Annoying 'little' things!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of your employees does something wrong. You ask them about it & try to explain the proper procedure and they look at you with a blank stare.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Jolie - I do that. I am so loud on the phone or just in general really.

My pet peeves are:
      People who don't say what they mean...I am a big girl. Just give it to me straight, don't bullshit me.
      People who interrupt your conversation.
      People who stand in line to pay at the register and then search thru the bag for their wallet. You have been standing there for twenty minutes...it's not a shock that you will need money to pay.
      Grannies in the bank at lunch time
      People who can't admit their wrong.
      People who have to one up you..my mil is classic for that.
      Politics at work...seriously, is your personal life that boring that you need to create drama at work and drag everyone else into it.
      Cold callers who ask for the bill payer...I always say to them that If they can tell me who the bill payer is then they can talk to them.
      Bad grammar in reports I read at work...honestly, no one will take it seriously if you don't appear to know basic english!

I sound like a real bitch but I am actually a lovely person.:H
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

mollyka;1052447 wrote: men
        :agreed::H:H:H
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Cassia said:
          Politics at work...seriously, is your personal life that boring that you need to create drama at work and drag everyone else into it.
          YES!!!!!!!!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

OMG! Where do I begin! LOL
            People who are always telling you what a kind and good person they are!! (shouldn't we be the judge of that! LOL)

People who wait for their entire grocery order to be rung up and bagged, then they begin searching in their purse for coupons and their checkbook and take another 10 minutes to write the check!

People who bring on over sized carry ons in the aiport and fight to get them in the over head bins when they obviously won't fit!

Texting or talking on cell phone while driving!! Grrrr....."Hang Up and Drive"!! Unless of course it is a medical emergency or matters of National Security!
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

People who talk on Bluetooth, I will never get used to people talking like they're a mental patient with that in their ear. Are you a doctor on call? Do you really need to be on that thing 24/7?

Comment

Putting make up on while driving!!!! Put it on before you leave home.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

And speaking of grocery shopping. Taking your whole family (8 people or more) to the grocery store and then standing in the aisle in my way. MOVE!!!!
                  (I have to go shopping after work.....I'm preparing myself. )
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

To echo Kate ...I hate when people stand in line in front of me at the market, never thinking to begin locating their check book and writing out the check!

Comment

And really...who still uses checks...debit card all the way!

X

Comment

People who READ while driving! :H

Comment

fennel;1052482 wrote: People who READ while driving! :H
                          Wow...can u do that? How dangerous is that? X

Comment

Cassia;1052484 wrote: Wow...can u do that? How dangerous is that? X
                            Trust me, I've seen it. And yes, it's incredibly dangerous!

Comment

people (recent ex) who say, "i'll call you back in a few" and never do. why not just say, "nice talkin to ya. we'll do it again sometime, to be sure". Word is Bond, dude. (gee, guess tha'ts why he's my ex, huh?!)

Comment

Okay- my turn... Old people ( and I mean Old like 110+) that walk in the supermarket door and just stand there and look around like they've never been in a supermarket before- and I am right behind them with a backload of other people behind me... er.. um.. ahem.. but they're too old to hear me...!
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X