Username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username

Can anyone tell me how to change my username. I currently have my e-mail address as my username and I would like to change it. Thanx

Username

Hi Paul - this is from the FAQ page - looks like you can't change your user name but the Administrator can if you have good reason - like using your real name and email address?!! RJ is very obliging, I'm sure she'll help you out if you ask nicely!

"It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.

The Terror

Comment

Username

Send RJ a private message. Just go to the FAQ section and left click on her name and a drop down menu will appear. Select "send private message" and type your request to Roberta. I'm sure she will honor your request, as she is very much in favor of people's NOT HAVING their e-mail addresses all over the board here.

Good luck.

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Username

Thanks Tartanterror and YoungAtHeart. I got it sorted out

Comment

Working...
        X