Army Thread 3rd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd February

tiptronic_ct;1053564 wrote: PM exhanges in progress, I take it?
    Who us
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

JackieClaire;1053568 wrote: I've been waving me arm in the air like I just don't care.
      :H:H:H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hello everyone. Just got back from the vets. After at least ten appointments and over ?500 in vet bills, we are still trying to get to the bottom of why the cats shake their heads every few minutes. Have got another load of eardrops to apply twice a day.

This exercise lark seems fraught with risk, what with broken ribs (hope you'll feel better soon anon), punctures etc. Think I'll stick to walking, though I did skid on a cow pat in the dark last night...

Feeling pleased with myself today as I "only" had eleven drinks last night, down by half in less than a month. Hoping to go AF next month.

Reckon chilly has got the best climate. SA is too hot and UK is too cold. Wonder if I could emigrate to Portugal .

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Ummmmmmmmmmm Zenners, where's the video.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Recluse;1053576 wrote: Hello everyone. Just got back from the vets. After at least ten appointments and over ?500 in vet bills, I am still trying to get to the bottom of why I shake my head every few minutes. Have got another load of eardrops to apply twice a day.
              I hope you feel better soon, Reccie!
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

JackieClaire;1053557 wrote: Well I went back to the docs and got some more codeine I was a bit wishy washy the last time as I was a bit wary of the addiction side. But this time I'm taking the as the doctor ordered and ..........................drum roll

I haven't had the throbbing,shouty, screachy pain for over 24 hours

Go on then your turn,Zens.Good news Jackie. Glad the meds are working. Oh, and we had a "wee" conversation including that this A.M. Talked for what - almost an hour?:H

tiptronic_ct;1053561 wrote: Hiya, Stirly :hello:
                tiptronic_ct;1053564 wrote: PM exhanges in progress, I take it?
                Now why in the world would you think that??:shocked:
                tiptronic_ct;1053562 wrote:
                We had a thunderstorm this afternoon! Quite rare in this part of the world (we're a winter rainfall area). Quite spectacular, although Jasmine didn't like at all and was cowering under the coffee table.
                Freddie hates thunder - he barks at it. That and fireworks and cars or motorcycles with loud engines. I think it has to do with the time that he lived on the streets. Probably scared him half to death then and he had nowhere to go and hide.
                Zenstyle;1053574 wrote:

Can you do this? (This vid should go on the "worst music vids ever" list...)
                Have I missed something? I don't see a music video. Or did I not understand one of the posts...
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

tiptronic_ct;1053580 wrote: I hope you feel better soon, Reccie!
                  :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Can't make morning coffee Jackie. Too early. Do you make afternoon tea? With cakes? Or chocky biccies?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Recluse;1053586 wrote: Can't make morning coffee Jackie. Too early. Do you make afternoon tea? With cakes? Or chocky biccies?
                      She is a veritable goddess of baked goods, I tell ya...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Well I've just wiggled and waggled, I'm getting rather good at it.

My best mate's married to our vet but we still don't get a discount. Which prolly explains why they went to Argentina for their Silver Wedding and we went for a nice cup of coffee in Tesco on ours.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

JackieClaire;1053588 wrote: Well I've just wiggled and waggled, I'm getting rather good at it.

My best mate's married to our vet but we still don't get a discount. Which prolly explains why they went to Argentina for their Silver Wedding and we went for a nice cup of coffee in Tesco on ours.
                          Was it a bottomless coffee, at least?
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Alrighty, folksies. I'm dead tired.

I'll go and prepare myself for a nice tuckage.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Zenstyle;1053584 wrote: You understood it fine Stirly, it was just moi being thick. See above...

Recluse, I hear you on the vets bills... ( I am shocked and stunned by the amount I've spent on my cats in the last 3 or 4 years.
                              We should probably have taken out insurance Zen. Unfortunately my cats are now uninsurable due to old age.:upset:

Night tips.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Recluse;1053586 wrote: Can't make morning coffee Jackie. Too early. Do you make afternoon tea? With cakes? Or chocky biccies?
                                No problem about 5.30/6 pm (UK time)

tiptronic_ct;1053587 wrote: She is a veritable goddess of baked goods, I tell ya...
                                You're too kind

tiptronic_ct;1053590 wrote:
                                Was it a bottomless coffee, at least?
                                No and is wasn't very hot either :upset:
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X