Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

where is everybody.....into shower and out the door
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

HI SUNNI HEART
      HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND THANK YOU FOR MY GIFT CARD....
      I love you!!

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day! :h:h:h

Comment

HAPPY V DAY, ALL MY LOVES!!!!!

We know that, for a lot of people, Valentine's Day is spelled d-a-n-g-e-r. You don't know exactly what to do for the one you love, but you know you'd better do something. And do it right.

Well, we have a foolproof solution. Even better, it's free. Even better than that, it will not only please your partner but make you healthier, sexier and feeling better about your whole life.

What is it? Simple: Show your gratitude to your partner for just being in your life. Here are six surefire ways to bring the two of you closer:

1. Show your love with a thank-you note. We bet you send these to other people. Now it's your partner's turn. Doesn't have to be complicated. How about, "I would be lost without seeing your head on the pillow next to mine each morning and night."

2. Why stop at one note? Write a few and plant them everywhere: on your partner's toothbrush, steering wheel, pillow, favorite mug. Surprise!

3. Make a meal you love sharing together, spread a blanket on the living-room floor, turn it into a thank-you picnic.

4. Deliver dessert in bed. It will make the possibilities afterward even more delicious.

5. Do the chore you know your lover hates to do ... for a month.

6. Declare this Saturday movie night: Put on your partner's favorite funny movie and hold hands while you watch. Laughter and happiness are contagious.

Happy Lovers' Day from the bottoms of our hearts.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi guys Happy Valentines day to one and all
            I did it I can't belive I did it but I did you may ask what I did, well I went to My summer home and gathered all the furnicher plates pictcures lamps deck furniture and did not cry or drink my wife and my two nefues and my sister were there with great support and love I took my final picures said good by and drove the truck home went to church then dinner with my wife I did have a drink with dinner then ccame home and into bed as my hands hurt so bad I had to take a pain pill. I feel good about it and I think I did very well now to make settelment and take my money. Have a great day jamers.

Comment

Oh Biz, I am so proud of you - you did really well - that must have been SO hard for you. I am glad that it is finally done though - now apart from all the paperwork stuff, you can move forward - right? I am so pleased that you managed it the way you did. Sorry about your hands hurting though but at least it is done with. Good for you. Have a great day now - I am off to work for an hour! back later,

love and hugs, Sun XXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I am so proud of you Biz....you are blessed to have such a supportive family.

Comment

Biz, I'm SO proud of you!!!! The best part of the place is in your heart and memories anyway. And nothing can take that from you. You did a GREAT job, and this will help you move on now. You've faced one of your worst fears, and handled it. :huggy

sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

FROM MY HEART, TO ALL MY VALENTINES HERE

Valentines, Redneck Style
                    Kudzu is green, my dog's name is Blue
                    And I'm so lucky to have a sweet thang like you.

Yore hair is like cornsilk, a-flapping in the breeze.
                    Softer than Blue's and without all them fleas.

You move like the bass, which excite me in May.
                    You ain't got no scales, but I luv you anyway.

You're as graceful as okry, jist a-dancin' in the pan.
                    Yo're as fragrant as SunDrop right out of the can.

You have all yore teeth, for which I am proud;
                    I hold my head high when we're in a crowd.

On special occasions, when you shave yore armpits,
                    Well, I'm in hawg heaven, I'm plumb outta my wits.

And speakin' of wits, you've got plenty fer shore.
                    'Cuz you married me back in '74.

Still them fellers at work they all want to know,
                    What I did to deserve such a purty, young doe.

Like a good roll of duct tape, yo're there fer yore man,
                    To patch up life's troubles and stick 'em in the can.

Yo're as strong as a four-wheeler racin' through the mud,
                    Yet fragile as that sanger named Naomi Judd.

Yo're as cute as a junebug a-buzzin' overhead.
                    You ain't mean like no far ant upon which I oft' tread.

Cut from the best pattern like a flannel shirt of plaid,
                    You sparked up my life like a Rattletrap shad.

When you hold me real tight like a padded gunrack,
                    My life is complete; Ain't nuttin' I lack.

Yore complexion, it's perfection, like the best vinyl sidin'.
                    Despite all the years, yore age, it keeps hidin'.

And when you get old like a '57 Chevy,
                    Won't put you on blocks and let grass grow up heavy.

Me 'n' you's like a Moon Pie, with a RC cold drank,
                    We go together like a skunk goes with stank.

Some men, they buy chocolate for Valentine's Day;
                    They git it at Wal-Mart; It's romantic that way.

Some men git roses on that special day,
                    From the cooler at Kroger. "That's impressive," I say.

Some men buy fine diamonds from a flea market booth.
                    "Diamonds are forever," they explain, suave and couth.

But for this man, honey, these will not do.
                    For you are too special, you sweet thang you.

I got you a gift, without taste nor odour,
                    Better than diamonds, it's a new trollin' motor.

Redneck Romance: Ideas for Valentine’s Day | Banned In Hollywood
                    sigpic

Comment

HELLO WILL YALL BE MY VALENTINE... HEHEHEHEHE i know i dont even have to ask sending love and BIG BIG HUGS LADIES and yes to you men out there biz iad and so on ... well got to get busy later gators
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Got my Valentine card from Hubs (I gave him expensive cologne, he'll pay! :H) and now I'm about to give Tinker her holiday bath, hair cut, and nail trim. Trust me, she won't like any of them, and will HATE #3.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maggie bites her toe nails - always has - I never have to trim them. LOL
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1060065 wrote: Maggie bites her toe nails - always has - I never have to trim them. LOL
                              Did she learn that from you Sunni? Aren't you the one that bites your toenails?? :H:H
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1060078 wrote: Did she learn that from you Sunni? Aren't you the one that bites your toenails?? :H:H
                                NOT a good mental image!!!

If Valentine's Day consists of a trip to 7-11 and a lengthy apology, you might be a redneck.

TMB, trying to squeeze into one of the little dog's beds.

Hard at work on their Valentines (Jack wanted to keep all of his.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X