Army Thread 3rd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning Tippers, Cassia,Expat,Beagley Beagley Beagley Bum, cirly wirly stirly girly,Chillers, Starters, Oners and all those yet to drop by.

Strange yellow object spotted in sky over the NE of England. Will have to ring a help line as I think it may just be the sun.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

JackieClaire;1053380 wrote: Morning Tippers, Cassia,Expat,Beagley Beagley Beagley Bum, cirly wirly stirly girly,Chillers, Starters, Oners and all those yet to drop by.

Strange yellow object spotted in sky over the NE of England. Will have to ring a help line as I think it may just be the sun.
      :H:H:H No strange yellow objects here today! But though it is not WARM like in Tips/Beagle/Chilly land--it is ABOVE freezing! So I can't complain. Off to work in a few minutes-I have some great students today so it will be a pleasure. My daughter has a school trip tomorrow to go see a World War II museum in Normandy. They leave at 6:30 am! So we will have to have an early night. But I'll be peeking in later! Hope you all have a happy and safe Thursday. laters expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

JackieClaire;1053380 wrote:
        Strange yellow object spotted in sky over the NE of England.
        You don't reckon that could have been Wanna?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Grrrrrrrrrrr... I'm suffering from PowerPoint block....
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hello Army folk,

Tips - Just before I go to bed - just want to say Good Luck for tomorrow. Just gather your hydraulics and focus.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hey everyone - good Thursday to you all. Not a wink of sleep last night - up all night with the 3 1/2 year old - fever, cough, painful ear. Dr. time this morning. Mr. Waggy will take her, while I take my eldest to the orthodontist. Good thing I took a personal day today. So tired my eyes are burning. Hopefully I will be able to get a nap in. I hope she is OK. SO horrible to see a little one feel so miserable. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Good morning everyone, thought I would pop in and say hello.
                We are completely snowed in, there is almost a foot of snow outside my door which I have to shovel away to open the door without the snow falling in..and there is much much more further out. I'll be shovelling pretty much all day. On the good news, we're getting an early spring. There's my silver lining. Need coffee...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Made some for every one.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Yay! Thanks, JC
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

tawnyfrog;1053388 wrote: Hello Army folk,

Tips - Just before I go to bed - just want to say Good Luck for tomorrow. Just gather your hydraulics and focus.
                      Thanks, Froglet

It is the deadline for the submission of my paper tomorrow. The actual presentation is only on the 16th.

But yes: good avice - thanks
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hey all,

Jc - thanks for the coffee. Starbucks failed me this morning!

Wagoneer - I was just thinking about u! Sorry u have a sick kid...that's just not nice.

Bb - good to see ya! Snow is wreaking havoc though eh?

Hola to everyone else I missed!

X
                        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Thanks JC! Hi Tip!

I am just amazed at that amount of snow that has fell over the night, and is still falling. I'm going to take some pics outside and post them, this is pretty crazy. I need to call someone to plow my driveway later on...you can only see the top of my mailbox.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

XP - Hi Cassia! It's beautiful, that's for sure. It's a good thing I have enough food and liquids because we won't be going anywhere again today.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

:hallo: from your favourite 'lurker' although have to say folks its got rather quiet on here of late .... do I need to come back later
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

:hello2::hello2::hello2:

That should wake the buggers up, Panno.

Poor baby Waggers, nothing worse than an ear infection for a little one.

erm where's Mrs A today

Coffee at 11 am (UK time) again tomorrow,Gia. I'll do a few just in case if anyone drops by.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X