• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying 'little' things!

This question always makes me think of TawnyFrog's response a while back:

stickers on fruit!

Comment

I agree Cassia and Kate. . .have a plan look to the future, if you are going to buy something be ready with payment!

I got one, people that go to medical offices and say they don't expect to pay for procedures preformed in the office and can they pay later. . .does that work at walmart? No. . . .it don't work here either!
      You always succeed if you never stop trying.
      Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

lucky 2.0;1052582 wrote: This question always makes me think of TawnyFrog's response a while back:

stickers on fruit!
        Good one! My "organic" granny smith apple plastered with petroleum based plastic stickers ...sort of silly.

Comment

NoraC;1052458 wrote: One of your employees does something wrong. You ask them about it & try to explain the proper procedure and they look at you with a blank stare.
          Oh lol, i know that blank stare!
          One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

You know what... the thing that drives me insane are these women who can not just talk to there kids or friends.. they have to shout. It always ALWAYS happens when i go to the doctors and i'm in the waiting room.. you always get this lady in with her kids, who sits there and does nothing but text on her phone while shouting at her kids... 'i'm telling ya, if ya don't sit ya ass down and shut it, i'm gonna smack ya.. i will.. i'm telling ya, i will'.. AHHHHHHHHH HOW ABOUT YOU GET OFF YOUR USELESS ASS AND PLAY WITH YOUR CHILD.. READ THEM A BOOK, SHOW THEM LOVE. And why shout..? it's as if they are showing off... Right i'm done with my moaning!

OH and whenever you need to call like the credit card company or phone company OR as i found out yesterday.. the water company and you end up 'talking' or trying to talk to some guy in india who doesn't even speak english or i can't bloody understand what he's saying.

People you don't pick up dog mess... That pisses me off!

i can go on and on.... i'll stop for now or i'll end up winding myself up *lol*

Comment

Agreed with Michelle's post above.

Also, people who have no time for children and who tut or complain when you bring your child out to eat and they ask questions or laugh a little too loudly...(note, I am not talking about kids that are allowed run wild in a restaurant, I would NEVER stand for that)

Most of these people have no kids of their own I might add, learn some tolerance. You used to BE one!

People who do not clear up after their dogs.

Bible Bashers.

Poor service in a restaurant.

Whiny, poor me people.

Waiting on the postman for something important.

Coming out of the hair salon and it's raining.

People who make that horrible snorting noise then spit on the street.

People who don't cover their face when coughing or sneezing.

People who used the loo with the door open.

Thats enough for now lol.
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

OOOHH OOHHH how about people who use public loos and don't wash there hands... WTF!!! HOW GROSS IS THAT! and then they touch the door that you have to touch to get out and all the other things in the shop or worst still... restaurant...

Comment

I sat beside a guy on a flight to LA who picked his nose constantly and wiped it in the screen on front of him.....

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1052998 wrote: I sat beside a guy on a flight to LA who picked his nose constantly and wiped it in the screen on front of him.....
                    OMG thats awful - yuck!!

I hate employees who try to make excuses and dig big holes for themselves particularly when they have not done what they are suppose to of done!!!
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

My Ex and his 'poor me bullshit'

Doggy doo on the beautiful walking trails

My mother and sister

Spit on the bathroom tap & mirror (BIG ONE FOR ME!)

Putting back a practically empty box, or jug in the cupboard or fridge

Laziness

Comment

People who go to the trouble of bagging their dog's poo (so far, so good)...and then, drop it in my garden or on the sidewalk. Latest trend in my neighborhood.

Comment

fennel;1053003 wrote: People who go to the trouble of bagging their dog's poo (so far, so good)...and then, drop it in my garden or on the sidewalk. Latest trend in my neighborhood.
                          I see a lot of 'bagged' poo thrown into the bushes along side of the trail. We counted 12 a week ago! I just don't understand that!! Annoying!!! and SO LAZY! Considering there are 3 garbage cans along this relatively short walking trail!!!

Comment

one2many;1052998 wrote: I sat beside a guy on a flight to LA who picked his nose constantly and wiped it in the screen on front of him.....
                            That is disgusting!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Accountable for Me;1053006 wrote: I see a lot of 'bagged' poo thrown into the bushes along side of the trail. We counted 12 a week ago! I just don't understand that!! Annoying!!! and SO LAZY! Considering there are 3 garbage cans along this relatively short walking trail!!!
                              Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Comment

I CANNOT understand the dumping of the dog poo, almost as bad as not picking it up at all....

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X