Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd February

I'll be here JC.

Finally got plowed out, still have copious amounts of snow to shovel though. If I don't sleep good tonight there is something wrong. I need to get Little Gia in her snowsuit and see how deep she is when she falls in a snowbank..lol, she will love it I think.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hi there,

Just dropping in to say Hall-oooo!

- T.
      AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

:hallo:
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

I am here to say hello to all too. I think this is my fav thread even though I'm a newbiee.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

:sofa:
            Good evening from a very sore Anon. Broken ribs really hurt

Only just got dressed but will sort myself out this evening. Taken too much Codeine and feel fuzzy but still better than a hangover.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

:welcome: Piper

Anon - I really feel for you, when I broke mine I had to sleep sitting up the pain was so excrutiating when I lay down
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Zenstyle;1053547 wrote: Oh dear... broken ribs, that's not good. Did you do it running Anon? Never broke one but I hear the pain is awful... (

Yoooo Hoooo Chilli, Piper, Tipps!
                Yes tripped over a tree root. Worried that I might not be mended in time for April Marathon.

Mr A being wonderful

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Yooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo and evenink darlinks,

ooooooh Mrs A, put's my shoulder down a whole division, broken ribs. Never had them but heard they're squealingly painful.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Well I went back to the docs and got some more codeine I was a bit wishy washy the last time as I was a bit wary of the addiction side. But this time I'm taking the as the doctor ordered and ..........................drum roll

I haven't had the throbbing,shouty, screachy pain for over 24 hours :yay:

Go on then your turn,Zens.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Brigitte Bardot;1053499 wrote: I'll be here JC.

Finally got plowed out, still have copious amounts of snow to shovel though. If I don't sleep good tonight there is something wrong. I need to get Little Gia in her snowsuit and see how deep she is when she falls in a snowbank..lol, she will love it I think.Be careful out there Gia. I just got off the phone a while ago with my sister who got hit by the storm as well. Not as bad as you but still a lot of snow. Your little girl will love playing in it for years to come - until she has to start shoveling it...
                      piper123;1053532 wrote: I am here to say hello to all too. I think this is my fav thread even though I'm a newbiee.
                      Welcome again Piper. Is it your favourite thread because we give such good advice and support to those in need or because we're all a bunch of raving lunatics? :H:H
                      Have you got snow - your location is Eastern USA but don't know if you're up north, down south or stuck in the middle...
                      anon;1053536 wrote:

Good evening from a very sore Anon. Broken ribs really hurt

Only just got dressed but will sort myself out this evening. Taken too much Codeine and feel fuzzy but still better than a hangover.
                      Sorry Anon that you're in such pain. Mr. Stirly cracked a rib some years ago and it was very painful. He found it worse after he'd eaten a big meal. The pressure of his full tummy made it hurt even more.

Yooohooo JackieClaire and Zenners...:wavin:

Chill and Tips still around?? And where's that Oney-bint and Startypants. Troppers - report to the barracks. The men have practically deserted us I see so I guess the women will have to guard the base tonight. Lazy buggers are probably stuffing their gobs.
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

That's so good to hear, JC :l

Oh dear. It seems half the Army is in the hospital wing...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hiya, Stirly
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

We had a thunderstorm this afternoon! Quite rare in this part of the world (we're a winter rainfall area). Quite spectacular, although Jasmine didn't like at all and was cowering under the coffee table.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

PM exhanges in progress, I take it?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

That'll be once at the physio, Zens. But I've been waving me arm in the air like I just don't care.

Yo Tips.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X