Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying 'little' things!

Howdy,

I just wanted to create this thread out of boredom (for my own amusement more than anything!)..

Post here your pet peeves, or things that you think need improving. For instance, i think there needs to be a half-mute on the tv remote control, so i can turn the ads down, but not off :egad:

So, that's about it from me. I could think of more, but prefer to focus on the positives now, not the negatives.
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

How about people talking on their cell phones in public too loudly! Nobody really cares about what you said to Johnny's sisters boyfriends friend!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Wearing to much perfume in Spin class. And leave your phone in the locker room, spin class is one hour long......you can't handle not texting for one hour. Uggggggggggg!! The instructor, who is working her assss off, must think this is very rude.
      Change your thoughts, and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Comment

ever notice people in Walmart??? what gets me is...all it takes is one person in an isle with a cart to stop right in the middle of the road and start looking at stuff.next thing you know theres like a traffic jam.
        reminds me of a herd of cows all jammed up and looking dumb.
        " Life is good ...then it gets better "

Comment

People who do the dishes by piling them ALL in the sink and running water on top of them - then you just start by washing them with dirty water?!
          I only just realised this is a peeve!

Comment

I'm with you Bean, on the same note, how do you wash the dishes if the sink is full? First you gotta remove all the dishes and clean the sink! Also people that know I have to turn things up or down in 5's and then don't do it. Don't leave the TV volume on 31! I can't even watch the show if you do that. . .I know. . .OCD!
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

jennyneric;1052275 wrote: I'm with you Bean, on the same note, how do you wash the dishes if the sink is full? First you gotta remove all the dishes and clean the sink! Also people that know I have to turn things up or down in 5's and then don't do it. Don't leave the TV volume on 31! I can't even watch the show if you do that. . .I know. . .OCD!
              Up or down in 5's ??????? Oh - okay then!!
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

it always has to land on a number divisible by 5
                You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

LOL Jenny - and you are right - def. OCD !!
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

My list is so long, I can't fit it all in here. :H

People who don't turn off their cell phones at the movie theater. People who bring their infants/toddlers to the movies. People who cut me off in traffic and then drive s-l-o-w-l-y. People who don't clean up after their dogs. People who inflict their unruly children on other diners in fine restaurants ...

Comment

fennel;1052350 wrote: My list is so long, I can't fit it all in here. :H

People who don't turn off their cell phones at the movie theater. People who bring their infants/toddlers to the movies. People who cut me off in traffic and then drive s-l-o-w-l-y. People who don't clean up after their dogs. People who inflict their unruly children on other diners in fine restaurants ...
                      Fennel - I'll try my best not to do anything annoying when we meet up in a couple of weeks. :H:H:H
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

OOh my list is endless too, here are a few:

Mothers who take their children to play areas then drink coffee and chat to their friends whilst their child wreaks havoc and bullies all the other kids - GGRRR!!!!

Drivers who don't thank you for letting them out!

People who don't clear up doggy do!

Bad spelling and grammar!

My DH and DD's untidy habits LOL
                        Taking it ODAT

Comment

NoraC;1052356 wrote: Fennel - I'll try my best not to do anything annoying when we meet up in a couple of weeks. :H:H:H
                          Aww, Nora ...:l
                          Leave all yer screaming/nursing babies at home, and you'll be fine!

Comment

Lol, thanks for giving me a laugh guys :H, great way to start the day!

I'll add a few more of mine (similiar to some already posted):

- people who stand in my way in the supermarket

- people who meander across the road without really looking (why attempt to cross the road when it's full of cars?)

- people who do the wrong thing and then look at you like you've done it, lol

- the next door neighbour's dogs
                            One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

men
                              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                              X