Army Thread 3rd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd February

Took so blooming long multi quoting Tips has gone to bed.

Nighters Tips.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Recluse;1053576 wrote: Hello everyone. Just got back from the vets. After at least ten appointments and over ?500 in vet bills, we are still trying to get to the bottom of why the cats shake their heads every few minutes. Have got another load of eardrops to apply twice a day.

This exercise lark seems fraught with risk, what with broken ribs (hope you'll feel better soon anon), punctures etc. Think I'll stick to walking, though I did skid on a cow pat in the dark last night...

Feeling pleased with myself today as I "only" had eleven drinks last night, down by half in less than a month. Hoping to go AF next month.

Reckon chilly has got the best climate. SA is too hot and UK is too cold. Wonder if I could emigrate to Portugal .Hiya Recluse. You kind of snuck in there and I didn't see you. Too busy answering PM's - girls, give me a couple of minutes here!!

As far as the cat, are the ear drops for some kind of ear mite or something? My dog had a thistle-type thing lodged in his ear once and the vet went in with a otoscope and a pair of very thin tweezers and took it out. Had to sedate him to do it but that was the problem.
      Good work on drinking less. Hopefully next month you'll get it down even more, or stop all together.
      As for the walking - I see we're back to poo-related topics again. Take a flashlight (torch) along so you can see what you're about to step into...
      Zenstyle;1053584 wrote: You understood it fine Stirly, it was just moi being thick. See above...

Okay. Thought I'd lost it. Wouldn't be anything new BTW...
      tiptronic_ct;1053587 wrote:
      She is a veritable goddess of baked goods, I tell ya...
      You got that right Mr. Tips. If she makes one more of those red velvet cakes I'm going to throw in the towel. Well, at least my oven mitts.
      JackieClaire;1053588 wrote:
      Well I've just wiggled and waggled, I'm getting rather good at it.

My best mate's married to our vet but we still don't get a discount. Which prolly explains why they went to Argentina for their Silver Wedding and we went for a nice cup of coffee in Tesco on ours.
      :H:H
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

It's stick yer head in the fridge night tonight and help yerself.

I've got some hot cross buns.

We've got insurance for Black Bess but it hardly covers anything. It's this huge booklet of what's not covered. Couldn't we just have one page that is covered.

Oh and me best mate wot's married to me vet is going to Belize on Sunday. Where ever the feck that is.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

JackieClaire;1053598 wrote: It's stick yer head in the fridge night tonight and help yerself.

I've got some hot cross buns.

We've got insurance for Black Bess but it hardly covers anything. It's this huge booklet of what's not covered. Couldn't we just have one page that is covered.

Oh and me best mate wot's married to me vet is going to Belize on Sunday. Where ever the feck that is.
          Home*-*Official website of the Belize Tourism Board

Off to walk the dogger...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Evening y'all,

Wow...we are really falling to bits here. Zen, anon, jc i hope you feel better soon. Codeine is wonderful...take one and twentyinutes later feel no pain!!!

Recluse...that's awful news about your cats! I hate it when my cat is sick..he just looks so sad. Well done on cutting your drink intake in half! You will get there.

I have had another long and busy workday. I am brain dead yet again. Perfect state of mind for eastenders.

What else is going on? Has pops told everyone about the wedding? Is everyone else in the uk having horrific wind an rain?!?! X
            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

stirly-girly;1053601 wrote: Home*-*Official website of the Belize Tourism Board

Off to walk the dogger...
              :upset: I may never speak to her again.

I'm gonna go feed Mr JC.

bacinabit
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Just caught you there Cassie,

It's fecking awful the weather. It's just got worse over the last couple of hours.

Right must put his bib on.

Laters.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

stirly-girly;1053597 wrote: Hiya Recluse. You kind of snuck in there and I didn't see you. Too busy answering PM's - girls, give me a couple of minutes here!!

As far as the cat, are the ear drops for some kind of ear mite or something? My dog had a thistle-type thing lodged in his ear once and the vet went in with a otoscope and a pair of very thin tweezers and took it out. Had to sedate him to do it but that was the problem.
                  Good work on drinking less. Hopefully next month you'll get it down even more, or stop all together.
                  As for the walking - I see we're back to poo-related topics again. Take a flashlight (torch) along so you can see what you're about to step into...
                  Hiya Stirly - yep they are for earmites, though the vet can't make up his mind if it is earmites or a bacterial infection as the bloody cats won't sit still for long enough for him to get a proper look with the otoscope.

Regarding the poo stuff - well it was a clear starlit night so I thought it was safe to walk with the torch turned off. The cow pats definitely weren't there the previous night!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hi Cassia - and thanks. I will get there. I WILL!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Zenstyle;1053647 wrote: You sound surprised that they were there at all. Are there cows in the field? lol (Or was it one of those pesky flying ones?)
                      Well, it was a quiet country lane Zen. Now if it had been horse sh*t I would have understood. Had a read of the Annoying 'Little' Things thread earlier on and it seems like the entire MWO community has got excrement on the brain. Someone please tell stirly it's not just me!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Evening all ......................

Quick check in after a long day at work!!!!

Hope that everyone is OK ... xxx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

betty boop;1053668 wrote: Evening all ......................

Quick check in after a long day at work!!!!

Hope that everyone is OK ... xxx
                          Hi Betty, hope you had a good day. Not everyone is well in the barracks and today the army thread reads more like a medical bulletin! Anyway, got to get off to Sainsbury's before it closes or I won't get any dinner. Night!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Thanks Recluse :l

Have fun in sainsburys ......... i'm off in the bath then bed ..........

Night Night all ...........xxx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                            X