Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for February

Mish;1067336 wrote:
    RC, I know your story with your kids is different from mine, but don't despair. It's taken baby steps for over 5 years to get to where I am with my girls now, and I can look back and say that slowly building things up again has provided the most solid foundation for our future relationships. Things may never be as they once were, but there's nothing to say that with gentle nurturing, they can't be even better. Did you get my last email back in December? I'm still here and ready to listen.
    I do have Skype, but I've never used it...must look into it.
    Thanks, Mish. So glad you are rebuilding! Not to whine here, but at least you know what you have to make amends for with your kids. As you know my situation requires trying to reverse the malicious campaign of discrediting and disassociation my husband waged against me. My kids have never really been able to be open about the why they broke our bonds. They may never be able to as it would normally require counseling even if the doors ever open. But I am crawling out of my hole regardless. As for Skype I would love to know how that works and be able to chat with you that way. xo
    tlrgs;1067343 wrote: and well it was a great day my ex and kids came over and we hung out and just play aroun d was good and well now i have to get back to this bid for thei shwer remodled right across the street .. well good night one and all love and hugs stay strong and keep shifting forward anbd thinking positiveSo glad you had a great day T and some work coming in on your birthday was a nice present! You are such an inspiration--thank you!

mama bear;1067524 wrote:
    I am AF for over a week and back to antabuse next weekend.
    off to shower and work...this is my crazy week as everyone is paying rent
    Way to go Mama! Don't let this week derail you...:l

sunshinedaisies;1067581 wrote:
    RC - still working at your paperwork?
    Have a snow day today. So yes, I am going to complete another project today!

Thought I quoted Ruby in there. Ruby I remember getting very close to that edge when I was there. Glad you are home safe and sound! xo

Hi to everyone else and wishing you a pleasant day! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

good morning was already out and now back sue is loving her doc at the moment NOT ..SO UNOGANISE... she was not a happy camper this morning after couldnt sleep appt screwup and all ...
      but anyway i have an appt with this lady on wedseday at 5 pm ..so far she like the price but want to meet face to face and call another lady the same day and find out if she is gonna be ready for work next week ..but will be crossing my fingers .. well love and hugs one and all stay strong and keep shifting forward and thinking positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

oh ps last day of the month so will be starting a new thread for march madd-nest sometime today kep an eye out for it...coming to a forum near you ...lol

Comment

Scratch, yawn,stretch, mumble............I'm up already! Was too tired to be sleepy last night, so after midnight before I dropped off. Then I think I went into a coma!:H Hubs called and woke me just before 10 AM. LAWDY!! What a slug-abed.
          Back to the grindstone today, playing catch-up with my paperwork. That's the payback for my time off.
          I really enjoyed the birthday party yesterday, in absentia. Hubs has been gleefully telling everyone about the stupid things I did while I was gone, but the last laughs on him - he gets the bills. :H
          Tink has cornered a spider behind the fireplace hearth. You'd think it was a python the way she's been yapping.
          Love everyone, will address you each again soon. Oh, I now have unlimited long distance (finally) on my house phone, so PM or e-mail me your #'s again please since I can never find them. Would love to talk to those of you I haven't met in voice, and keep up with all I have. :l
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi there Ruby - good to see you. I am now off to work. back tonight late everybody - have a great day,

Hugs, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Wow, it 's quiet here! Oh, well, hope at least you're all having a great day.:l
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi everyone I am late today like MB I am a sluga-bed had a great birthday with my family and just relaxced got to run kids they keep you on there toes

Comment

Hi everyone - glad you had a good birthday Biz. Welcome home Rubes. Quite an adventure getting back home. Wow!
                  To everyone else - have a great day & keep on keeping on. :h
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey, everyone! Ruby, I hope you got some good rest after midnight! I know how good that bed felt! I'm always happy to get home and back in mine. I hope everyone is doing well today. I feel like I've been talking WAY too much lately, but now that Ruby is finally home, I'm gonna take a little break. Has anyone seen the movie "The Grace Card"? I heard it was good, but we haven't been to a movie in years! Well, I hope everyone has a blessed day! I love you all so much! Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi all
                      Having to work again this week and it just drains me...got oodles done in the yard this weekend and 4 tomato plants out and 1 basil. Next 2 weekends filled with kid stuff and I'm kinda ready tired these days. Too much to cram into too little time. Sorry I missed the party T but you did a great job Vick...later b

Comment

Hey Birdy!! Have missed you! How's your weather? We're under a tornado watch all night. (yuck)
                        sigpic

Comment

Jan, I got your card today, finally! It was crushed and mauled in the mail system, but the pic came through fine. Your Dad is a BEAUTIFUL man. If he's half as gorgeous on the inside as he looks on the outside, I'd love to know him. You know you are doing a wonderful thing, for you AND both your parents now, and it finally shows them the woman you've become.
                          Thank you so much for sharing him with me.
                          And the beagle is GREAT!!!

Storming outside right now. Sadie powered her way through her fear of thunder because I'm cutting up old baked chicken I'm giving all the dogs, and, excuse my French, she IS such a food wh*#e. Hope everyone in the storms path is safe, and the tornadoes don't happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

bird;1067764 wrote: Hi all
                            Having to work again this week and it just drains me...got oodles done in the yard this weekend and 4 tomato plants out and 1 basil. Next 2 weekends filled with kid stuff and I'm kinda ready tired these days. Too much to cram into too little time. Sorry I missed the party T but you did a great job Vick...later b
                            Bird, I'm so jealous that you're gardening...still under two feet of snow here!

Comment

Eat your heart out Fenn.. hahaha well you wil laugh last when it is 100 here for days on end!!!Bored to tears kids watching Shining on netflix got free for 30 days...I've seen it a million times and read the book 2 million...

Comment

ok ladies and gents time to move to march hope to see you all there

Comment

Working...
                                X