel comfortable here with "the family"....

Bird..you better listen to Ruby...she is so right....they grow up way too fast and move out (although sometimes they move back in:H)....I haven't really had much of a break since my youngest is only in 11th grade and now I have my granddaughter every weekend...then, of course, the middle son moved back in.....maybe I can borrow one of Ruby's sheds for a little get away???

Ruby...are you feeling any better? I am really glad that you gave in and took a "time out" for yourself today.

Did anyone talk to Trucker today? Plus I haven't seen our Sunny around.....I hope she got her keyboard working......
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

LookingToGrow;1058509 wrote: Hey good people! I have missed y'all Ruby left her hillbilly boot on my porch so my ass is in gear AGAIN. It's been a long road back but I AM day 29 today I'll try to catch up with y'all REAL soon!!!
                a big welcome back girl and awesome job on 29 days af keep it going
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi

I've started a thread seeking info on a relapse prevention technique called 'cue extinction' here:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ml#post1058185
                  sigpic

Comment

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer.

Comment

off to Georiga.....will check in later......I love you all
                      and at this time of the morning I feel 50!!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning everyone, I hope you are well.

Mama, that sounds so cool to me, being in Northern Ontario and all, you heading off to Georgia. Saving Grace, that is a profound line, you have given me some things to think about, thanks. Akasota, I remember reading some about cue extinction, linked to smoking cessation, but I don`t know more, sorry.

Have a great day,
                        Hill
                        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Hi all
                          I guess sun didnt get a new keyboard yet. I have a rehearsal at 1 and that is my naptime so will try to nap before damn...that is cool saving I will write that down I think...50 just another day mb....hmm how to sleep some...later

Comment

:cheering: YAY!! I still have time to pick on Sunni, without fear of reprisal!!
                            :moon::lalala:
                            (But I do miss your luvly accent, SunniButt)

Hillside, Mas, Akasota, good to see you. I've never heard of that, AKA, but will check it out.
                            Thank you all for your lovely compliments to me. (Tony, I felt like I'd already had my butt whacked!) Hub brought me a grilled cheese sandwich so he's not lying dead somewhere of starvation! He got to be a pretty good cook when I was laid up, till I got my wheelchair. Then I became a speed demon!

Grace, it's time to really think with your head for a change. Your heart is too broken to give you the right directions now. You KNOW what you have to do, for yourself.

Vick, you are sounding so good, so upbeat. Remember who you are, and keep expecting the best every day.

Roger, you've got a lot on you, everyone looks to you for the answers. Here too. If you weren't so strong, in your heart, mind, and soul, you wouldn't be the person who has earned so much respect from everyone around you. Go paddle your boat, hon. Take some alone time, or with one of the boys. Something about being on the water, knowing it has the control, just allows us a ride sometimes. And YES, it's great they're keeping Charles longer. One less thing for you to worry about.

Grateful, I know your busy with your Addie-time. Take a nap when she does - it helps!!

Swannie, my computer froze yesterday when I tried to talk to you on chat. I'll try again sometime today. I miss you!!

Trucker, come in Trucker! The judge sounded VERY discerning, could see through the crap. I wondered if your sister showed her butt in court too. Sorta sealed the deal, didn't it? I hope you can get away from her, quickly. I hate that my Momma left 2 properties to be shared between my bro, sis and me. Has caused major problems.

(con't..............)
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

....con't)
                              Fen, hope you get your computer issues sorted out. Seems like everyone's having problems with our 'time savers' right now.
                              Bird, are you having a warm, sunny day? Time to get on that bike again!!
                              RC, I know better than to ask if it's warm there! :H But even in the cold, your little peice of heaven is so beautiful. How's Molly?
                              And, again, a BIG WELCOME BACK to sweet LTG! You've been away too long, love.
                              Nora, hope you're having a good Saturday, get some rest. I'm so happy you're sticking to your guns at home. Everyone will be happier, knowing the ground rules.
                              OK, who did I miss? I hate when I miss someone. Go on, everyone, admit it: If you see a long post and you're not mentioned, your a little hurt, aren't you?? It's OK here. Just remember you're dealing with a bunch of former hardy drinkers, and that does NOT bode well for the memory! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning all you grear jammers' ! Nice day in my neck of the woods today......great day to do laundry all morning ! Ha! Yes....I must do what my wife can't. But I'll whistle while I work....still thinking of the pic of Snow White in another thread I posted. Ha! You had to be their.....Anyway welcome to all the new comers to this thread....the more the marrier ! Keep Jammin' man ! Tony
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X