Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

X post Mishy.:h

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Honey I'm HO-ME !!!! Yes, it is me! It is tipping down outside with expectations of it turning to sleet and snow - yuck!! We have already had two inches of rain today and Ben Will NOT go outside!! I suppose he will when he absolutely HAS to but so far he won't.

Maggie's paw is healing v-e-r-y slowly. I still have to keep bandaging it - but a very light one so the air can get to it - she is such a sweetie- doesn't touch it at all. It is healing but I suppose, like us, it takes longer as we get older.

I got my new camera and as soon as I know how to work it I will take some pics and post them - I did actually take it out of the box and looked at the destructions and it doesn't come with a memory card so I have to buy one. I also have to charge the battery and that will take longer than i am up for tonight so hopefully this weekend I will be able to post a pic of Ben and Maggie for you all!

Grateful and Swannie - where are the two of you? It is so long since either of you have posted. We miss you. Are you lurking? Fen and Nora met up and had fun. It is Rog's birthday Sunday and Vicki is baking 'cos I baked this week for folk at work.

I need to think about showering so I don't have to in the morning - another early shift tomorrow. So, back later all.

love and hugs, Sun XXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Have u guys forgotten me already? :H. Thanks for the calls T baby.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What a question Ruby!!!! As if! We are all waiting for you to come back - why should you think you are forgotten?

hugs, sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

JK sun! :H
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1065621 wrote: Have u guys forgotten me already? :H. Thanks for the calls T baby.
              Who's this Ruby stranger posting here?????

:H:H:H:H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hey there sunshine ,mish,RINGING., nora,fennel iad and dear ruby and everyone enjoy and love and hugs ...
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm sorry I haven't been around this afternoon. I certainly wasn't avoiding anyone. I'm sorry I don't have time to read back. You would not believe what happened. My parents had went to visit her Aunt and on the way home, they decided to stop by and spend the night with us, WITHOUT ANY WARNING! Fortunately, my house was pretty clean, but I had not cooked anything so I just ran around like crazy trying to cook a good last minute meal! I'm not even sure their sheets were cleaned and my poor Daddy about slipped in my shower, because I had not cleaned it! They said they didn't want to give me any notice, so I wouldn't cook or clean so hard for them. THANKS ALOT! Oh, well, we had a nce time and they just went to bed, so this is the first chance I have had to stop. I'm completely exhausted and going to bed myself, so I can get up and cook an early breakfast for them. I love you all so much and I hope I have not made anyone mad at me. Thanks so much for your call, Roger. You always take good care of us and we all love you for it! Love, Vicki
                  I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                  but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki - I would hate if anyone turned up on my doorstep without advance notice!!! At least an hour or two!! The way that you are always cleaning I am sure your house was spotless! I bet it was great to see your parents - wish I could see my mum !

Ruby - I had to ask RC what JK meant !!! Rc - really enjoyed chatting with you.

And now everybody, I am off to bed - early morning tomorrow. Hugs and love to EVERYONE.

Love, Sun XXXX

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, it is Friday! I hope that your week finishes up nicely.

Hockey playoffs for my sons team ( I am the trainer ) this weekend, should be a good time. Games on both days, at a town a couple of hours from my home. Than it is one more weekend in March, and than hockey will be done. Man will that free up some time. My son likes it so much, I don't mind though. This summer my daughter is looking to play soccer (football). Last year my son went with baseball - not sure about this year. It is great to enjoy these events, and not be wishing I was drinking, or worrying about my beer breath etc.

Have a great weekend, thanks for your kind words Ringing and Sunshine.
                      Hill
                      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Great chat with my Northern buddy. Love ya RC! Sun, u alwas did have trouble unerstanding me. :H
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Hill -goodness, yet another busy weekend for you - it makes me tired just thinking about it! You are so good with the children and their sports. Like Bird with her children and the music!

RUBY! You are up early. Your voice is old THAT's why I have trouble understanding you my friend!! LOL - good to see you. What are you up to today??

I am getting ready for work - will be back later I am sure - good morning to everyone else!!

love and hugs, sun XX

Comment

I AM HOME.....THANK GAWD
                            and tired and so ready for the weekend
                            no time to read back just yet, but will catch up tonight
                            I cant believe how much I missed all of you
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

VICKY... I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND JUST WANT YOU TO BE SAFE AND HAPPY....SO VENT AWAY...THAT'S WHY WE ARE HERE:h:h:h
                              ok...off to shower....just had to say that
                              you are all an amazing loving bunch and we are so blessed to have each other....
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

JAN - so lovely to see you - now I have to rush - have to get the layer of ice-that-looks-like-snow off my car!!! Hugs to all,

love, sun XX

Comment

Working...
                                X